Chapter 18

Under the Moonlight

"Miss, not going to school today?" Your housekeeper came into your room to ask you. You have been cooping in your room for the past few days, not contacting anyone. You shook your head at the question.

"Just tell the teacher i will only be back in school when the exam period starts ok?" you said, weakly. You have been feeling tired easily and you have no appetite to eat. You don't even have the mood to meet anyone. Baekhyun and some of the EXO members have been coming over to look for you but you refused to see them. Seeing them reminds you of him. You wanted to forget him.

"Yes miss...oh and Mr Byun is outside waiting... Do you want to meet him?" the ahjumma asked.

"tell him to go home..." you said and covered yourself with blanket and went back to sleep. Your housekeeper went downstairs and when Baekhyun turned to look at her, she just shook her head and sighed. Baekhyun decided not to care and he walked up the stairs and to your room. He knocked at the door but you didn't respond so he opened it and walked in to see you sleeping. You look pale than before.

He carassed your face and whispered to you. "why are you starving yourself? Do take care of yourself... Don't let yourself fall sick..." He then leaned in to kiss you on your cheeks and left the room. A tear rolled down your cheeks when he closed the door. You opened your eyes, you were pretending to be asleep all this while. You sat up and brought your knees to your chest and hugged them and you started crying.

"Please... don't be so good to me... I shouldn't even be friends with you all in the first place... Let me forget about it..." You broke down in tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how's she?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun came back home.

"she's getting weaker...she's not been eating a lot and she's using her powers too much..." Baekhyun said and sighed.

"Let me go find her!" Kai said and ran out of the door but he was stopped by Luhan and Xiumin.

"Don't try anything funny.. Then all that we did will be gone to waste..." Lay said.

"that's right..." Suho added.

"But i can't let her be like that..." Kai protested.

"I know.. we all know how you feel Kai... but you need to be more rational..." D.O said.

"Why not some of us go to her house and hold a party or something? Maybe that will make her happy...her birthday is coming soon right?" Sehun suggested.

"That's great...we can try..." Chen said.

"ok then... let's try..." Suho said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, everyone except D.O and Kai went over to your house to hold a party. You were awakened by Sehun and Tao.

"Come with us!" Tao said and dragged you out of bed.

"Wait..." you said and went to put on your jacket.

"Are you cold?" Sehun asked and you nodded, which was weird because it was not even autumn or winter. The weather was hot. You walked down with them slowly and was surprised to see most of them there. Your eyes looked around for him but you knew he wasn't there.

"What are you all doing here?" you asked them.

"party! Happy advanced birthday!" The rest said.

"ah..." you gave them a cold response and went to sit down on the couch.

"Are you ok? you look very tired..." Lay asked and you nodded and gave him a forced smile.

"well... let's cut the cake now shall we?" Baekhyun said and everyone exclaimed except you.

They sang the birthday song for you and you smiled just to recognise theie effort. They cut a piece of cake for you but you had no appetite to eat. You took only one bite and you placed down the cake on the table.

"not eating already?" Chanyeol asked.

"No appetite..." you told him.

"try to eat more..give us some face..." Chanyeol pleaded. You took another bite but you felt like vomiting the next instant. They all got worried and Baekhyun hurried to your side.

"are you ok? Don't eat anymore if you don't want.." He said while he patted your back. "I'll take you back to your room..." he said and he helped you back to your room while the rest just sighed because they can't do anything and they are sad to see you so weak. Baekhyun tucked you in bed and brushed your hair. "Rest well..." he said and you closed your eyes to sleep.

Meanwhile, Kai and D.O was somewhere near you house and looking at you from your window. D.O placed a hand on Kai's shoulder to comfort him as Kai sighed and teared, seeing you so weak.

"seems like someone broke the rule..." a voice could be heard from the back. Kai and D.O turned around and was shocked to see who was there. It was another wolf from another wolf pack.

"what do you want?" Kai said.