11. Going out

The Perfect Match
 
 
 
Your POV:
 
Today's them day you are going on a date with Kai. 
 
You dragged yourself out of the bed and drowned into your bath tub. Awhile later you climbed out feeling more refreshed. You styled your hair comfortably with a tint of fashion and curled the ends of your hair. 
 
Slipping onto a navy blue blazer and a mini-skirt with matching leggings. 
 
You then decided to wear some light make up, tracing your lids with a eye liner to bring out your eyes and putting glitter around it. You then apply some blush and lip stick.
 
Checking the time it's fifteen minutes until 9 you decided to cook some breakfast. As you were heading down stairs your door bell rang. 
 
"Morning, you look great", Kai told you while flashing you his dashing smile.
"Thanks, you too", you replied while looking at his checkered shirt, skinny jean and his styled hair.
 
"Um...do you want to come in", you asked.
"Wait...have you ate breakfast yet", Kai answered you with another question.
"I was about to until you came", you reasoned hoping he won't see you took so long preparing yourself.
 
"I see, were you preparing yourself to look good for me", dang it...he hit the jackpot. You blushed even though you already have blush on. 
"Cute", he chuckled and pinched your cheeks. You blushed harder.
"Oh wait...since you haven't ate breakfast yet...how about let's grab breakfast together somewhere", he look at you.
"Alright let's go".
 
You and Kai arrived at the cafe. You ordered a latte and a chocolate cake with icings. Kai just ordered an hot chocolate. 
"Aren't you hungry", you asked curiously.
"Not really...I had breakfast", he answered chuckling.
 
You shrugged and started cutting your cake. You were eating your cake happily while Kai just stared at you. 
"-------", Kai called. 
"Yeah"
 
"You having icing in the corner of you lips", Kai pointed, "let me take it off for you", you nodded expecting him to wipe it off, instead you were met with a pair of soft lips. He the icing from your mouth. "You taste like chocolate", Kai mumbled and pressed his lips against yours again. You were stunned...but you didn't want to stop him. 
 
He your lips asking for permission to enter. 
Parting your lips slightly he grinned his lips against yours. You were about to make the kiss deeper when you heard a sound of crashing cups.
 
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
Kris's POV:
 
I looked around the streets feeling REALLY REALLY bored.
It's Sunday and my friends decided to take me out to 'have fun' since they say I was so out of it lately. 
 
Of course I will be ------- and Kai are ing dating already like wtf. She likes me and Kai knows that and he just took advantage of the fact she forgotten about me.
 
"Guys where are we going", I asked feeling annoyed.
"Hmm...why don't we grab a drink first", Chen suggested.
"Yeah sounds good to me", Zelo agreed.
"Gege go grab us some drinks", Tao giggled. Oh great..is this how they are cheering me up.
 
I went inside the nearest cafe and ordered for 7 iced cocos. Paying the cashier I was about to leave when I saw ------, I was about to call you when Kai leaned his ing head forwards and kissed you. And you smacked him of course but...with your lips. And you started making out with him. 
 
I dropped the plate of drinks on the floor and dashed to your table.
Grabbing Kai by his collar I dragged him out. I saw you asking me what's wrong but I got even more crosser.
 
"You ask me what's ing wrong, well why were you making out in the public with HIM", Kris exploded while dragging Kai into a valley.
"No Kris stop", you said looking scared. 
 
"What are you doing, are you put of your mind", I turned around my friends are here.
"Common Kris drop him...don't cause trouble for yourself", Lay said trying to regain peace. This made me angrier...I punched Kai in the jaw and held him in the throat.
"You bastart", I exploded.
 
"Kris stop", -------asked. "Why can't I kiss Kai, he's my boyfriend, stop being immature", with that you crashed your lips with Kai's again.
 
I dropped on to the ground on my knees..."no...", I chocked..... To be continued...