Meeting New Friends.

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

You got out of bed and brush your teeth and put on your school uniform. You ran downstairs and quickly get a piece of bread on the dinner table. Ran out of the house to go school because you nearly late for school and you forgot to say goodbye to your mum. You dash through the gates before it was closed.

 

You: Phew* "Just in time!"

 

Jinyoung: "Hi ~~~~~~shi."

 

You: "Oh, hi Jinyoung-shi."

 

Ding Dong* The bell rang.

 

Jinyoung: "Time to go class..what lesson you got?"

 

You: "Ahh..piano lesson." (Shock face)

 

 

You just remember that you can't play piano because you promise yourself that you will never play it again.

 

 

Jinyoung: "~~~~~~shi? What's wrong?"

 

You: "Ahh..nothing..just remember I can't play piano."

 

Jinyoung: "Don't worry I can teach you again and I got the same lesson as you so let's go." (Jinyoung smile and grab your hand and run to class. All the girls was staring at you and you just look down. You saw a girl stood out of the crowd.)

 

You: "Ahh..Jinyoung-shi..you can let go now."

 

Jinyoung: "Ahh..sorry..my bad. So here we are." (Jinyoung smile)

 

You: "It's ok." (You gave him a fake smile because you didn't want to come to the lesson.)

 

Mr Hyun: Good morning everyone! Today we are going to do the basic of learning piano."

 

When you reach to your seat..you couldn't look at the piano because it might make you cry again. So the only option you can do is faking a bellyache.

 

You: "Sir..I have a bad bellyache. Can I go to the nurse please?"

 

Mr Hyun: "Well you do look bad..you can go."

 

You were talking to yourself..saying that you nail it.

You went to the rooftop because no one there during lesson time and you wanted a fresh air from being scared of the piano.

 

Boy: "What are you doing here during lesson time eyy?"

 

You were surprised and the voice sound familiar. You turn around to see who it was.

 

You: "It's you again!"

 

You gave a dirty look because you didn't want to see him again.

 

Boy: "What's with the look?"

 

You: "Nothing. Anyways..what are you doing here? Why aren't you in class?"

 

Boy: "None of your business and sam."

 

 

You thought to yourself how stupid are you to ask that question.

 

 

You: "Umm..nothing. Just didn't want to go class."

 

Boy: "Ahh I see.."

 

You: "You didn't tell me your name last time."

 

Boy: "Fine, so annyoing. My name is Kwangmin."

 

You: "Who's annoying?! I'm going!"

 

 

Your POV:

 

His so annoying! Why did I saw him again?! So unlucky! Well at least I know his name.

 

End of your POV

 

 

 

Kwangmin POV:

 

Hmm..she kinda cute but normal at the same time. Why does my heart feel like it's beating too fast than before? Weird..Oh well.

 

End of Kwangmin POV

 

 

It was time for peirdo 2 and as you walk down the stairs. You saw a beautiful girl with long brown hair and pure white skin.

You hurry went to class and it was time for dance lesson. You went inside the girls changing room.

 

 

You: "Ahh..it's her again." (Just realise the words slip out of your mouth.)

 

Girl 1: "You don't know who is she?"

 

You: "Ahh..yeah. I'm new in this school."

 

Girl 1: "Wonder why..she Naeun. She very popular among the guys but noone knows she kinda devilish because she always act so nice towards everyone."

 

You: "How do you know?"

 

Girl 1: "It's a secret." (She gave you a big cheerful smile.)

 

You: "I see..What's your name by the way?"

 

Girl 1: "Oops. Forgot to introduce myself..my name is Young gi and she is my best friend called Ryu. What about you?" (Young gi smile so happily when she introduce herself and her best friend. Ryu just gave you a cold stare.)

 

You: "Ahh..nice to meet you. My name is ~~~~~imda."

 

Young gi: "Ahh..you don't need to be so formal. Nice to meet you too. Ryu said it too."

 

Ryu: "Nice to meet you too." (She gave you a cold smile.)

 

 

After the dance lesson it was time for lunch time. You, Young gi and Ryu went to the canteen and you lot was talking and laughing. Eventually you lot became best friends.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you enjoy chapter 4!! 

 

Please subcribe!! :) x