Eeek! A Flasher!

BTS || † Crossing Boundaries || Story Start

 

 

`  하루를 더 늘리고 싶어 . )           
Chapter Fourteen

 

 

 

Eeek! A Flasher. 

Mid terms were coming up and the girls were nervous, especially HaeRa. Even with Changjo's tutoring she wasn't confident about her math final. She'd heard from other kids that it was really difficult and most people didn't pass. Despite Changjo's reassurances, she felt unsure. 

  All the girls has been staying late after school, stuying into the night. Poor HaeRa was on her own, though, as none of the girls were third years. Which meant her only option was to ask Jin after hours. And she loathed the thought of asking Jin for help. 

  "Unnie you should ask. I don't want you to have to leave because you failed exams. It wouldn't be the same without you." ByulHee said as she folded a paper airplane and threw it across the room at MinHi who was highly annoyed with the young one's antics. Even though she didn't normally study, with YoonGi practically breathing over her shoulders about doing good, somehow, she felt the need to study.

  "Byul you have three seconds to be quiet before I become annoyed." Byul immediately cowered down but SooRyun came to her defense. "D-Don't be so f-f-fussy. We c-could all use a break f-from s-s-studying." EunSeo nodded at that and promptly closed her book. 

  "Good idea. I could use a break as well. All these formula's are giving me a headache." HaeRa pulled out some snacks. "I baked these yesterday, I couldn't sleep so why not?"  The tasty treats looked good. Hannah could feel watering at the sight. She was a little hungry to be honest. 

"Did you hear the rumors about a ert hanging around the neighborhood? Apparently he's a flasher!" MiKyung brought up suddenly, remembering the conversation she had overheard in the bathroom a few hours prior. "What's a flasher?" ByulHee questioned, never hearing the term before. 

MiKyung smirked. "An innocent one aren't ya? A flasher is usually a man who lurks around neighborhoods at night in a trench coat with nothing underneath. He preys on young girls typically." Byul shuddered at the thought. She'd hate to ever end up in that situation.

"Let's just quickly finish up and head home. I just want to read Manga." HaeRa said guiltily. The girls laughed and forced her to focus a bit longer. They'd all grown to care about each other in some way and were willing to help the others in their time of need.

 

 

 



  Meanwhile, with the boys, instead of studying like the girls they were all goofing off inside their "hangout" at school, aka an abandoned classroom. Jungkook was calmly peering out the window into the sunset. It would get dark soon and he'd wondered if ByulHee got home alright. He knew her well enough by now to know how much of an indescribeable klutz she is and with rumors going around about a flasher hanging around the school after hours he could only imagine what kind of trouble she'd attract. 

  Not that he cared or anything. He just couldn't afford to have his mom berate him for being careless with our "guest". At least that's what he's been telling himself. It seems the common theme lately is delusion. It's okay Jungkook, you can delude yourself, at least you can admit she needs to be looked after. Jin, on the otherhand, doesn't even realize yet, poor poor fellow.

  "It's getting pretty late, do you think the girls are still in school?" Hoseok asked, noting that it was almost 8pm.

"Probably not. I mean, do you think HaeRa could sit and study all evenning?" Jin had a point. Everyone knew HaeRa wasn't much for studying, but her cooking was to die for.

 

 

 

 

HaeRa smiled in satisfaction. "FINALLY DONE! Let's go home." Byul shook her head. "I think I'm just going to stay and study a bit more. I want to finish this workbook section." The girls nodded and said to be careful going home and to not hesitate to call one of the boys. 

"Are you sure you're going to be okay by yourself?" Byul nodded. "I'll be fine, don't worry." Hannah gave Byul a hug and the girls left to go home, with HaeRa talking animatedly about the manga she had been reading recently. 

Byul had lost track of time after the girls left, noting that it was nearly 11pm. She closed her book with a yawn and packed up her belongings.

As she walked the streets to head home, she realized just how scary it was at night time. The busy daytime streets were eerily quiet, and a few street lamps lit up the sidewalk here and there. 

After about 10 minutes of alert walking, she felt as if someone was following her. She hugged her bag closer to her and peered over her shoulder every 5 seconds. 

She took a deep breath. She was freaking herself out, it was probably nothing. 

As Byul rounded the last corner before her street, a tall older man in a trench coat and hat jumped out in front of her. 

One look at the bottom of his coat told her he was indeed the flasher from the rumors, as it appeared he hadn't been wearing any pants.

"Omo! N-n-no! Please..." The flasher laughed and started to undo his robe. With his eyes closed and a goofy smile on his face, he peeled open his jacket, revealing himself.

As Byul let out a scream, a warm hand covered her eyes and strong arms quickly turned her around into a firm chest.

~BYUL'S POV~ 

When I realized who had saved me, I blushed. He held me so close, I felt as if my heart was going to explode. He had saved me yet again from meeting misfortune. He was so manly, I felt my cheeks heat up even more at the thought. He had shielded me from a flasher and made sure to tuck my head securely into his chest.

When the flasher realized he had been caught, he quickly covered himself and fled. When Jungkook looked down at me, a frown marring his features, I offered him a kind smile. 


  "O-Oppa, thank you." I whispered in return. Oppa looked down at me and flicked my forehead. It hurt. I pouted.

  "Pabo. Don't you know its dangerous to be out this late at night alone? Next time call me. Always getting yourself into these situatuions." He scoffed at me but I nodded and slowly withdrew myself from Oppa's grasp.

  A part of me wished he didn't do these sweet things to me. Because its becoming harder and harder to not become attached to him. Another part of me is very thankful, though. I don't think my poor innocent eyes could handle such an image.

"Don't let go of my hand. I don't want you wandering off." I nodded as Oppa practically dragged me back to the mansion, keeping good on his word about not me not letting go of his hand. He was squeezing mine so tightly, I don't think I could have escaped even if I wanted to.

  And I definitely didn't want to. I think...I think I like him.
 


  

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :  Um. Hi. So no excuse for not updating really. hehehe but hey, I updated right? Aww look at that ByulKook moment! I can thank my inspiration on watching re-runs of Playful Kiss. The flasher scene is just a classic! 

 

 

credits to fallen angel