6. Love Is Complicated...

The Perfect Match
 
 
 
Kai's POV:
 
As I sat back at my desk after coming back in for lunch time I smiled at You and You blushed a light shade of pink.
"Cute", the words escaped my mouth. She looked at me looking more surprised than ever and pretended that she haven't heard anything, I chucked and looked back to the teacher. Earlier I was really annoyed since the new cold guy kept on trying to get close with You, and Zelo is too.
 
I sighed, why doesn't -------realize my infinite love towards her. My love life is so complicated.
I was completely spacing out the whole session with my eyes glued onto your face, twitching in annoyance when you frown and smiling in happiness when you smiled.
 
That's when I realized I have completely fallen for you Choi -------...
 
 
Kris's POV:
 
I watched as Kai's face was filled with happiness while watching you, I pouted( I know it's a bit OOC but he needs to show affection as well o.u.o), and the session continued with my heart feeling empty, no this can't be jealousy, yes it's just pure.....      
 
Aish, fine I admit I maybe happen to like her a 'little' bit.... Fine I LOVE HER A LOT, HAPPY, geez. I started getting annoyed with myself as I continuing arguing my love for you. 
 
Nooo, I don't want a ed up love life.....wait, who says my love life is ed up, I can always get you to like me one way or another...I looked over to you, yes -------I will made you fall in love with me and smirked.
 
 
-school ends-
 
 
Your POV:
 
I packed away my things into my locker and a letter fall out....-sighs- it's another love letter. Just as I was about to put it back in, giving a sign which means I don't like you to whoever gave me this and get lost, a tall, bad boyish looking guy grabbed my hand.
 
"You never accepted a single guy's love towards you....are you perhaps biual", the guy asked me. I felt all the stares from the people in this hall way look at me, damn him, this is just another way to say 'you have no other choice than go out with me'.
 
The guy smirked "you have no other choice than go out with me", he whispered dangerously close to my ear. I brushed him of and glared at him. Just as I was about to reject him, I remembered that all the people which are thinking that it's true, I never accepted a guy before and they might actually think I am biual.
 
Damn it, this guy got me pretty good. Where are my friends when I desperately needs them right now ( if you are thinking that the friends are Kris, Kai and Zelo... Ha your wrong I was talking about the other Queenka- Fx), I finally decided with an answer.
"Fine", I rolled my eyes as I passed my phone to him giving him my number as he called himself.
 
"By the way, my name is Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo but you can call my nickname L", he winked at me and walked out the hallway feeling satisfied with himself. By the time I walked out the hallway the others have already lost interest since I ain't 'biual'.
 
"What have I done", you sighed to yourself. 
"Huh, what HAVE you done", boomed a voice dangerously next to my ear. 
"Kyyaaaaa...", you squealed in fright. You turned around and met eyes with Zelo, he grinned. 
"Omoa", you scared me, you lighted punched his arm. 
 
"So, tell me what have you done", he lightly chucked.
"Nothing..", you looked away trying not to think of what have you than, actually what forced you into doing. 
 
"Hmm...", he hummed "then promise me you'll come to me if something happens to you", Zelo chided.
"Arroso...mommy", you teased. "Anyways got to go, see you tomorrow", you waved and walked off.
 
As soon as you returned home you collapsed onto your bed and fall asleep right away, exhausted of the things which happened today.
 
 
Kris's POV:
 
After you left the school I called my friend's (Zelo's) number.
"Hey man, I think I am in love with this girl, but my problem is how can I make her love me back", I asked wondering if that's the right thing to do.
"Well, just show to her that you love her more than anything or anyone else, girls 
definitely always fall for that", Zelo answered thoughtfully.
 
"Alright thanks", I replied and ended the call. Would it work, well you ain't just any girl, you're the girl I am madly I love with. I decided to give it a try and did fighting in my mind. To Be Continued....