Saturday.

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

You were stretching and jump out of your bed. Put on your slipper and then went on your computer to check your social network sites.

 

Beep* Beep*

 

You look down at your Iphone and you got a text message from Young gi.

 

Young gi: Good afternoon ~~~~~! :) Do you wanna come shopping with me and Ryu? 

 

You start texting back.

 

You: Good morning Young gi! ^^ I just woke up =p Okayy!! =)

 

Beep* Beep*

 

Young gi: Cool Cool :) Then lets meet at the entrance of the big shopping mall at 2pm. 

 

You: Okayy :) See you soon then x

 

Young gi: Okayy ;) x

 

 

You look at the time and put your Iphone down on the desk. It is only 12:30pm. You have nothing to do so you start picking out clothes out from your wardrobe. You pick out a blue blazer, white t-shirt with a big red star and big writing on it and blue jeans. You did your hair and put on your favourite glasses on. 

 

You went downstairs and went to the living room. You switch on the television because you wanted to waste time and when the television was on..a piano sound start playing. You couldn't stand it so you change another channel but every channel you choose..it always have a piano sound. Then you switch off the television. 

You start thinking to yourself..why does all the channel have piano in it? 

Your mum was behind you looking worried and sad.

You got up from the sofa and saw your mum expression.

 

 

You: "Mum, are you ok?"

 

Mum: "Ahh..I'm ok ~~~~~." (She gave you a smile but a sad one.)

 

You: "Oh ok, Mum..I'm going out with my friends so I won't be back for dinner."

 

Mum: "Oh ok, what time you meeting up?"

 

You: "2pm."

 

Mum: "Ahh, you better go now..it's 1:30pm."

 

You: "Oh no, bye mum!"

 

Mum: "Bye darling! Be careful and have fun!"

 

 

When the door shut behind you..your mum face turn to a sad face again.

 

 

You start running to the bus stop and lucky the bus arrived. When you went inside you saw a familiar face but there were lots of people inside so you couldn't see the face properly. You went to the back of the bus and sat down next to the window. You loved sitting next to the window because you loved watching the sky and it reminded of your oppa.

 

 

Flashback:

 

The 10 years old of you.

 

You: "Oppa! Look outside..the sky is so pretty!"

 

Oppa: "Yes it is~~~~!"

 

You and Oppa have fun talking and watching the sky outside of the window.

 

End of flaskback

 

 

 

You went back into reality and it was your bus stop. You went out of the bus and quickly run to the entrance so you won't be late. When you arrived, Young gi and Ryu was waiting for you. You look at them and you thought that they look very pretty today. It was your first time seeing them in their casual clothes.

Young gi:

 

Ryu:

 

You, Young gi and Ryu had fun shopping, talking and laughing. It was time to go home and you lot separated. You went to the bus stop and sat down on the bench. You put on your headphones on and start playing music. The bus arrived and went inside to the back of the bus. You start to look outside of the window and look up the sky. The sky was dark blue and the stars shining brightly. You got out of the bus and start walking towards the path that lead to your house. You didn't want to go home yet so you stop by the little park and sat down on the swings. You look down on the ground and you saw a shadow in front of you. You look up and you saw Jinyoung.

You was surprised and it was your first time seeing Jinyoung in his casual clothes.

Jinyoung:

 

You: "Jinyoung?" (Confused face)

 

Jinyoung: "Hi~~~~~shi."

 

You: "What are you doing here?"

 

Jinyoung: "I just came back from the conversion store."

 

You: "Oh, you live around here?"

 

Jinyoung: "Yes I do."

 

 

You was shocked that Jinyoung lived near you.

 

 

Jinyoung: "So..what are you doing in the park? It's late and especially your a girl."

 

You: "Ahh..just came back from shopping and I didn't want to go home yet..so I'm just jamming in the park."

 

Jinyoung: "Oh right..well you better go home now. Your parents must be worrying about you."

 

You: "Yeah I should but I only have a mum." (You look back on the ground)

 

Jinyoung: "Oh..then what about your dad?"

 

You: "Ahh..he left us. Well lets go!" (You gave him a smile even though it was a fake smile.)

 

 

Jinyoung couldn't say anything back because you walk ahead of him. You didn't want to hear any sympathy words or see a pity face from him. You couldn't stand it so you just walk ahead of him.

 

 

You: Well..goodbye."

 

Jinyoung: "Goodbye and see you on Monday!" (Jinyoung smile)

 

 

You and Jinyoung both separated into different path.

 

 

 

Your POV:

 

 

Did he just said "see you on Monday"?!

 

 

End of your POV

 

 

 

Jinyoung POV:

 

 

When she said that her dad left her and her mum..I couldn't say anything because I always have a happy family. Well I guess she ok by seeing her happy smile.

 

 

End of Jinyoung POV

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you enjoy chapter 6!! :)

 

Please comment and subscribe!! <3