9. Accident

The Perfect Match
 
 
 
Your POV:
 
"Saranghaeyo", Kris said softly. You can feel the heat rushing up your face. How am I suppose to do in this type of situation, you questioned yourself.
 
Yes, it's true that you received lots of live letters and confessions from guys, but this time something in you doesn't know how to reply, your throat went dry and you swallowed...hard.
 
"Um...I...don't...", you stuttered. Kris chuckled.
"It's alright, I wasn't expecting an answer from you...yet", "common lets get back inside it's getting too hot out here", he suggested. You sensed a tint of sadness in his voice. 
 
"Sorry", you looked up towards him.
"Na don't worry....now I will try more harder to make you fall for me. Kris smiled and winked at you. 
Somewhere deep down inside you, you wanted to give him the answer he was wanting.
 
"You can go now I'm fine and thanks for taking care of me yesterday", you told him as you reached your house.
"Are you sure, I can stay with you for some time if you want", He replied hesitantly.
"Don't worry I'll be fine", you smiled at him.
"Okay, then I'll see you at school tomorrow", Kris waved while walking towards his car.
 
You went in after seeing his car has sped off. You forced yourself to eat some lunch and stared blankly into playing TV. You decided to call it day and walked into your bedroom.
 
Just as you were about to sleep. Your phone rang.

-Mom-

You answered the phone, thinking she wanted to ask how are you doing recently.
"Yes mom", you answered as cheerfully as you could.
"-------ah", come to the hospital immediately", your mom replied sounding REALLY worried. "Your father got into a car crash, you might not be able to see him if you come late".
 
You were at lost for words. No this can't be happening, appa can't die, he won't.
You woken up from your frozen state and immediately rushed outside. Dialing for a taxi shakily. You screamed for him to come in front of your house. 
 
When you arrived at xxx hospital. You rushed to the emergency room, only finding your mother weeping while kneeling in front of the doctor. 
"Omma", you ask shakily.
"Please save him, you have to save him, doctor please", your mom begged the doctor.
"I'm sorry....his already ........dead", the doctor exclaimed.
 
You felt as if a knife have stabbed into your heart...twice. No this can't be happening. You collapsed and your head ached....you have fainted.
 
You woke up in an unfamiliar room. Your head felt heavy. A doctor came in, 
"Ahh, you finally woke up". 
"Where am I, how did I got here", you asked looking around.
"You fainted because..., wait do you not remember anything", the doctor asked.
 
"What am I suppose to remember", you asked feeling confused.
"What year is this", the doctor answered you with another question.
"2012", you answered looking weirdly at the doctor.
 
For the next hour the doctor stated that your brain had been so surprised by the sudden news that it decided to entirely push the information out and forget about it, all that you could remember is a year behind.
 
Your mother came in and you bombed her with heaps of questions. She explained some recent things and that your father had died from a car crash. 
 
You were shocked by the news and cried your heart out. 
"Oh, I remembered someone came to visit you", your mother said softly after some time and wiped your tears away. "Do you remember Kai".
"Yeah", you choked out.
 
Your mom opened the door and left saying she'll be back soon and let Kai in.
"Hi", Kai looked at you sorrowfully.
"Hey", you replied weakly back.
 
"How are you feeling", he asked looking concerned.
"A little better", you looked at him.
"Kris and Zelo wanted to come too but your mom told them not to, do you know why", he asked you.
 
"Huh...Kris, Zelo...who are they".....To Be Continued....