5. What the hell is happening to me??

The Perfect Match
 
 
 
Zelo's POV:
 
Hmm, I missed --------ah(oh and if you guys ask when did I get her name, I asked.....yes even I ask things towards girls), I watched as the new kid introduced himself and I scoffed after he telling everyone not to call his name and blahblahblah....I set my eyes back on -------- until someone's back blocked my view and just as I was about to ask that person to move, he whispered this 
"It's been a long time --------...love", I saw -------- blush and I digger my nails into my palm..
 
And for the rest of the session I glared coldly at 'Kai'.
 
 
Your  POV:
 
You tried my best to concentrate on taking notes as Zelo glared at your direction, and Kai smiling creepily at you. Ahhhh.....seriously isn't anyone here normal. You sighed. -sniffs- why is my life so ed up. 
 
Finally the lunch bell went off, you shot up from the seat and marched robotically outside the class, still aware of 'their' stares.
 
"-------ah", Kai rushed over to your and stuck his head ever so closely in front of yours, you blushed remembering the times you guys kissed.
"Wha..t are .....y..ou... doing", you stuttered feeling embarrassed.
"Trying to help you remember me", Kai replied with a stupid grin on his face.
"Yeah yeah...I remember you", you half whispered back, hoping he didn't heard.
"Yeah my love remember me", He smiled upon hearing you as you blushed more
 
Just as you and Kai was about to walk out the door when some one..screw that, two guys stopped you from exiting the classroom. Thinking it's some stupid fan boys you hushed annoyingly
"I am human too, and right now I am going to eat....", you looked up and gasped, Kris and Zelo was staring intensely at you, no they were technically GLARING at you  and Kai, you gulped.
 
"Zelo-ah, is something you need", you asked nervously, just  as he was about to answer Kris coughed,
"Oh, you're Zelo's Hyung right", you blinked up at him. He looks satisfied and.. is it  me or is he spinning in...circles, no it's not only me, both Kai and Zelo is staring at him too. Anyways back to reality. Kris stopped 'spinning in circles' and coughed,
 
"Hi I'm Kris and I'm glad you still remember me", he introduced himself looking....hot, no cross that looking INCREDIBLY HOT, you trailed your eyes at his face, first looking at his  dark brown eyes moving towards his sharp nose and finally resting on his soft, kissable lips. 
"Why don't we all go together for lunch", you squeaked and rushed down the hall way trying to get the thoughts out of your head.
 
 
Kris's POV: 
 
I was so happy that ------- remembered me that I nearly forgot to ask the office for a change of schedule, when -------- left, I turned to the two and said,
"I need to do something first", you guys go up ahead" they shrugged and left.
I made my way towards the office and went in, when I first ask for a change of schedule the lady just ignored me, but when I showed my family's company's card, she started apologizing and blahblahblah, after I finally changed my schedule as the same as -------'s I left happily and went to lunch where the others went.
 
I happily sat down next to you and started smiling at her while the other two just stared at the both of us, I would personally prefer only my eyes on ------- but anyways just being with you makes me happy so I didn't mind 'that' much.
 
 
Your POV:
 
It was getting awkward with Zelo and Kai's eyes glueing onto your face so you tried to be really fascinated by the food which You was eating hoping to make it less awkward which in you....failed.
Finally You thought You was going to be saved by Kris when he  arrived at the table but he just made things worse by smiling stupidly at you while the other two continually stare at you. Okay now THIS is REALLY REALLY AWKWARD!!! What the hell is happening to me??!! To Be Continued...