Yunyeong 2

Win team a and team b one shots

Today was Christmas day and it would be the first Christmas that you and your boyfriend would celebrate together. You more than excited today because finally you and him could spend some time together.

Unfortunately for you, he was always busy, being a YG trainee and all. He was always practicing so you and him never really got to spend a lot of time together. And when you tow did meet, those meetings were short and brief, but since today was Christmas, he got a break from practice.

Because you were excited to finally spend some quality time with Yunyeong, you planned out a date that started with looking at the Christmas lights and ending with hot chocolate and a movie at your place.

You slowly made your way to the park where there was a Christmas light show. You carried Yunyeong’s present in between your arms, hugging it close to you. You didn’t buy him anything special, just a couple sweater for you and him. You texted him a picture of the wrapped present.

Immediately you got a text from him, Sorry babe but I didn’t have enough time to get you a Christmas present, sorry. He apologized. Although you were a bit disappointed that he didn’t get you a present, you just brushed it off. Just being able to spend Christmas with him was enough for you. You smiled to yourself and texted him back saying that it was alright.

When you finally got to the park, you saw that Yunyeong wasn’t there, so you decide to wait for him a bit. “Maybe he’s just running a little late.” You said to yourself as you sat down on one of the benches. You placed the present down next to you and texted him, Running late?

You didn’t get a reply. You sighed and looked at the Christmas lights that were wrapped around the trees. After a few minutes you felt your phone vibrate. Sorry babe but I might be a little late. Just walk around a look at the lights, I’ll find you when I get there.

You pouted when you read the text. You were starting to get a little agitated. You didn’t bother to text him back. You let out a long sigh before picking up the present and walking around the park. As you were admiring the Christmas decorations, you noticed a lot of couples came to see the lights as well. You bit your lips and cursed Yunyeong for being late. A little embarrassed, you started to pick up your pace.

Because you were embarrassed about being alone, you kept your eyes glued to the ground as you kept walking faster. Not looking where you were going, you bumped into some.

“Oh I’m so sorry.” You apologized as you looked up. “It’s alright.” The person replied.

“Aish, Bobby, what are you doing here?” You asked as you playfully slapped his arm. He chuckled, “Yunyeong hyung told me to tell you to go over through that trail.” Bobby said while pointing to small secluded trail.

You looked down the trail confused, “Why?” You asked, getting a little suspicious. “Aish, don’t ask why. Just go.” Bobby said while nudging you towards the path. You gave him a glare before walking down the trail.

Because it was getting darker outside, you were a little scared to walk down the dark secluded trail alone. You slowly and cautiously made your way down the trail. As you were inching yourself forward, it started getting darker and darker. You were starting to feel that Bobby had pulled a prank on you.

As you made your way down, you decided that it would be a dead end and decide to turn back, but before you did, you saw a small light peek out of the darkness. “Yunyeong?” you called out as you picked up your pace towards the light.

When you finally got to the end of the trail, you saw that the light was actually Christmas lights and candles all nicely set up in a circle. You awed at the bright lights and you saw in the middle of the circle a huge box. You walked up the box and picked up the card that was on it. “For (Y/N). I hope you like the present. Love Yunyeong.” You read softly to yourself. A small smile came across your face as you slowly opened the lid to the box.

Once you took the lid off, Yunyeong sprang up out of the box, “Merry Christmas!” He exclaimed. You yelped but soon after started laughing, “Yunyeong, you scared me.” You chuckled out while playfully slapping him. He chuckled, “Sorry. But, do you like your present?” He said while posing for you. You nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “I love it.” You whispered, making him grin.

“Wait, I have one more thing.” He said as he bent down to get something out of the box. When he got up, he quickly put one arm above your head and kissed you.

You pulled back and looked up to see him holding a mistletoe above you two. You giggled before giving him a soft kiss. “I love you.” You whispered against his lips. “I love you too.” He replied before kissing you again.