Chapter 16

Under the Moonlight

Days in school have been unbearable when you see Kai and Yoona having fun right in front of you. Baekhyun will always try to comfort you and you would fake a smile for him so he wouldn't worry about you. But all of you know, deep down in your heart, you cannot forget about him.

"Yoojin ah! Join us for lunch today!" Chen came into your classroom together with Lay and Tao. The rest in your class looked at you.

"ah...nevermind... it's ok...I have no appetite today..." you said to them and walked out of the class.

"Guys, this can't continue..we need to do something.." Lay said while the rest looked at your leaving backview worriedly.

You told EXO to go home first while you remained in the library to study and to escape from the world by yourself. It was the only place where you will be left alone. You brushed off every thought of Kai and tried to focus on what you were reading but you can't. You left the library at the usual time and walked home alone. On your way home, images of you and him flashed through your mind. You teared at those memories. You headed straight back to your room and ignored your housekeeper who asked you if you wanted dinner. You placed down your bag and went to the bathroom to have a shower to clear your mind but it didn't work. You ended up crying again.

You lied on your bed and hid under your blankets and cried silently to yourself. Thinking about it, you felt lonely, without Kai. Even though you had EXO, but it is never complete without Kai. And your parents, you wondered where they were. You fell asleep right after crying and it has always been like this for days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up late one day so you decided to give school a miss. Baekhyun tried to call you but you didn't pick up your call. You headed down for breakfast but went back to your room when you just ahd a few bites.

"miss..." your housekeeper called out to you but you continued walking back up the stairs and ignored her. "Aigoo...you will get sick like this..." All that is happening to you is being reported to Baekhyun and then relayed to the rest. Kai was listening, he always is.  Everytime he hears about it, he feel like his heart is being broken into many pieces.

You headed out by yourself to the nearby park, although you don't want to be there as it will remind you of him. You took a walk around and looked around at the surroundings. There were children playing and also old people strolling. Then you saw a child afar running and there is a stone not far away from him. You looked at the stone and it moved away, saving the boy from falling down. You smiled at yourself and thought that maybe you could use your powers to do good deeds. *It's not a bad thing though* And that little thought allowed you to have a break from thinking about Kai. You felt happy when you saved the little boy.

As you were walking back home, you saw a motorcycle speeding towards your direction and there was an old couple in front of you. You panicked and shouted "Be careful" and the motorcycle seemed to steer abit to the side, avoiding the old couple. You heaved a sigh of relief and smiled to yourself that no accident happened.

You went back home, smiling and your housekeeper looked on in surprise. You headed straight to your room, skipping lunch. Surprisingly, a walk at the park seemed to use up a lot of your energy and you felt tired so you just lay on your bed and fell asleep. Your housekeeper came to knock on your door but you didn't respond as you were fast asleep. She opened the door and was surprised to see you sleeping and your face was rather pale. "eottokhae..." she mouthed and headed back down and thought that you were just too tired.

It was only till night when you weren't awake and slept throught the night and woke up the next morning that worried your housekeeper.

"miss, are you ok?" the ahjumma came into your room to ask you in the morning, on the pretext of bringing in your laundry.

"neh...is there any problem?" you asked her.

"ah..ani.. breakfast is ready.." ahjumma said.

"ok thanks ahjumma... and please inform the teacher that i'm not going to school today as well..." you said and sighed.

"neh..." ahjumma said and looked at you suspiciously but you didn't noticed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so...seems like Yoojin's telekinetic powers has side effects... what will happen to her if she keeps using it? and what will happen between her and Kai...