Chapter 11

Under the Moonlight

Kai's POV:

I walked into class and she's there, studying. I missed her, missed seeing her smile, missed her voice when she called my name. I heard from the hyungs that she has been talking me. When will she talk to me? But when will i talk to her? I'm not even supposed to be falling in love but i can't help. I can ask no one for help or talk to anyone. What should i do?

Your POV:

I saw him walking into class from the corner of my eyes. Should i go over to him? I wanted to talk to him. I missed him. But I'm afraid to find out too. What should i do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch time, Kai was not there with you and EXO. You were a little upset that he's not been eating with you for the past few days. Baekhyun knew that you missed him. He also knew very well that the fact that you are able to recover so fast was because of him, he was the one who gave you strength, he knew you liked him. But what he didn't know was that he himself is also falling in love with you.

It was the wolves' hunting night that night, on the night with the full moon and so they had to leave early with loads of excuses. You didn't suspect anything as Baekhyun and the rest were with you and accompanied you till the end of the day. They walked you home and watched you enter your house before they leave back to their secret hideout. You stayed in your room and went to the balcony to admire the night scenery. You noticed it was the full moon and it was beautiful. You decided to head out to the nearby park for a walk.

"Yoojin ah, where are you going?" your omma asked.

"For a walk.." you replied which startled her.

"when..when did you start talking?" she asked and cupped your face.

"not long ago.." you answered and smiled at her.

"oh my... thank god..." she said and hugged you.

"I'll go out now..." you said and bid farewell to her.

"Be careful.." she said, more of a warning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV:

I have no mood to hunt at all. I wanted to see her. But i have to eat. Then i smelled something. A familiar scent. It was nice and soothing, a smell of peace and love. It was her. I saw her walking into the park where some of us were at. What is she doing here? Does she live around here? Where is she walking to? Unknowingly, I began to follow her, looking out for her. Wait, that leads to where Tao is. She will find out. No. I have to stop her.

End of POV

You walked in the park, admiring the cool breeze of the night and smelling the fragrance of the flower. Then you heard something. *was it someone screaming* You walked closer to where the sound came from although it was muffled. Then you saw another red pair of eyes and when you looked closer, you saw it was something else and it was feeding on someone. You gasped and stepped backwards, frightened by what you saw. That creature looked at you and then ran away with its prey.

Tao's POV:

What a nice meal... Just as i was eating happily, i heard someone gasped and i smelt her. I looked up and saw that it was Yoojin. Oh no.. she can't find out that it's me. I saw Kai behind her. He told me to leave... Have to run then...

End of POV

You stood there, shocked by what you saw. It was a wolf eating someone. Then you thought, *wolf..red eyes...that's like his...is he a wolf...is that him..no it doesn't seem like..* Then someone hugged you from the back and covered your mouth. You were startled again but regained your composure quickly to realise it was Kai. "Kai?" you managed to say out with your mouth covered. He released his grip over you and you slowly turned around to face him. You retreated backwards when he appeared with his red eyes, causing you to fall backwards but he caught you. "W..what are you?" you asked.

"mianhae..." was all he said and he turned around to leave but you went to hug him from the back.

"Don't go..." you said. He took your wrapped arms around him and loosened it so that he could face you.

"I'm...I'm what you saw just now..." he said.

"but that wasn't you..." you told him.

"yea.. but it's true...i'm a wolf...you should stay away from me..." he said.

"no.. i won't... i'm..i'm not afraid of you...because i feel that i'm different too...you're just like family..it's so strange... i felt close with you.." you told him and touched his face.

He took your hand and looked into your eyes. He likes to look at your eyes and you liked it too. "Yoojin..will you accept me?" You nodded your head and smiled. He smiled back and hugged you.

"you should smile more.. you look cute.." you said to him. "you're so warm.."

"so that i can shield you from the cold..." he said and pulled out from the hug.

"but.. who was that just now? is he from EXO too? are the rest of EXO like you too?" you asked him.

"You shouldn't know too much...just know that they won't hurt you..." he said.

"please Kai... i want to know who are my friends..." you pleaded.

"It'll be best if they tell you themselves... and it'll put you in danger if you know too much.. i don't want to see you hurt..." he said and hugged you.

"alright..." you said and hugged him back.

He then pulled away from the hug once more and kissed you unexpectedly.