4. Please tell me that I have some problems with my heart!!!

The Perfect Match
 
 
Kris's POV: 
 
It's been three days since Zelo have went to SM Academy and since I met 'the' girl (indicating you), and for those three days she haven't left my mind, not even for a second. 
 
I sighed for the nth time, and walked into the bathroom.
Standing in front of the sink, I started washing my brain out for a reason to visit SM Academy again.
"Noonooo..I already went there to make sure Zelo was doing well so I can't use that excuse again", "How about this", I looked at myself at the full lengths mirror and winked.
 
"Hello there my love, for the past three days you haven't left my mind, I missed you", I said cutely (OOC ly) while pretending to hug You. 
 
Damn I can't say that cause she might sent me to the police station right away, besides she might have forgotten about me already. Just the thought of her makes my heart beat unsteadily.
"God please tell me that I am only acting like this because of a heart problem", I prayed. Since trying to be close to her when isn't won't work out well why don't I try to be the cold type that tries to just pick on her.
 
I looked at myself in the mirror again and smirked, 
"Well who do we have here, you know you look so ugly in that blue stripped mini-skirt, and who do you think you are to carry a hand bag around with you instead of a normal school bag", I said coldly.
 
Nonono...that definitely won't do. She would either go away crying or she would sarcastically reply back saying that her clothing is just the normal school uniform...
 
Well I'll just have to make something up at the last second. Wait...I have a better idea..I could just transfer to her school and that way I wouldn't need a excuse to see her and I will be able to maybe befriend her. 
"Yeah good idea Wu Yifan", I high fived myself. Besides my parents are filthy rich and they could care less if I transfer schools since they were always too busy.
 
I gathered my transferring belongings and walked out the door, while reminding myself that I only felt like that because I have a problem with my heart...
 
 
Your POV: 
 
Class started and I was trying to catch some last minute sleeps.
"Pss, ------ I heard that there will be two extremely hot guys transferring to our school today, want to check them out", Victoria whispered excitedly into my ear.
While I on the other hand just wanted to sleep more than anything since I been too caught up watching my favorite kpop group concert last night.
 
I was about to fall asleep until I heard the new supposedly 'hottie' introduced himself. "Anneyhaseyo, I am the new student Kai but don't any of you dare trying to call me that if you don't know me, so I prefer you not bothering me at all".
Your head jerked up and met eyes with Kai's cold brown eyes. And rubbed your eyes, is Kai really standing before you, your childhood friend Kai, your first love Kai, your first kiss Kai, the Kim Jongin who took your heart and refused to give it back.
 
"Alright, Mr Kim please take a seat in front of Miss ------, Miss ------- please raise your hand", your teacher informed. You shakily raise your hand and as Kai made his way towards you. 
"It's been a long time -------...love.
 
Kai's POV:
 
I made my way to the school office as I kept receiving looks of jealousy, seduction, wanting and....lust from the people around me. A girl even dared to cling on to me like we were best friends or something. I gave her a look of disgust and shoved her off me.
 
When I arrived at the school office, I met with another tall guy...wait am I kidding he is a giant. He's new here too and he reminds me of......myself?
 
Well after which seems like forever he was finally satisfied with his schedule and finally left the office. I slightly rolled my eyes, typical.
 
"Name","Kim Jongin", "which school were you from", "gifted and talented school in Busan". After I said that the office lady's attitude changed 180 degrees. And for the rest of the transferring time, she tried to be as helpful as possible which gave me an idea. "Excuse me teacher but can you please put me in the same class as Miss----- please", I asked "yes of course wait just just a minute okay", she smiled at me.
 
Finally after a few more minutes my schedule was finally done. I made my way to my first class....which was with ------ of course.
 
"Anneyhaseyo, I am the new student Kai but don't any of you dare trying to call me that if you don't know me, so I prefer you not bothering me at all", I introduced myself and I felt ------ looked up to me and met my eyes. The teacher then placed me in front of -------ah and when I reached my desk. I said to her,
"It's been a long time --------...love.