"Your Cheeks. It's All Red Like An Apple."

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

You: "Good morning Young gi!"

 

Young gi: "Ahh..good morning ~~~~~."

 

You: "What are you doing?"

 

Young gi: "Look over there..that guy called Kwangmin. He is very popular among the girls but he got a very secretive past that noone knows about even me." 

 

 

You was thinking to yourself that he was the boy on the rooftop.

 

 

You: "Ahh..him. Why are you looking at him?"

 

Young gi: "You know him? I'm trying to find out about his secretive past but the only thing I know that he always surrounded with girls and he is known as a player."

 

You: "Ahh..well I don't really know him but we only chat twice. Oh I see..wait. He is a player?!"

 

Young gi: "I see I see. Yeah, that's what I hearded."

 

You: "Oh right. Well lets get going..time for lesson and Ryu is waiting for us."

 

Young gi: "Ok." (Young gi smile)

 

 

It was lunch time, You, Young gi and Ryu went outside to eat your lunches.

 

 

Young gi: "So lets talk about our love life!" (She was winking at you and Ryu)

 

 

You was thinking why does she want to know and she should know about Ryu love life because they been together for a long time.

 

Ryu: I don't like anyone and I don't want any relationship yet.

 

You: " Is it? I see. Well I don't really like anyone."

 

Young gi: "Are you sure?"

 

Ryu: "Are you sure?" (Giving you a cold stare)

 

 

It was the first time that Ryu questioning me too and she doesn't really care about people love life too.

 

 

You: "Well I'm not really sure if I like him or not but every time I see him..he give me something that my heart feels aching and I couldn't breathe properly."

 

Young gi: "That's weird. You know him before?"

 

You: "No..but he does feel somewhat familiar though but I'm not quite sure."

 

Ryu: "Maybe, you should stay away from him?"

 

Young gi: Sigh* "Ryu, not all guys are bad..you know. Who is he?"

 

 

You was thinking of Ryu answer and you don't know if you should talk to him or stay away from him.

 

 

You: "His name Jinyoung."

 

Young gi: "Seriously? Well all the girls like him because his very popular and handsome too."

 

You: "Well yeah..when we was talking..all the girls was looking at me as if I snatch their boyfriends away from them."

 

Ryu: "It must be tough to go out with someone popular and all the girls staring at you."

 

You: "Yeah but I didn't say I like him though."

 

Young gi: "Don't lie. Your cheeks. It's all red like an apple." (Winking at you.)

 

You: "No. I'm not. My cheeks are perfectly fine."

 

 

Ding* Dong* The bell rang.

 

You, Young gi and Ryu throw your rubbish away and start walking inside the building for peirdo 3. Whilst you were walking..you start to think if you do like Jinyoung or not.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you enjoy chapter 5!!

 

Please subscribe!! <3