B.I. 2

Win team a and team b one shots

“Hanbyul, don’t run so fast or else you’ll trip on ice!” Hanbin warned as he chased after his little sister. She giggled and he picked her up and spun her around.

Today was the first day of snow and Hanbyul was more than excited to build a snowman. Hanbin, being the caring and protective brother he is, decided to help her build a snowman. You tagged along with because Hanbyul wouldn’t stop bugging Hanbin about bringing you. Because she didn’t have an older sister, she loved to spend time with you and you didn’t mind.

You giggled and you trailed behind them. Watching Hanbin play with his sister always warmed your heart. You and Hanbin had been dating for almost two years and knew that you two were made for each other. Watching him play with Hanbyul made you think of the future when you two have children of your own. But that is way way ahead in the future, so there’s no need to worry about those kinds of things yet.

“Unnie!” Hanbyul called out, snapping you out of your daze. You looked over to see Hanbyul waving for you to come join them. You saw Hanbin on his knees rolling up a ball of snow. You looked at you and smiled. You returned him a smile and joined them.

You and Hanbin built the snowman’s body and head while Hanbyul collected things for the snowman’s face. When you and Hanbin were done making the snowman’s body and head, he turned out to be twice the size of Hanbyul.

Hanbyul awed at how tall the snowman was but then pouted and huffed, “I can’t reach!” she said while pouting at you two. You and Hanbin laughed as he picked her up so that she was level with the snowman’s face. “Ok I’m done oppa.” She said and Hanbin put her down.

You two took a step back and studied the snowman, “Wow Hanbyul, it’s a very pretty snowman.” You complimented, making Hanbyul blush and giggled bashfully. “Yeah, great job!” Hanbin said while giving his little sister a hug. Hanbin whispered something into Hanbyul’s ear and she skipped over to you.

She motioned for you to bend down so that your face was leveled with hers. “Thank you unnie for helping me build the snowman.” She said before giving you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and smiled, “No problem sweetheart.” You said before giving her a hug.

“Hanbyul!” You, Hanbin, and Hanbyul heard from behind. You all turned around to see JinHwan and Bobby walking towards you two. “Bobby oppa! JinHwan oppa!” Hanbyul screamed before running over to them and giving them a hug. There were two people that she liked better than you and Hanbin, and those two were JinHwan and Bobby.

“Hey (Y/N), hey Hanbin.” The greeted with hugs and smiles. All four of you were chatting for a bit when JinHwan felt a small tug on his hand, “Oppa, can we go play?” Hanbyul asked with puppy eyes. JinHwan smiled and nodded, “Of course,” He said while kneeling so he was at her level, “What should we play?” He asked. “I want to build another snowman!” Hanbyul said enthusiastically. “Ooh, that sounds like fun,” Bobby chipped in, “Let’s go!” He said before picking Hanbyul up.

“You three have fun,” Hanbin said, “(Y/N) and I are just going to rest for a little bit.” Hanbin said before putting an arm around you. You two sat on a bench that was nearby, but it was covered with snow. Hanbin wiped off enough snow for him to sit down. You frowned at his indecency but he quickly pulled you down so that you were sitting on his lap. He kissed your cheek, “That bench is wet.” He said, making you smile and kiss his lips softly.

You two watched Hanbyul play with JinHwan and Bobby. They waved over to you two and you two returned them a wave. “Hanbin, you look so cute whenever you play with Hanbyul.” You said while resting your head on shoulder. He kissed the top of your head, “And does that make you think of anything?” He asked, already assuming the answer. You nodded and looked at him, “It makes me think of the future if we do get married and have children.” You said while blushing. He laughed, which made your cheeks turned even redder. He brushed your hair behind your ear and kissed you the lips sweetly, “There is no if,” He said softly, making you look at him weirdly, he grinned, “You’re the only one for me and will be the only one for me for the rest of my life.” He said before giving you another soft kiss. You smiled into the kiss, still blushing. “And don’t be shy babe. I always had that thought too.” He whispered against your lips, making you return a kiss causing him to smile into the kiss. 

 

sorrry for not updating in a while, i've just been super lazy and busy. I hope you enjoy the story

also who else watched winner tv yet? Omg they are so friggin adorable!