Seungyoon 1

Win team a and team b one shots

The sun rose in the morning and was peeking through the window of your bedroom. The light shined on your face, stirring you awake. You peeked open your eyes and stretched before turning on your side, your back facing the light.

You took a deep breath and slowly opened your eyes. A small smile came upon your face at the sight in front of you. Softly snoring in front of you was your boyfriend, Seungyoon. You smiled to yourself while studying his features.

You brushed his bangs from his eyes, stirring him slightly, “Shh, go back to sleep babe. Sorry for bothering you.” you said softly. He smiled to himself before going back to sleep. You chuckled quietly and kissed him on the cheek. You slowly got out of bed and tip toed out of the room, trying your best not to wake him up.

Once you were out of the room, you took a shower and ate breakfast. As you were lounging on the couch, you got a phone call from Seungyoon’s manager. “Good morning manager oppa~” you chirped as you answered the phone. You heard him chuckle from the other side of the phone, “Good morning (Y/N).” he answered.

“What’s up?” You said while flipping through your magazine. “Is Seungyoon home?” He asked. “Uh yeah.” You answered, confused.

“Ok good, well can you tell him that I was just calling to remind him that he has a photo shoot in 30 minutes. We’ll be there to pick him up.” He said. “Alright, I’ll let him know.” You said before hanging up.

You let out a sigh, “Now to go wake him up.” You said under your breath. You knew how much of a pain it was to wake up Seungyoon. This was definitely going to take longer than 30 minutes.

You barged open the door and jumped onto the bed, “Seungyoon! You need to wake up!” You yelled while jumping up and down on the bed, “Manager oppa said you have a photo shoot in 30 minutes!” You yelled while playfully hitting him. He peeked one eyes open and groaned. He pulled the covers over his head and turned so that his back was now facing you.

You pouted and started lightly hitting his back, “Seungyoon, you need to wake up!” you whined. He groaned again. You huffed, “Seungyoon!” you whined again while shaking his arm. He still didn’t budge. You huffed and blew the strand of hair from your face.

You got up and pulled the covers off of him and threw it onto the floor. He peeked his eyes open and squinted at you, “What are you doing?” He mumbled. You rolled your eyes, “You need to wake up. Manager oppa is going to pick you up soon.” You said while shaking his leg.

He slowly sat up, his bed hair messy and his eyes still squinting at you. You couldn’t help but giggle at his morning appearance. You climbed in to bed next to him and brushed his hair to the side. “You need to wake up babe.” You said softly, still brushing his hair. He looked at you, his eyes barely opened and pouted.

You giggled, “Aw what’s wrong?” You said in a cutesy voice.

“Sleepy.” He mumbled. You were going to tell him to wake up one more time but he swiftly embraced and laid back down. He hugged your head against his chest. “Seungyoon!” you yelled while patting his chest, “Babe I can’t breathe!” you yelled. He let go of you but then wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and fell back asleep.

You huffed, “Seungyoon, manager oppa is going to blow a fuse if you don’t wake up.” Seungyoon lifted his head from the crook of your neck and looked at you, “But I’m tired.” He whined.

You chuckled and pecked him on the lips, “I know you are, but you need to go do your photo shoot.”

He smiled when you kissed him and he slowly started to wake up, “Are you going to come with me?” He asked while brushing your hair behind your ear. You giggled, “Of course. And babe, after the photo shoot is done, we can spend the whole day in bed if you want.” You said, waking his eyes shoot open and a wide grin spread across his face, “Really?” He asked. You nodded and he crashed his lips onto yours.

“You know me so well babe,” He breathed against your lips, “I love you so much (Y/N).” He whispered before kissing you again. You smiled into the kiss, making him smile too. You pulled away from the kiss and looked at him in the eyes, “I love you too Seungyoon.” You said before kissing his cheek, “Now get up and get ready.” You said before sitting up and helping him sit up. 

He got out of bed and stretched. You watched him, aweing at his shirtless body. You your lips and Seungyoon caught you. He chuckled, “Don’t worry babe, like you said, ‘we can spend the whole in bed’.” He said seductively before giving you a breath taking kiss.

“Erhm…” You heard someone cough from the door, making both of you turn to face where the noise came from. Standing at the door was an awkward yet impatient manager. “Hi manager hyung.” Seungyoon greeted awkwardly. His manager didn’t say anything, instead he started tapping his foot. “Seungyoon you have 5 minutes. Meet us in the van.” His manager said before walking out of the apartment.

You looked warily at Seungyoon, “Do you think he’s mad?” You asked. Seungyoon shook his head, “No, probably just really uncomfortable after hearing what I said. That’s just his way of covering up that he is embarrassed.” He said while laughing. You laughed too and go up to get ready.

You took your pajama shirt off and was about to change into a button up shirt when you felt Seungyoon hug you from behind and take the shirt from your hands. He threw the shirt behind him, “Wear something that will be easy to take off.” You whispered while kissing your neck. You giggled and turned around to kiss him, “Alright.” You whispered.

 You took the button up shirt again and walking out the door, giving your boyfriend a sly smirk. He smirked at you and shook his head before getting ready.