Chapter 1

Idol Manager

Flashback 

“Hey guys what do you want to eat?" I asked. *silence*. I decided to ask again. However, I got the same treatment. I walked up to Jiyong I tapped him and he turned around.

"Omo, Dara, what can I do for you?" Jiyong asked 

“Are you free now?" I whispered.

“I am. Why are you whispering?"He looked at me with a questioning look.

"I have no idea. But could you cook lunch for the members since you know their taste buds well and they like you food. They did not say what they want when I asked them just now." I explained.

“Sure! Since I have nothing to do. But I have one condition." Jiyong exclaimed.

“What is your condition? If it is stupid condition I will just drive to the convenient store to buy cup noodles."I sighed

“It’s not hard to do. And it is not stupid. Just help me charge my phones and iPods."He smiled

I went to charge his electronic devices and he went to do the cooking. I looked around at the other members. Seungri was online gaming with his twin brother, Seunghyun was working out, Daesung was already too busy eating and Youngbae is sleeping.

Flashback ends

My boys are too quiet. But they know their limits. They can be wild at times. But if Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim found out about their high time they are so dead. I am the Manager of BIGBANG, Sandara Park. The 5 of them are very optimistic, quiet yet wild. All of them are very nice to me. Seungri cheers me up when we are late for filming and I get scolding. Jiyong will help me cook food for the other members. Seunghyun will dance to liven up the atmosphere. Seungri and Jiyong will duet some song and the other members will join in. They are really close. I am lucky to be able to be their manager. They rarely bring trouble and help me in every way. Once they were so wild they gave me a shock. One example.

Flashback 

The 5 boys were drinking at home. They were laughing and drinking. Because of their popularity, they are not able to be like other people to drink and have fun outside. All they can do is stay at home.

They drank from 8pm to 10pm. This was what scared me. They started to play strip poker. The only people who were playing were Seunghyun and Youngbae. Daesung realized that he was a bit drunk so he stopped drinking at 9pm. Jiyong and Seungri didn’t drink. Before that when the 3 of them were still drinking, they were laughing real hard, had pillow fights, confession time and many more. But after 9pm was where all the trouble began. Jiyong didn't drink so he stayed to take care of the others. When the strip poker started, he didn't really take action. When they were half , Jiyong realize that it’s time to take action. It took both of us an hour before making them go to sleep. When we were done, the house was in a total mess. It took me 2 hours to clean up the mess.

Flashback ends

Being a manager for this epic boygroup makes me going nuts! But I love my job and I do love the boys too.