B.I. 1

Win team a and team b one shots

“Ok, now that the teams are divided up, let’s start our dodge ball game.” Bobby said while setting up ping pong balls in the center of the practice room.

The boys decided to play a game of dodge ball and set the room up so that it was split evenly. You happened to visit them in the midst of setting up their game, so they asked you to join the game.

You were on a team with HanBin, JinHwan, Donghyuk, and you. The other side was Bobby, Junhoe, and Yunyeong. Because you were a girl they thought it would be fair that your team has one more person. You found this offensive but didn’t want to argue with them.

“Ok, on the count of three,” Bobby called out, “One, two, THREE!” He yelled and everyone rushed to the center for the ping pong balls. You just stayed in the back with Jinhwan. You looked warily at the mass of boys fighting over the ping pong balls. JinHwan laughed and you looked at him, “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” He said. You smiled at, but before you could thank him, he got hit by the ball.

“You’re out hyung!” Junhoe yelled out. “What?” JinHwan sighed in disbelief before sitting off to the side. He shrugged at you and you sighed. You kept slowly scooting to left and the right, trying your best not to get hit.

“Bobby hyung, you’re out!” Donhyuk yelled. “I got you Donghyuk!” Yunyeong called out.

Soon on the court was only you, HanBin, Yunyeong, and Junhoe. “Ok, final round.” Junhoe said before setting up the ping pong balls in the middle again.

HanBin came over to you, “Ok (Y/N), when he yells three, run with me to the middle. We are going to try and get all the balls, ok?” HanBin said while looking into your eyes. You nodded head slowly, still wary about getting hit. You smirked and pinched your cheek, “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” He said before turning back around to face the other team.

“One, two, THREE!” Bobby called out from the sidelines. Your heart raced as you and HanBin bolted to the middle. You two grabbed all the ping pong balls and ran back. “Ok, attack!” HanBin yelled as you and him threw the ping pong balls at them randomly. Although you two had all the balls and threw them all at once, you both missed Junhoe and Yunyeong.

They laughed at you two, “Oh my god, how can you two miss that badly.” They laughed, making you and HanBin blush.

They finally stopped laughing and Yunyeong walked over to Junhoe, whispering something in his ear. Junhoe looked at you and grinned, nodding his head. You looked at them confused. They picked up the balls and were still looking at you. “Ok Junhoe, get (Y/N)!” Yunyeong yelled before they threw the balls at you.

You closed your eyes, waiting to get hit by the ball, but all of a sudden, your back was pushed up against the mirror. When you opened your eyes, you saw HanBin’s face only centimeters  away from yours, smiling at you. Everyone was silent and you looked over his shoulder to see all of the boys staring at you two in awe. You looked back at HanBin who was still smiling at you, “I told you that I would protect you.” He said, making you smile and blush.

“Uh, HanBin, you’re out.” Bobby stuttered out. HanBin looked behind his shoulder and nodded. He sat off to the sidelines and smiled at you. “Dude, what was that?” JinHwan asked. HanBin just smiled and shrugged.

Obviously, being by yourself, you got out immediately. The other team started cheering and you just shook your head at their childishness. “Hey, I’m going to go get water. Do you guys want some?” You asked. “Yes!” They all said in unison. “here, let me help you.” HanBin said.

You and him got water bottles and were walking back to the practice room. You two didn’t talk much, instead you two exchanged shy smiles and blushes. “HanBin, I forgot to thank you about earlier.” You said quietly, stopping to look at him. He stopped and looked at you and blushed, looking at the ground, “It was nothing.” He said bashfully.

You raised an eyebrow, “Sure didn’t seem like nothing.” You said, making him chuckle nervously. You smiled and shook your head. You lifted your foot up to walk when you tripped over nothing. You fell on top of HanBin, making him fall on his back with you on top of him, making the water bottles scatter everywhere.
“Ow.” He groaned. “Sorry HanBin.” You apologized. You were going to get up when you HanBin’s arms wrap around your waist, trapping you between him. You looked down at him, your face only centimeters away. “HanBin, let go of me so I can get off of you.” You said while still looking at him. You were waiting for him to let go your waist but instead he lifted his head up and softly connected his lips with yours.

You kissed him back, cupping his face in both of your hands. You were taken by surprise, but this was something that you wanted to happen for a long time. HanBin disconnected your lips, “(Y/N), I like you.” He breathed against your lips. You smirked, “I like you too.” He answered back before kissing him passionately.

“Hey, is everything alright? We heard things fall…” JinHwan and Bobby said, coming out of the practice room to witness you and HanBin kissing. You two both stopped and looked over at then. They both were smirking, “Here, we got the water. You two can just continue whatever it was you two were doing.” They said slyly.

Once they went back into the practice room, you and HanBin laughed, not even embarrassed by what just had happened. HanBin looked at you in the eyes and then kissed you again, making you smile.