Chapter 4

Under the Moonlight

Kai's POV:

We went to school as usual and went to class. She was there like always, the first to reach. She turned to face us and then looked away. I just kept staring at her. 

"Kai?" Sehun called me. 

"eo?" i replied. 

"what are you thinking of?" Sehun asked. 

"nothing..." I said. 

Baekhyun's POV:

we went into the classroom and saw her there. She looked so familiar but i can't remember where did i see her before. Kai is staring at her. Don't tell me he's interested in her. 

Your POV:

They walked in. They were the ones who helped me yesterday. And this guy, why does he looked so familiar. Do i know him? He seems so strange, compared to the rest of them. Who are they.. what are they... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went to your favourite spot in the garden and looked up again to the spot where you saw the 12 strange guys. And then you saw them. This time, you didn't look away despite that one guy looking back at you. The other guys were busy chatting with one another but he was alone. You both stared at each other for a few minutes. Somehow you felt happy, happy that someone noticed you. You felt like you found a friend. Then his friend called him so he broke the gaze and you looked somewhere else. 

"staring at her again? Kai, you know yourself.." Luhan said. 

"I know..." Kai said. 

"maybe we can make friends with her... there's no harm actually..." D.O said. 

"but..." Suho said. 

"we know what to do hyung..just no falling in love... purely friends..." Chanyeol said. 

"what's your say, Kris?" Suho asked. 

"if they know their limits.." Kris answered. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi...." One guy came over to you and said. He flashed his teeth-riched smile at you. You just looked at him and not knowing how to react. "My name is chanyeol and this is Baekhyun.." he said and pointed to a guy beside him. 

"Don't worry.. we know you can't speak.. so you can write it down..." the guy named Baekhyun said and handed you a piece of paper and a pen. You took it from him shyly and hesitating whether to write or not. "Take your time... I hope we can be friends.." Baekhyun said and then walked away with Chanyeol. As much as you wanted to make friends with them, you wanted to know his name as well. The guy sitting beside Chanyeol, at the other corner of the classroom. You mustered your courage to write down your name on that piece of paper and then  you passed it back to them at the end of the day and left the classroom right after they received the paper. You headed straight towards the library and decided to stay there till the school closes. You wanted to meet the guy from that night again so you decided to try your luck. 

Kai's POV:

She walked over to us, over to Chanyeol and passed him a piece of paper and she left after that. What was in there? Baekhyun and Sehun turned back to look at Chanyeol who is opening that piece of paper. I happened to see it as well. It wrote: "SON YOOJIN" Son YooJin? Is that her name? 

"So her name is Son Yoojin... but wait.. isn't that the name of...but then i don't think so.." Baekhyun said. 

"well.. since she told us her name.. we're friends now i guessed..." Chanyeol said. 

Friends? Can i be her friend too? what if she knows about us? 

EXO wanted to leave the school but i decided to stay on. My feelings told me to remain in school. Is she also staying back too? Let's wait. And so, time passed and school is closing. I walked out first and hid in that corner again. I waited and waited. And there she is. She really came out that late. Why is she always coming so early and going home late? I decided to follow her. 

Your POV: 

At last, school ended. I walked out of school and began to walk back home. Will i get to meet him again? Where is he? I reached that corner which he pulled me into. It looks dark but i think he's here. I felt his presence. I went closer, my heart beating faster and faster. Then i saw something. A pair of eyes, red eyes. Who is that? Is that him? I tried to call out but nothing came out. So i gave up. I took one last glance at that corner and it was gone. Strange.. and then i walked away. 

Kai's POV: 

She came to the corner and looked in. She came closer, did she spot me? She paused there. I knew she saw something. My eyes. I see her trying to call out but she couldn't. She look so helpless. I wanted to go out but i can't. She looked away and i turned around in case she sees me again. Then i felt her walked away. I was feeling sad.