The Painful Memories Start To Haunt You.

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

Second day in school and you arrive to school early. No one inside the classroom so you decide to go to the piano room. When you slowly approach the door..your hands keep shaking and your legs felt numb. Then you approach the piano and your finger touch the key making the beautiful sound. When you look outside of the window it start to rain and one drop of tear fell down on your left cheek. The painful memories that you don't want to remember came across your mind again.

 

Flashback:

 

Tears dripping down just like a rain, black cloud depressing just like my mood and when you looked down you see a familiar body laying down on the middle of the road. You saw blood everywhere and you started to shaked. Slowly you approach the arm and you notice the familiar birthmark and it was your oppa.

 

End of flashback

 

 

You hold your heart tightly as if someone just stab you again and wipe your tears away and then look up at the clock.

 

 

You: "Oh no, I'm going to be late for class."

 

 

Lesson over and you went to the rooftop to get a fresh air. You didn't know why the painful memory start to haunt you again and you didn't know what to do about it. Suddenly you saw a shadow and went to see what it was. Before you get to reach it a person pop out of nowhere.

You jump back and it gave you a shock.

 

Boy: "Who are you?"

 

You: " Ahh! You scared me! I'm ~~~~~imda. Who are you?"

 

Boy: "You don't need to know." (Giving you a cold stare)

 

You: "Fine, just asking as you were asking me first."

 

Boy: "Are you a new student here?"

 

 

You were thinking that he change the subject so quick.

 

 

You: "No, yes, no. You don't need to know."

 

Boy: "Fine." (He gave you another cold stare and walk pass you.)

 

You: "Pssh..who does he think he is?"

 

 

Your POV:

 

Seriously who is he and what's with him?!

 

End of your POV

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update!!

 

Hope this will make up for you!! =/

 

Love you guys!!  ;) <3