Confused.

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

It was summer time and that you start to wear your new summer uniform.

 

You open the front door and shout to say goodbye to your mum and walk out of the house. While you walk pass the little park..someone tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see who it is and you were surprised.

 

Jinyoung: "Good morning ~~~~shi!"

 

You: "Good morning Jinyoung-shi."

 

Jinyoung: "Lets walk to school together today." (Jinyoung smile)

 

You: "Ok." 

 

 

It was awkward. You didn't know what to talk about and only Jinyoung keep asking questions and you just reply back. Eventually you and Jinyoung both arrived to the school entrance and separated to go to lesson.

 

 

It was break time and you saw Young gi and Ryu talking and laughing..you didn't want to go and spoil the fun. So then you went outside and sat on the grass. You put out your headphone on and listen to your music until your Iphone start to ring.

 

Ring* Ring*

 

You look at the ID and it was an unknown number.

 

You: "Hello?"

 

Boy: "It's me again..the one that found your phone."

 

You: "Oh, the secret boy."

 

He start to laugh and answer back.

 

Boy: "Yeah."

 

You: "What do you want?"

 

Boy: "Nothing, just want to talk to you because it's break time."

 

 

You start to think that this boy must be in your school because his the one put your phone in the library and he just said "break time".

 

You: "Where are you?"

 

Boy: "You don't need to know."

 

You: "Why?"

 

Boy: Because you don't need to and we can just talk on the phone."

 

You: "I want to know who is this and how do you know my name?"

 

Boy: "It's a secret."

 

You: "Why can't you just tell me?"

 

Boy: "Because it's a secret."

 

Ding* Dong* The bell rang.

 

Boy: "Well got to go..bye!"

 

You: "Wait!"

 

He hang up.

 

 

You keep thinking who is this person and why does he want to keep this a secret. Time pass by and it was home time. You start to pack your books in your bag and went out the school building. You went inside the little park and sat down on the swings and start to swing. You raise your head up and look at the clear blue sky. The sun shine brightly on your face and you look away until you saw Jinyoung sat next to you on the swing.

 

You: "Jinyoung-shi?"

 

Jinyoung: "Hi ~~~~~shi." (Jinyoung smile brightly.)

 

You: "How long you been sitting here?"

 

Jinyoung: "Just now."

 

You: "Oh."

 

Jinyoung: "What are you doing here?"

 

You: "Nothing, just want to take a fresh air after staying too long in school."

 

Jinyoung: "I see..do you want to go to the game centre?"

 

You were shock to hear that Jinyoung ask you to go out.

 

You: "Ok." (You smile cheerfully)

 

Jinyoung grab your hand and ran to the bus stop. He let go of your hand and sat on the bench with you to wait for the bus. The bus arrived and you both sat down next to each other. You were happy to see Jinyoung gave up his seat for the old lady to sit down. It was you and Jinyoung bus stop so you both went out of the bus and walk inside the game centre. There were lots of game to play and you both had lots of fun. After having fun playing in the game centre..you both were hungry so then you and JInyoung went to a small restaurant near by and eat spicy rice cake, kimbap and shaved ice.

 

 

 

After eating in the small restaurant..you both said goodbye and went home. When you arrived home..you switch on the television and watch your favourite korean drama. Then it was time to eat dinner and after eating dinner you went upstairs to take a bath. After bath you went on your computer to check your social network sites.

Your cute summer pyjama:

 

After checking your social network sites you switch off the computer and lay down on your bed and take out your Iphone. You check your phone until it said you had 1 message. You open the message and it was an unknown number. 

 

Hi ~~~~~~shi, it's Jinyoung. ^^ Just making sure if you got home safe and you must be confused how I got your number. I got it from Ryu since we are brother and sister.

 

You were shock to see that you got a message from Jinyoung and how he got your number. Then you start to reply back.

 

Thank you for worrying me Jinyoung-shi. ^^ I'm safe and I didn't know you and Ryu are brother and sister. =/

 

You start to think that he might reply back tomorrow morning because it's late and tomorrow is school.

 

Beep* Beep*

 

That's good and it's okayy :) That's because Ryu don't want people to know about us and you know how I'm popular. She don't want people to stare at her that's why.

 

You start to argee with Ryu opinion because Jinyoung is popular and you actually feel the same way as Ryu. Also how they both have different personality so it will be very hard for her.

 

Oh right..well see you tomorrow and goodnight!! :)

 

Ok..good night!! :)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you enjoy chapter 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Please comment and subscribe!! ;) <3