Yunyeong 1

Win team a and team b one shots

“Ok, loser has to buy the winner snacks, got it?” Yunyeong said as he was looking at you from the other side of the net. You grinned at him, “Ok. Well then you better get ready to buy me my snacks.” You said confidently. He smirked at you before serving the birdie.

You and Yunyeong decided that playing badminton together would be a good date idea. I mean it wasn’t the ideal date idea, but it was something different and you never liked doing to the typical.

You didn’t mind playing sports with your boyfriend, but just sometimes he got a little too competitive, which annoyed you. Since you were never great at sports, it was easy for Yunyeong to win and not get upset about losing. Today he decided to play badminton today and you didn’t want to gloat or anything but you were pretty good at badminton. Because this was the one sport you knew you couldn’t fail at, you weren’t going to show any mercy.

“Oh, you served to the wrong side!” you called out before picking up the birdie to serve. Yunyeong sighed and chuckled, “Just warming up babe!” he called over. You smirked and served the birdie and he returned it. Just to , you went easy on him, so you two were just volleying the birdie back and forth.

Yunyeong smiled at you, “I guess we are an equal match.” He said. You smiled and shrugged at him before smashing the birdie. The birdie fly straight at him before dropping to the ground, “Woah babe, what was that?” He asked, his eyes wide and mouth gaped. You giggled, “Did I forget to tell you, I’m a master at badminton.” You said haughtily before getting a birdie.

He smirked at you, “Ok, I’m not going to go easy on you anymore.” He said before bending his knees and getting into ready position. “We’ll see.” You said before serving the birdie.

You two kept playing and was almost done with the first game and you were winning 19-6 (You gave him some freebies). You could tell that Yunyeong was starting to get annoyed. He never lost to you before and he didn’t want badminton to be the first. “You alright babe?” you asked playfully. Yunyeong gave you a thumbs up, but you could see that he was annoyed. You just rolled your eyes.

“Ok 20-6” You said before serving the birdie. Your serve went pretty high and you took a few step backs, ready for Yunyeong to hit it back high. As you watched the birdie, you saw that Yunyeong smash the birdie with all his might and before you knew it the birdie came flying straight at you.

The birdie smashed roughly onto your lips, bruising them. “Ow, Yunyeong!” you yelled while touching your lips. Your lips stung a little and you could feel them swell slightly. “Are you alright babe? I’m so sorry.” Yunyeong apologized as he rushed over to you.

“No I’m not alright, you smashed the birdie onto my lips.” You said callously. He gave you a small and apologetic smile, “It was an accident,” He said while rubbing the back of his neck, “Does it hurt?” He asked. You rolled your eyes, “Yes, it does.” You answered coldly.

“Here let me see.” He said while moving your hands away from your mouth. His concerned face turned into a cheeky smile. You pouted, “What are you smiling at?” You asked. He didn’t answer you instead he placed his lips softly onto yours. You couldn’t help but smile at his cheeky move.

He parted his lips from yours and you smiled widely. He smiled at you, “Feel better?” You blushed and nodded. He chuckled before kissing you again. “Here, now let me go buy you snacks, my winner.” He said before intertwining his hands with yours.