School Trip - Part 1.

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

Miss Kwon: Everyone sit down please! I'm going to announce that tomorrow we going to have a school trip!"

 

 

Everyone start cheering and clapping their hands.

 

 

Miss Kwon: "Be quiet! We are going to Jeju Island!"

 

Everyone got so excited that they start to jump out of their seats.

 

 

Miss Kwon: "Ok everyone..sit back down please! Let me explain what's happening. Well the whole school is going different places during the school trip and we been chosen to go Jeju Island. Well then you guys better go home early and start packing because the trip is for one week only. So we going to meet at the school entrance at 3pm so better come early or you will be left out! Well dismiss now."

 

 

Everyone start to cheer and talking to each other loudly about going to Jeju Island.

 

 

Young gi: "YAY! We going Jeju Island!" (Young gi smile so cheerfully and clapping her hands.)

 

You: "Yeah and I'm very happy to go Jeju Island with you and Ryu." (Smile at Young gi and Ryu.)

 

Ryu: "Me too." (First time Ryu smile so happily towards you.)

 

Young gi: "Me too!"

 

 

You, Young gi and Ryu separated to go lesson. Time pass by and it was home time and you, Young gi and Ryu went home together and said goodbye.

 

 

The next day.

 

You drag your suitcase downstairs and hug goodbye to your mother. Open the door and put your headphones on and walk to school. When you arrived towards the school entrance you saw Jinyoung standing there with his headphone on and leading on the school gate. Noone was there expect you and Jinyoung.

 

You: "Good morning Jinyoung-shi."

Jinyoung: "Ahh..good morning ~~~~shi." 

You: "Your here early today."

Jinyoung: "Yeah, I couldn't sleep yesterday because I was too excited about today trip." (He embarrassed laugh.)

You: "Ahh I see..me too!"

 

You and Jinyoung start to laugh and talk while waiting for the class and the homeroom teacher to arrived. Finally everyone arrived and put their suitcases inside the coach and went inside the coach to sit down.

You and Jinyoung end up sitting next to each other because all the seat was taken. You and Jinyoung seat was behind Young gi and Ryu seats. Whilst you were sitting next to Jinyoung..you couldn't think of any thing to talk about and eventually Jinyoung was talking to you about his dream becoming a popular singer. After that you, Jinyoung, Young gi and Ryu were playing, talking and eating during the coach trip. 

Eventually you arrived to Jeju Island and everyone got off the coach and take their suitcases.

 

Miss Kwon: "Ok, everyone gathered around me. I am going to sort out the hotel room so I will be right back and do not go anywhere. Understand everyone?"

Everyone: "Yes Miss Kwon!"

Miss Kwon: "Good, I be right back!"

 

Everyone start to chat and looking around.

 

Young gi: "Can't believe we in Jeju Island!" (Start to jump up and down.)

You: "Same here!" (You smile happily)

Ryu: "Yupp!"

 

You turn around and you saw Jinyoung talking to his friends. Then you saw Kwangmin standing there by himself until he got approach by few of the girls. You start to think how come Kwangmin in the same trip as you because you both not in the same homeroom. 

 

You: "Young gi, look over there..it's Kwangmin. Why is he here?"

Young gi: "That's because he wanted to go Jeju Island with us and I don't know the reason why."

You: "How come the teachers let him?"

Young gi: "That's because his the headteacher son."

You: "WHAT?!" (Everyone start to look at you.)

Young gi: "Shh.. Ahh..I forgot to tell you tehehe." (Stuck her tongue out)

You: "Young gi!"

Young gi: "Sorry."

You: "Oh well..why didn't he told me?"

Ryu: "Maybe because he don't like talking about his father?"

Young gi: "Him and his father are not in a good relationship and noone knows why."

 

You were shocked to hear about this and you start to think that you and Kwangmin is exactly the same.

 

Miss Kwon: "Attention everyone! I will read out your room number and hang you the keys. Also you will only share one room with one person only."

 

You were sad to hear that "you will only share with one person only" and you wanted to share the same room with Young gi and Ryu. 

Miss Kwon start to call people names out and the only people were left was You, Young gi, Ryu, Jinyoung and Kwangmin.

 

Miss Kwon: "Young gi and Ryu. Number 56."

Young gi: "Take care ~~~~! Going to miss you." (Sad face)

Ryu: "Don't worry Young gi, it's only the room."

You: "Yupp, Ryu right and don't be sad Young gi." (You start to smile at Young gi and Ryu)

Young gi: "Ok, see you soon!"

You: "Ok!"

Miss Kwon: "Jinyoung and Kwangmin. Number 60."

 

Jinyoung and Kwangmin akwardly walk together to go inside the hotel. Finally it was your turn but you look around and noone there expect you and Miss Kwon.

 

Miss Kwon: "She should be here by now."

 

You were confused and you didn't know who Miss Kwon were talking about.

 

Girl: "Sorry for being late Miss Kwon!"

 

You turn around and you saw Naeun.

 

Miss Kwon: "It's ok, you were busy doing your part time job right?"

Naeun: "Yes, Miss Kwon."

Miss Kwon: "Well ~~~~shi..you are going to share room with Naeun."

You: "Oh ok."

Naeun: "Ahh..nice to mee you ~~~~shi."

You: "Nice to meet you too Naeun-shi."

Miss Kwon: "Well your number is 58. Hurry up and go inside!"

You and Naeun: "Yes, Miss Kwon!"

 

You and Naeun start to walk together inside the hotel and took the elevator. 

Ding*

The elevator door open and you both walk through the corridor. There you saw number 58 and took out your key and open the door.

 

You: "WOW! Hello Kitty room!" 

Naeun: "Yeah."

 

You start to look around the room and you went inside the bathroom.

 

You: "WOW!"

 

You start to think your in paradise. You start to jump up and down.

 

You and Naeun start to unpack your suitcases and you both start change your clothes.

You:

 

You finish getting ready and you saw Naeun clothes and it was very pretty.

 

Naeun:

 

Someone knock the door and Naeun open the door. 

 

Miss Kwon: "Dinner at 7pm."

Naeun and You: "Ok Miss Kwon!"

MIss Kwon: "Well I got to go and tell the rest of them. See you soon girls!"

Naeun and You: "Bye Miss Kwon!"

You: "I'm going to my friends room..do you want to come?"

Naeun: "No, thanks. I'm just going to the beach and take a fresh air."

You: "Ok, well see you at 7pm then. Bye."

Naeun: "Ok, bye."

 

You and Naeun both separated ways. You arrived at number 56 room.

Knock* Knock*

Someone open the door. It was Ryu.

 

You: "Hi Ryu!" (You happily smile at her and hug her.)

Ryu: "Hi ~~~~~~!" (Smile happily)

Young gi: "It's that ~~~~~~~!"

You: "Yupp!"

 

Young gi ran to you and hug you tightly. You went inside Young gi and Ryu room and look around.

 

You: "You got a nice bedroom!"

 

Young gi: "Of course! I wanna see your bedroom!"

You: "You can after dinner."

 

Then Ryu show you to their bathroom.

 

You start to think that this bedroom suit Ryu personality.

 

It was 7pm and everyone was inside the big dining room.

 

You had Korean stew with seafood and vegetables in a spicy fish broth, Daeji Bulgogi (Spicy Marinated Pork) and Lobster.

 

 

 

After dinner it was time to go back to their bedroom and sleep to get ready for tomorrow adventure.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 9!!

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! <3