Jinwoo 2

Win team a and team b one shots

Today was Christmas Eve and tomorrow would be you and your boyfriends first Christmas as a couple. You more than excited, and were even more giddy when he called you to meet him at the coffee shop. He told you that he something to tell you and the suspense killed you. You thought he was going to do something sweet like present you couple rings, but you were dead wrong. Oh so wrong.

“Let’s break up.” He breathed out in a low voice, his eyes staring out the window. You stared down at your hands on the table. Tears were b your eyes. You bit hard on your lower lips, trying your best not to cry.

It was quiet between you two, the only thing that was heard was your soft sobs. You finally looked up at him. He was still looking out the window but saw you look up from the corner of his eyes. “Did you ever love me?” You asked, choking back your tears. He was silent. He let out a sigh before getting up and leaving.

You heard the door to the coffee shop close and looked out the window to see him walking away. You kept watching him until he was gone. Once he was out of your sight, tears started rolling down your cheeks. “This is for real isn’t it?” You thought to yourself as you softly sobbed.

You folded your arms on the table and buried your head in your arms. Your sleeves were soaked in your tears. Thankfully there weren’t much people in the coffee shop so you weren’t much of a bother. But at the same time, you kind of wished that there would be someone who would come over to comfort you.

As you were crying into your arms, you heard someone sit in front of you and place a mug on the table. You slowly looked up, your eyes red and wet from the tears. You saw sitting in front of you a gorgeous boy with two mugs on the table. He gave you a sweet smile before opening up his book to read, “I’ll be here when you’re done.” He said while flipping the page of his book. He gave you one last smile before reading his book.

A small smile tugged at your lips as tears were filling your eyes, but they weren’t sad tears. You looked down at the table, specifically at the two mugs. “It’s hot chocolate,” He said, making you look up at him, “Drink it, its cold outside.” He said with another sweet smile making you blush and look back down at the table. You were smiling to yourself as you cautiously picked up the mug. You took a sip but burnt your tongue.

You heard him chuckle before putting his book down and taking the mug from you. He blew on it a few times before giving it back you to, “Thanks.” You said a quiet voice. He grinned bashfully before taking a sip of his mug. “I’m Jinwoo by the way.” He said.

You smiled at him, “(Y/N).” you said sweetly, your mood warming up.

“I saw what happened,” He said coolly, “I’m sorry.” Jinwoo apologized. You shook your head, “Why are you sorry?” You asked with a small giggle. He blushed and shrugged his shoulders. “Well I guess I’m sorry for him.”

“And why is that?” you asked a little confused.

Jinwoo looked up at you and stared deep into your eyes, “Because he just lost the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.” He said in a soft voice. You looked away and blushed, giggling to yourself. He smirked before taking another sip of his mug. Jinwoo grabbed your hand, making you look back up at him, “I mean it,” He said with a smile, “You’re really beautiful.” You bit your lips and smiled.

You and Jinwoo stayed for hours at the coffee shop, talking and laughing. Even though you just met him that day, even though you just spent a few hours with him, it felt like you knew him for longer than that and you could tell he felt the same.

“Excuse me, we are about to close soon.” One of the workers said politely. “Oh sorry.” Jinwoo apologized. He looked at you and offered you a hand, “Shall we go?” He said. You accepted his offer and grabbed his hand.

You and him walked out of the coffee shop and a cold wind blew by. You shivered and folded your arms. “Here, take my jacket.” Jinwoo said while wrapping it around your shoulders. You smiled at him, “Thanks Jinwoo.” He smiled at you.

“Jinwoo, give me your phone.” You said. He obliged and handed you his phone. You quickly added your contact into his phone and sent yourself a message before giving him his phone back. You felt your phone vibrate and added his contact into your phone.

You heard him laugh and you looked up at him, “What?” You asked with a pout. He shook his head, “you’re just so cute.” He said before kissing your cheek. You blushed. “Here, let me walk you home.” He said before wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

“Oh you don’t have to,” You said, “I just live in the apartment complexes right across the street.” You pointed over to the tall apartment building that was literally right across the street. “Plus you should go home before you catch a cold.” You said, “Plus I just met you today,” You added, “I don’t want a complete stranger to know where I live.”

“Oh but you’re okay with them having your phone number?” He teased. You scrunched your nose at him making him chuckle, “I’m just teasing.” He said before kissing your cheek. “But I want to make sure you get home safely, so I’m going to stay here and watch you go home, alright?” Jinwoo said and you nodded.

You and Jinwoo said your goodbye, giving each other hugs and him giving you one more kiss on the cheek. As you were walking home, you could feel Jinwoo’s eyes watching you, which made you feel protected. Once you reached the front door of the apartment complex, you looked back at Jinwoo. He was still standing in the same spot and waved at you. You smiled and shook your head.

You took out your phone, Want to come over for some coffee? You texted to him. Within a matter of seconds, you heard him jog over to you. He quickly engulfed you into a tight hug and placed a soft kiss on your lips which you returned, “I would love some coffee.” He whispered against your lips before kissing them again. 

 

this was suppose to be a Mino one shot but this Jinwoo one just came to my head first

and sorry for not updating sooner. I'm finally on winter break so i'll try to update more often!