Meant to be

2NE1Bang One Shot Collection

Story title: Meant to be

Shipping: SpringTempo (Bom x Seunghyun)

Rating: G

Date posted: 24.3.2014 (Bom’s birthday)

 

Her eyes were bloodshot around her cameral brown orbs as tear squeezed out of her eyes, rolling down her cheeks like a waterfall. Those tears then landed on the floor. She clenched tightly onto the photograph and brought it towards herself. She looked down at the photograph and her dark long hair blocked the view of her surroundings, everything but that photograph. That particular photograph contained two figures: a red headed girl and by her side was a taller male in minty green hair, both, smiled. She rubbed her thumb against the male in the photograph. She cherished that photograph as that was the one and only gift he gave her. She sighed once again as the memories of that particular day flooded in her mind which happened a few years ago...

 

She blinked, her eyes were opened yet her surroundings were dark. With an exception of a dim light source which came from a window. That window was located at a location where it was hung high above, at the other end of the room. She felt her arms turned numb and was about to move when she realise that her arm had a stinging pain, not only that, her arms also can’t move; she was tied to a chair and the string was those thin ones that would hurt the skin of any human. Fear controlled her, nothing else. All she heard was silence except the sound of her pounding heartbeat which was rapid and her intense breathing. But then again, she gave herself a question, who was she? The back of her head hurts and was rather numb and the aching she was feeling was as if an objected had hit her head hard. At that moment, she can’t think but she knew that she was in a place, a place she was unfamiliar with. How can she be familiar in a warehouse?

 

After minutes, she finally managed to recall the last conversation before she was unconscious.  “You Linda Ringa!” Gang Leader Kwon folded him arms and outburst in his American accented English. She looked at him and replied in her fluent English, “Yes, what is it sir?” He smirked, “How do you explain that your name is Jenny Park?”

 

“I…” She mumbled. Her mumbled was cut off and she was knocked out by a pole.

 

Back in reality in the dark storage room, she sobbed, feeling helpless as her hands were bounded by a string on the chair she was sitting on. She struggled on her seat, wanting to escape from whatever the place is. As soon as she calmed herself down, she wiggled on the chair and allowed the penknife in her pocket to fall out from her pocket. After a few tries of wriggling on her seat, she grinned upon knowing that her penknife was just at the side of her pocket, she shook the penknife out a little more just enough for her right hand to reach it. Upon getting the grip of her penknife, she used it to cut the rope that bundled both of her hands with the chair together, as she was rather skilled, she managed to cut the rope swiftly without looking. Her smile was as wide as a Cheshire cat when she was freed from that chair. She bended down and adjust her six inch branded killer heels. There, everything was now perfect or is it not?

 

She walked towards the door and unfortunately, it was locked. She went back to sit on her chair and ponder ad she place her right cheek on her right hand which was clenched. There, she got an idea. She walked back to the door, dragging the chair. All she needed to do was to wait for someone to unlock the door.

 

Somehow, luck was with her, within seconds, someone unlocked the door. Alarmed, she immediately stood up and grabbed the chair with both her hands, in the mid air. Once the door was opened, she swung the chair towards the human figure, without looking who that figure was and the chair landed somewhere on the ground. Just as she was about to escape, that figure’s hand grabbed her left wrist, her weaker hand compared to her master hand.

 

“Bommie, it hurts,” That figure mumbled in his husky Korean voice speaking Korea which made the female turned herself a bit for a good hundred eighty degrees and she gasped, “Seunghyun?”

 

That Korean girl’s eyes widened upon facing the taller figure, her jaw dropped. That taller figure had an Adam’s apple. That was not the only feature that caught her attention but his eyes gaze too much. Though that was the case, she managed to have a glimpse of his neat mint green dyed hair which suited him. It took a few moments that she actually realised that they were too close. What is the definition of ‘too close’? In this context, they were too close as their lips were only an inch or two away from each other.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” He whispered in her ears. She was about to reply when he leaned his lips forward, towards her lips. It was on her instinct when she shut her eyes down where he continued leaning forward and hugged her while his lips touched hers. She didn’t know why she wasn’t really concern about her first kiss at all. Maybe because she have affection towards him since a while ago or was it because of his physical features that made him attractive to her? She’s confused but she broke the kiss as she didn’t believe that he was real to her… She just can’t trust him as much as she liked him.

