A Call From A Secretive Person?

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

You were excited to go school today because you wanted to see Young gi and Ryu again. The only thing that made you flustered were Jinyoung words.."See you on Monday!" this words made you can't sleep during Saturday and Sunday. You went downstairs and went to the dining room to eat your breakfast and kiss goodbye to your mother. You take out your headphones and put it on. Someone tap on your shoulder and you turn around to see who it is. 

 

Jinyoung: "Good morning ~~~~~~shi!"

 

You: "Ahh..good morning Jinyoung-shi." (Your cheeks were blushing like an red apple.)

 

Jinyoung: "How are you?"

 

You: "I'm fine, thank you."

 

Jinyoung: "That's good." (Jinyoung smile)

 

 

Sometimes you feel that Jinyoung smile was nice but at the same time..painful.

You and Jinyoung walk together to school until you arrived at the school entrance, the girls start staring at you and Jinyoung in a angry vibe. You and Jinyoung say goodbye to each other and both separated away to their lesson.

 

 

Time pass by and it was home time. 

 

 

Yong gi: "Hurry up ~~~~~! You don't want to be late for new cafe opening!"

 

You: "Ok!"

 

 

You, Young gi and Ryu walk out of the school building until you start to realise you forgot something and told them to go ahead of you. You ran inside the school building and went to the classroom to look for your Iphone. You couldn't found it and you went to the library because during lunch time you was spending time in the library studying. You went to the library owner to borrow her phone to look for your Iphone. You start to dial your number and start to look everywhere to hear your ringtone. You hear the ringtone and start to follow it. The ringtone lead to the bookshelves at the back of the library and there lay your Iphone in between two books.  Something weird..you realise that your Iphone has a teddy bear phone charm.

 

Ring* Ring*

 

You: "Hello?"

 

Boy: "That's good you found your phone."

 

You: "Who are you?"

 

Boy: "Secret."

 

 

You were confused and didn't know what to reply back.

 

 

Boy: "Bye ~~~~."

 

 

He hang up.

 

 

You didn't know who it is and start thinking to yourself how does he know your name. You can't be bothered to guess and ran out of the school building and went to the cafe to meet up Young gi and Ryu.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hope you enjoy chapter 7!! :)

Please comment and subscribe!! x