Chapter 12

Under the Moonlight

The next day was a weekend and you are going to EXO's hideout as usual. But this time, you were more excited to go to meet your boyfriend Kai. But you don't know how to break the news to the rest. You got up early and went to dressed up. You texted Kai as you waited for time to pass.

YJ:Kai :D

K:Yoojin :D are you ready to come over?

YJ:neh.. but i'm waiting for Kris oppa to come fetch me.

K:why not i come over to pick you instead?

YJ:hmm..is it ok?

K:of course it is. there's nothing wrong for me to pick up my girlfriend.

YJ:but the oppas don't know about it..

K:they'll come to know it...Whatever... I'm coming now and i'm outside.

YJ:really?

K:neh..come out now!

You smiled at the text and then you went outside to meet him.

"You're pretty..." he said when he saw you.

"gomawo.." you said shyly and looked down. He grabbed your hand and started walking with you. "What about Kris oppa? not waiting for him?"

"I already told him.." Kai said. The both of you remained silent as you held hands and walked together to EXO's hideout.

"are we going to reach there on time? it's far from my house.." you said to Kai.

"Did you forget what am i?" he said and then he lifted you up in bridal style. "hold on tight.." You wrapped your arms around his neck and he started running. His speed was very fast and you got scared so you tightened your grip on him. Within minutes, you could already see the house. He put you down and intertwined fingers with you as you two walked towards the house. But you didn't noticed that he was panting slightly. *gosh...it is real..that i will become weak if i fall in love...but it won't stop me..*

"Yoojin..." Chanyeol called out and his voice faded. His eyes landed on your hand which was intertwined with Kai's. The rest started coming out of the house and stared at the both of you.

"Kai..." Luhan said.

"I know hyung.." Kai said and tightened his grip on your hand. "I hope everyone can give us your blessings..."

"well...since you chose it, we have to respect you..." Kris said.

"yea.." the rest said but only Baekhyun remained silent. He didn't know why but his heart broke.

"Baekhyun are you ok?" Chanyeol asked in his mind.

"Yea.." Baekhyun replied in his mind.

You went into the house with Kai and the rest except for Baekhyun who stayed out with D.O. D.O lied about going to buy groceries and went away with Baekhyun.

"Yah..you like her don't you?" D.O asked.

"huh...it can't be.." Baekhyun answered.

"Yes you do..actually we can all tell it.. you're so caring towards her.." D.O said.

"really? I just wanted to take care of her because we are supposed to.." Baekhyun said.

"but you're over protective and you enjoy being with her don't you?" D.O asked again.

"i guess you're right.." Baekhyun said. "But what am i going to do now that she's with Kai? and Kai isn't supposed to... he'll suffer..."

"yea... that's what worries me.. after all we're friends..." D.O said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

While you were helping Sehun with his homework, Luhan and Suho called Kai out to one corner.

"Does she know?" Luhan asked.

"She knows about me.. but not all of you.." Kai answered.

"Why did you tell her?" Suho said.

"I didn't..She saw Tao hunting last night and i had to appear..." Kai said.

"Mwol!? She was there?!" Luhan said.

"yes hyung...she lives around there..." Kai replied.

"oh my... then should we tell her about us?" Luhan asked.

"hmm... wait for Baekhyun and D.O to be back.." Suho said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring chapter hehe... how do you like the story so far?