First Time Talking To Him

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

Miss Kwon: "Settle down everyone! Today we have a new student..come on in."

 

You walk inside the classroom whilst your head facing down on the ground and your hands keep shaking.

 

Miss Kwon: "Introduced yourself please." (She gave you a cheerful smile)

 

You: Cough* Cough* "Hello, ~~~~~~~ imda."

 

Miss Kwon: "Well done, would you mind sit next to Jinyoung at the back next to the window."

 

You froze when you saw the boy that helped you yesterday and you slowly walk towards him.

 

Girl 1: "WHAT?! That's so unfair, how come she gets to sit next to Jinyoung Oppa."

 

Girl 2: "That's right! I am starting to hate her now!"

 

Boy: "Seriously. Shut up!"

 

Miss Kwon: "Settle down everyone! That's the only empty seat and never mind them ~~~~~~shi."

 

 

You quietly sit next to Jinyoung and you just ingore the girls conversation.

 

Jinyoung: " Hi, your the girl I help at the introduction day right?"

 

You: "Yeah, that's... me. Thank you for helping me."

 

Jinyoung: " That's alright. Is this fate? How we just meet each other and now in the same class..hahaha."

 

You: "Umm...I don't know... haha." (You embarrassedly laugh)

 

 

Your POV:

 

Is this fate that's what he said, that question keeps repeating in my head and why would he say that out of nowhere?

Why I am thinking about this and him?! It's not like I like him or something.

Ahhhh..this is so annoying!!

 

End of your POV

 

 

Jinyoung POV:

 

I can't believe I just said that, it sound like I like her but I am in love with someone else.

I am so stupid. sigh*

 

End of Jinyoung POV

 

 

It was lunch time and you was looking around the school building until you heard a piano playing.

You open the door to check who it is, there you see a handsome boy playing the piano in a sad melody and the light shine on his lovely brown hair.

The sad melody made you cry and your heart felt like someone just stab you with a knife. You hold your heart tightly as if you got a heart attack and you couldn't breathe any more.

The tears keeps rolling down on your cheeks and the painful memories came across your mind.

 

The piano stop playing.

 

Boy: "Who is it?"

 

Your expression change when the boy look up and you was shocked.

 

You: "Ji...Jinyoung-shi?"

 

Jinyoung: "Oh, ~~~~~shi. How come your here?"

 

You:  "I was looking around the school building until I heard a piano playing."

 

Jinyoung: "Oh, why are you crying?"

 

You: Huh? I'm not crying."

 

Jinyoung: "Yes, you are."

 

You touch your cheek and you realise you did cry.

 

You: "Huh? How come I'm crying?"

 

Jinyoung: "Maybe, my piano? Is the music sad that made you cry?"

 

You: "Hmm..maybe..haha." (You awkwardly smile)

 

Jinyoung: "Thanks, I just love playing sad melody. Want to play the piano with me?"

 

You: "Why is that? Ahh..I can't play."

 

 

Actually you can play but something made you not to play anymore.

 

 

Jinyoung: "Umm..I don't know why but the sound captured my heart. I can teach you but you have to buy me lunch after this." (Jinyoung smile)

 

You: "Oh I see...ok."  (You awkwardly smile)

 

You both start to play and some how your tears roll down your cheek again but Jinyoung didn't notice.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Well i hope you like my chapter 2, sorry if i didn't update my story for a long time! =)