3. Wow....These Guys are seriously HOT!!!

The Perfect Match
 
 
-Back at SM academy-
 
Lay's POV:
 
"Man it's so boring when the Zelo and Kris is not here", whined Tao while kicking dirt onto Luhan's pants.
"Yah...Maknae just because Duizhang isn't here doesn't mean you can mess around with me", Luhan shouted angrily towards Tao. 
Me and the others watched as the two ran backwards and forwards...
"Well whose in for visiting TOP academy", I spoke out at last.
"Hm.. We don't have anything better to do do we", Chen replied while eyeing Luhan chasing Tao in circles." I'm in", I replied and walked towards the school gates.
"Hell yeah, let's ditch", smirked Xiumin as he followed. Luhan and Tao looked at each other shrugged and followed the others...
 
SM Academy-
 
Your POV:
 
You smiled in satisfactory as you chewed on the apple which you somehow got off Krystal.
 As you walked outside of Block A you saw a bunch of guys laughing and pushing each other as they climbed over the fence, one of them saw you and smiled as he walked over to you.
"Hello there beautiful", he winked at you with a cocky grin on his face.
Wow this guy is freaking hot...I repeat he is. F R E A K I N G    H O T. 
 
You calmed yourself down a little bit before flashing him your signature smile.
"How can I help you", you smiled at him.
"Hey Luhan who are you talking to", a guy with Blondish hair walked over to us along with his friends.
"Well since I'm already here, I could introduce myself to some of the pretty girls here", He winked at you again. His friends looked at you up and down and smiled satisfyingly. 
"Hello we are the Kingas of SM Academy nice to meet ya", they introduced themselves to you.
"Hi, I'm ------ one of the Queenkas at TOP Academy", you introduced yourself with a wave. One by one the boys introduced themselves to you.
 
"What are you guys doing here", a voice interrupted the conversations shared between you and the boys.
"Oh, Kris Hyung we were dying of boredom so we decided to visit you and Zelo", Lay replied. Kris and Zelo then turned and faced you,
"Um...well..you see", you stuttered. Before you could finish your excuse Chen saved you.
"We were simply hitting on her", Chen spoke out casually. You simply just nodded and smiled.
 
Zelo's POV:
 
Me and Kris Hyung came back from the Coffee shop and saw our friends talking to a girl...wait isn't that....(ah never mind I don't even know her name), well back to the point. Later they explained and said they were simply hitting on her. Gosh does this girl has no....aish whatever. And she just nodded her head, god just kill me already.
 
"I never knew that you guys actually can get along with girls without banging them on first sight," I looked at them questionably.
"Damn, your right guys let's bang her now", Xiumin joked trying to annoy me. 'Ahh you too', I cursed in my mind.
"Guys let's leave the girl alone for sometime huh",  Kris interrupted my many thoughts on how to kill Xiumin.
"Yeah", the rest agreed and left before winking 'inappropriately' at You.
I shrugged and waved at you before following.
 
Kris's POV:
 
I don't know what's wrong with me today, just a second earlier I nearly ripped my members throats apart because they winked at You. Ahhh and I thought of 10000 different ways in order to kill them. So before a murder scene occurs I decided to drag my friends out of this place and keep things calm.
 
We then spend the rest of the afternoon messing around, while you never left my mind.
Gosh I'm already missing her. I sighed and tried to entertain myself and not think of her too much...To be continued...