8. Broken

The Perfect Match
 
 
 
Kris's POV:
 
I told the boys (exo m, Zelo), to wait outside and I carried you in. I looked around, your house was quite decent and fashionable, I walked up the stairs and found your bedroom. With a gentle thud, I laid you on your bed and a tear left your eyes in your sleep. Brushing my lips on your cheeks softly, I kissed the tears off your face. 
 
I stayed watching you like this for some time as I played with the curls at the end of your hair. I don't ever want to see you hurting again, I will be able to protect starting from now on. Just as I was about to leave you gently gripped my wrist.
 
"D..on't...go..", you muttered weakly. "I don't want to be alone", fear showed in your eyes.
"I won't go", I replied softly and settling back on her bed. Taking her hands in mine. I started singing (ok I know Kris doesn't sing Baby Don't Cry as nice as the main vocalist, but I'll just make him sing this....in Korean).
 
Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
 
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo
 
Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni
 
Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara
 
When you smile, sun shines 
 
Eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan
 
On mame pado chyeo 
 
Buseojyeo naerijanha oh
 
Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam
Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun I sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni
 
Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don't cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby, 
 
Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry)
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa
Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry)
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo
 
Ne nun soge gadeuk cha oreuneun dalbit woo~
 
Sori eobsi gotong soge heulleo neomchineun I bam
 
Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni
 
Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
 
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry~
 
After I finished singing, you have fallen peacefully asleep. I texted the boys that I won't be home tonight and stared at your beautiful sleeping face.
"------ you made me fall for you so hard", I whispered and planting a small kiss on your forehead. "Sleep well". 
 
-Next morning-
 
 
Your POV:
 
You woke up and froze for two reasons. One, You remember the events yesterday and felt sick. Two....why is someone....hugging you from behind. You quickly pushed the person off you and jumped out of your bed. 
"5 more minutes", Kris groaned as he struggled in your bed.....Wait why is 'he in your bed. 
 
You slumped down onto the wall and hugged your knees towards your chest. Now Kris has fully woken up and saw you in a corner. He sat down next to you and said.
"You asked me not to go yesterday so I decided to sleep and somehow my body found itself to the bed. 
 
"Oh", you only replied and hugged your knees tighter around your chest and burying your face on your knees and your vision blurred. 
"Don't cry", Kris spoke softly and hugged you. He didn't mind that the fact his shirt is getting wet and you are hugging him back really tightly. He just didn't want to see you like this again.
 
He pats your back soothingly while whispering calm things into your ears. You are broken and he is too as he sees you in this state. He loves you so much that he wish he could take the pain away from you, he hugs you tightly and suffered with you.
 
 
Kris's POV:
 
After some time ------ah calmed herself down.
"Common lets eat some breakfast", I pulled you up and tilted your face upwards, making you look at me. You just plainly nodded. Giving your hand a squeeze I made you seat down at the dining table.
 
"I never cooked for anyone besides myself before, I bet you that it will taste even better than anyone else's cooking",  I winked at you and got some ingredients to make some fried rice. Chopping up the vegetables in a professional manner. I kept an eye on you making sure that you are coping fine. 
And you looked okay, but you didn't show any emotions and had a blank face. 
 
After a short while, I finished my cooking and placed it in front of you. Yes you are in a mental breakdown...but no one, I repeat, no one can resist my cooking. 
I leaned my cheeks on my palm as you ate and watched you.
"You cook really good", you said slowly and softly. I was more than happy to see you talking again.
 
"I can cook for you every day if you want", I said to you lovingly. You just smiled, and we sat for some time before I suggested to go out for a while.
 
We sat on the swings at the park near your house. And enjoyed the sunlight, 
"You sing good", you broke the comforting silence. I chuckled
"When I was young I wanted to be a singer but my parents objected to the idea saying that my destiny is not a singer", I replied darkly. "They're right my destiny isn't a singer", I looked at you. "It's you", I smiled as you blushed.
 
"Saranghaeyo ------", I spoke softly....To Be Continued....