Seunghoon 1

Win team a and team b one shots


“Ok 5 minutes till you two go on.” The backstage manager called out to you and your partner. You sighed deeply and closed your eyes, your nerves getting the best of you. You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder and you opened your eyes to see your partner Seunghoon smiling at you, “Nervous?” he asked sweetly, making you blush.

 You nodded your head slowly. He chuckled and patted your back, “Don’t be, you’re going to do great.” You smiled to yourself and the backstage crew came and handed you two your mikes.

He made you to jump and shake out your nerves, giggling at how adorable you looked to him. He gave you a tight good luck hug, making you blush and your heart flutter. The thing was that you had a crush on Seunghoon ever since the start of kpop star.

You two met briefly at auditions and had small talk. That was when you noticed him. It wasn’t that you had a crush on him but you couldn’t help but admire how handsome he was. When you met him auditions, you didn’t think that you were ever going to see him again, but to your delight, you were wrong.

“Oh hey, you passed the auditions?” He said with his bubbly smiling, making you beam. You nodded and ever since then, you two have been the best of friends throughout the competition. You two were inseparable.

Fortunately you and Seunghoon were able to survive through the competitions. It was almost down to the finalists and that week’s mission was duets. The pickings were random but it was inevitable that you and Seunghoon would end up together.

Preparing for the performance was filled with goofy practices. The whole week Seunghoon was ecstatic for the performance while you were biting your finger nails nervous, but you didn’t want to show that you were nervous to Seunghoon. So you tried to match his excitement for the performance.

And finally was the day of the performance and you and him were walking on stage. You heard the audience screaming and cheering, making you grin widely. You and Seunghoon stopped in the middle of the stage and greeted the judges. “Hello, I’m (Y/N).” you bowed.

“And I’m Seunghoon,” He bowed, “And were are going to be performing ‘Going Crazy’ by Song Ji eun.” He said before receiving a thank you from the judges.

You two got into your positions and the music started. You two danced your dances and sang/rap your parts, but the performance seemed a little off to you. It was different from what you guys practiced. Instead of being on his side of the stage, Seunghoon was right against you, dancing around you and playing with your hands. He kept poking your cheeks and pressing up close to your face.

His gestures were cute and his body was extremely close to yours, it was driving you crazy. You just wanted to embrace him and kiss him. He smiled at you and slowly made his way back to the other side of the stage. It was the final chorus and you sang your heart out, wanting to make a lasting impression on the judges and to not let Seunghoon down.

The music ended and the audience clapped and cheered. Seunghoon came over to you and held your hands, making you blush and smile widely.

“Seunghoon and (Y/N) that was one of the best duets we have heard so far. The chemistry on stage was amazing and your harmonies, perfect!” the judges gushed, making you well with tears of joy. “Thank you, thank you.” Seunghoon thanked as the two of you bowed and left the stage.

“Seunghoon that was amazing, you were amazing!” you exclaimed, feeling a rush of adrenaline from the performance. “But Seunghoon, what the heck,” you scolded, playfully hitting his chest, “Why’d you change the routine all of a sudden?” you whined.

He shrugged his shoulders, “I just improvised, plus the judges liked it.” He said while grinning. You smiled and rolled your eyes, “At least you could have given me a head up.” You said while turning around to go to the waiting room. While you turned to walk away, Seunghoon spun you around to face him and crashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes shot wide open as he slowly pulled his lips away. You stared at him with wide eyes as he laughed, “Sorry, but you do not know how hard I had to try and not do that on stage.” He said shyly. He looked down at his feet, smiling like an idiot and blushing. You calmed down and started giggling, making him look up at you.

He looked at you, still smiling. He held your hands and kissed them, “(Y/N) I like you.” he said sweetly. You bit your lips and s your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. “I like you too Seunghoon.” You whispered in his ear, making him shiver. As he wrapped his arms around your waist, you loosened your grip enough so that your foreheads were against each other. You two smiled at each before he placed a soft kiss on your lips.


Ehh, I know it's not very good but i hope you like it. And i'm working on a Seunghoon one. Also the Bobby story is a clean version of an original story that i wrote. If you want me to upload the original story, just tell me :)