Mino 2

Win team a and team b one shots

“Ok, who’s excited to see Santa?” You exclaimed over the long line of parents and children waiting to sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.

It was Christmas Eve and you and your boyfriend, Mino, wanted to something this year that gave back to the community, so you and him volunteered to be Santa and his elf for a local community center.

Obviously because he was a guy, he played Santa. When he walked out of the bathroom in his get up, you started to roll over in laughter. He wore a Santa suit along with the bread. He wore his round glasses frames which you thought looked adorable on him, but the thing that made you double over in laughter was his fake Santa belly.

“How many pillows did you put in there?” You asked while poking the fake tummy. He chuckled, “You think my costume looks funny, look at you.” He said while pinching your cheeks.  You blushed, he was right, your costume looked just as embarrassing as his.

You wore an elf costume that had red and green striped pattern. You pouted and looked at the floor before you felt Mino’s arm wrap around your waist and pull you off the ground. You looked up at him and he gave you a peck on the lips. “But you still look cute.” He whispered in your ear, making you beam.

Your job was to help little kids onto Mino’s lap and take pictures for the families while Mino had to sit and act like Santa. Even though it was repetitive, you enjoyed volunteering, also you enjoyed watching interact with younger kids.

“And what would like for Christmas sweetheart?” Mino asked the little girl with a huge genuine smile on his face. You couldn’t help but smile to yourself at the sight in front of you, “He looks a father.” You said to yourself before helping the little girl down from Mino’s lap. You two made eye contact and you smiled at him while he responded with a bashful smile, making you giggle.

Slowly but surely, the line got shorter and shorter. Soon you and Mino were at the last family, “And what would like for Christmas son?” Mino asked the shy little boy on his lap. The kid shrugged but then slowly looked up at Mino, “Sanata,” he squeaked in his small voice, “I want you stop to eating a lot of cookies, I can barely sit on your lap.” He kid said innocently making you, Mino, and the kids parents burst out into a fit of laughter. “Ok I will, thank you.” Mino said after calming down. The kid smiled and gave Mino a hug before running off to his parents.

“Great job today Mino and (Y/N). Well you’re shifts are over, you two can go home.” The head of the volunteering project said. You saw that the same volunteers were cleaning up the community center and you felt bad and they should go home early today. “Actually, Mino and I will stay to clean up everything. Everyone can go home early, they need to relax on Christmas Eve.” You said receiving a nod from the project head.

He told everyone to go home early and everyone thanked you and Mino before heading out. Soon it was only you and Mino in the community center. You sighed and looked at Mino, “You did great today.” You complimented with a smile before going over to put things in the box. Mino took his beard off and replaced his Santa hat with one of his snap backs. He also took the pillows out of his suit.

“And what would like for Christmas beautiful?” Mino hollered at you, making you chuckle. You walked over to him and sat on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck. He automatically wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him so that your faces were just inches away. “I don’t know,” You chirped innocently, “What would like for Christmas?” You asked as you were staring at his lips.

Mino lifted your chin with one hand so that you and him were eye to eye. His gaze on you was strong and made you melt. “All I want for you Christmas is you.” Mino said in a low and husky voice before leaning in to kiss you. Instantly you kissed him back and smiled into the kiss, “Merry Christmas Mino.” You breathed against his lips. “Merry Christmas (Y/N).” He replied before giving you a passionate kiss.  

i apologize for the short one shot. Also i apologize for posting Holiday one shots even though the Holidays have pasted (besideds new years).
Thankfully i'm almost done with them and will be back to writing normal one shots. And thank you for being so patient!