1. The Queenka of TOP Academy

The Perfect Match
 
 
Your POV:
 
You woke up by the sound of your alarm clock it's 8:10 am "Damn, I'm late for the first day of junior high at TOP Academy", you muttered.
 
After making yourself breakfast, you met your friends at the front door. "------- you're still the same huh, late as usual on the first day", her best friend Victoria joked. "Common girls, if we don't hurry we're really going to be late"Sullie reminded her friends.
 
Together you and your best friend Fx entered their school.( If you haven't realize by now you and Fx are the Queenkas of TOP ). "-------- noona be my girlfriend",
"Krystal break up with your boyfriend and date me instead",
"Amber sarenhae",
" HBJEJMNDJDNDCMURTYWA", the crowd of boys screamed in your guys' ears.
 
 After 472638920484784 hours of pushing through the crowd you and Fx split up and went to your guys' first class, you and Victoria are in the same class, Sullie,Amber and Krystal in the same class.
 
You and Victoria walked inside your first class and selected a seat near the back of the class and seated. You were siting near the glass window while Victoria sat on your left. You took out your iPod and listen to SuperJunior-break down while Victoria flirted with the hot guy that sat beside her, seriously even while you guys are best friends sometimes she is so different from you like she is a total different person.
 
Class eventually started and you drift of into the world of boredom. Your first class was history and you have to admit that it was your weak subject, it has always been your weakest subject.
" Now class this week you guys are going to do a partner research on the past for the Chinese people this task will include their clothing, source of food and where they live, you got that" , exclaimed your teacher, "I'll give you 2 minutes to get a partner....now".There's no need for you to look for Victoria because you knew she hook up with some hot guys already so you're probably  stuck with some random fan boys.
 
Your eyes drifted across the room, a blond hair guy caught your eyes, think he's a newbie, the teacher introduced him but I weren't paying attention, you thought. His table was surrounded by girls asking to be his partner and his expression seems troubled. With a bit of hesitation you walked up to him keeping calm so you don't scare him away. His eyes landed on you, you were different front he rest and when you asked to be his partner, he agreed. The guys in the room gasped, you had never asked a guy to be your partner before, only guys ever asked you.
 
"So, what is your name again", you asked politely. "Zero", he whispered shyly only loud enough for you to hear." Should we meet up in the library at lunch to finish up our research" you asked again, he just nodded.
 
Zelo's POV:
 
It was my first day at TOP academy and it wasn't a great experience. Girls are even more crazy about me more than my previous school. Man it's not easy to stay alive. When the teacher told us to be in partners for the histories research, girls just went crowding around my desk asking to be my partner and just as I was about to grab a random guy, a sweet looking girl asked calmly to be my partner. She seemed nice so I agreed, she asked my name and I answered and just as I was about to ask her her name she told me to meet up at lunch in the library. So now I'm partners with a pretty girl whose name I don't even know.
 
 
At SM Academy
 
 
Kris's POV:
 
It's been one of those normal annoying days when girls just have to be so ing annoying. Man, I already miss my lovely dongseong from B.A.P-Zelo, I  am more closer to him than the rest of EXO. Hm, that gives me an idea I'll ditch at lunch and visit my lovely dongseong, am sure he misses me a lot too.
 
Lunch time-
 
I grabbed my bag and walked outside the class, EXO was waiting for me outside my class. I told them I'll be paying a visit to TOP and ditch the rest of the day. I threw my bag outside the fence and climbed up the fence then jumped.  Finally I arrived at TOP academy, my school and TOP interact a lot so I think they won't mind. Now the only thing left to do is to find Zelo and that will be easy since girls are attracted to him, every girl will know him and where he is.
 
I grabbed the nearest girl and she blinked at me took down my awesome facial features and smiled " how can I help you handsome" the girl asked with a flirty voice." Do you perhaps know where Zelo is" I asked harshly,
"oh, the new blondie,  think he went up to the library to do research with his partner~" the girl sing songed. "
Thanks" I replied and left ignoring how she said we should go out or whatsoever. I went onto a lift to reach floor 12 the library, the elevator door opened...To be continued...