New Life, New School

Music Can Change Your Whole Life

Ever since you was little, you always loved playing piano but something stopped you from playing it. You decided to become a composer and enter a musical school called Dream High where you can sing, dance and compose songs.

Now your new life start.

 

You: (Yawn) "What a nice dream, I want to keep dreaming it." 

 

Mum: "~~~~~wake up, time to eat your breakfast!"

 

You: "OK MUM!"  

 

You ran into the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. Then ran inside the bedroom to fix your hair and change into your new school uniform.

 

 

Mum: "Hurry up or you will be late for school!"

 

You: Phew* "Just in time..hehe."

 

Mum: "Don't hehe me and quickly finish your breakfast and go to school. You don't want to be late for your new school introduction day."

 

You: "OK mum, I won't and bye!"

 

Mum: "Bye! Have a nice day!"

 

 

You: "Ahh..just in time."

 

 

"OOOOMMMGGGGGG! IT'S JINYOUNG OPPA!" shouted the girls behind you.

 

 

You: "Ow, my ear. Who is he?" (Confused face)

 

 

Your POV:

 

Why are the girls screaming and shouting Jinyoung oppa? Is he a celebrity or what? I'm confused here. I better hurry up and go to the assembly hall. Don't want to get into trouble at my first day in school.

 

End of your POV

 

 

You: "Excuse me..I need to get through."

 

Girl: "Ahh..get out of my way..stupid ugly girl."

 

You: "WHAT?! That's so rude!."  

 

Girl: "Whatever." (Bump into you and walk pass you as nothing happened.)

 

 

You start to think girls in this school is rude and only think about having boyfriends. You got push and fell on the ground and a handsome boy pick you up and said.

 

 

Boy: "Are you okay?"

 

You: "Ahh..ye..yeah.. I'm fine. Thank you."

 

Boy: "Your welcome." (He gave you a beautiful smile that make your heart felt broken into pieces and he walk away)

 

You: "His smile is somewhat familiar and why does it make me feel shattered like a glass is broken into pieces? Oh well, I need to focus on my edcuation and become a perfect composer!" (Putting your fist into the air and everyone around you start to look at you. You start to walk away in embarrassed.)

 

Boy POV:

 

"Ahh..so annyoing those girls. Hmm..that girl is cute but normal. Wonder what she doing in this school. Well I better not think about her and focus on my education and become a popular singer."

 

End of the boy POV

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well I hope you like my first chapter and please subscribe and comment. =]