 

“Park Bom- Agent 0266” He spoke.

 

Park Bom was the female in red dyed hair’s real name, the orphan who grew up in YG; spY orGanisation, a code which would usually used in spy organisations to introduce themselves from their branches. What about the name Jenny Park? That was the name she adopted in America, to cover her real identity and also to give herself another life here being an undercover. Obviously, the name Linda Ringa was a total fake name where she got it after hearing’s her favourite Korean singer, Taeyang’s single ‘Ringa Linga’. She was the Agent 0266 not because she was the first two hundred and twenty six, person who had entered the organisation but rather the numbers have meanings. The first digit represented the batch of agents by every decade; she joined in the first decade her organisation was found. The next three digits represent part of the agent’s name when being keyed on a dial-pad mobile phone, when pressed her name ‘Bom’, it reflects ‘266’. Thus, that’s her agent codename.

 

Park Bom was one of the high ranks in the spY orGanisation as she had joined YG since she was a year old and getting a high rank at the age of eighteen was way too magnificent. She was told to retrieve one of the best secret societies gang data and send it back to YG, in order to be promoted a rank higher.  Not only that, she treated her mission like a vacation as she had enough of her school life rushing homework while juggling being an undercover spy. Thus, she would rather flee to America to pursue her studies there as the study load seemed to be lighter. Not only that, she had another purpose which is to find someone…

 

“What is it, Seunghyun oppa-Agent 0867?”

 

“I really liked you, Park Bom, the noona who always claimed that she is not. I somehow know why you would take up the mission, and that reason is me. I am your reason as you was surprised when I told you when I had to leave to further my studies here,” Seunghyun smiled and walked closer to Bom who gasped in surprised. Breaking her thoughts, he leaned towards her and whispered in her ear, “Don’t be surprised how I know that reason; I have my own ways of finding it. I need to tell you this, life here is tougher compared to life in Korea because I was alone without you. During those days, I missed you everyday but what can I do? This was the only way to further my studies to get a decent job also; I get to do missions.”

 

“Seunghyun oppa, you are awesome!” Bom said and patted his shoulder with one her hands and showed her thumb up with the other hand. Little did she knew, she continued the sentence, “At least, you didn’t quit YG. In the early stages when I thought you quit YG made me rather depressed. But now, I am glad that you are here right in front of me…”

 

“Bom,” Seunghyun playfully smirked in his husky voice that made her looked at him, stared into his eyes for a brief moment. That made him spoke upon knowing that he had managed to capture her attention, “Let us freeze this moment together for who knows that we might meet again…”  Those words made her eyes redden immediately as her eyes were heavy with tears of sudden sadness that might burst out anytime then but she forced herself to control those tears for that photograph.  He switched his phone camera from rear to the front camera and snapped that photograph of him whereby his smile was one that was sincere, one that was precious and that which contains a tint of sadness while her eyes were containing sadness, her lips was smiling brilliantly. His hair was brightly dyed in minty green whereas hers was in the eye-catching red straightened down.

 

“Seunghyun, let’s just escape together,” She whispered in his ears after tip-toeing to match his height. Just after her words trailed off, he leaned towards her and lowered his knees as he used one of his hands, to pull her into his embrace while the other hand cupped her chin, ensuring that her face was in stationary position and continued leaning towards her. His tongue fought its way through , in return, her tongue danced around his. After a while, she withdraw hers back and left a slight distance between both lips, taking the chance, he leaned towards his ears cupping it and whispered in almost inaudible volume but she heard those five words that she had been longing to heard since forever but then, he didn’t told her his feelings, now she was certain that they belonged to each other for once but is it forever? That; she was uncertain of for that she fear if she hoped for it; her wish might not be able to succeed. All she knew was that she still loved him and her ears were obeying her as it allowed her to hear those words from him, those words were none other than ‘I love you Park Bom’. Her face was all smiles and she enjoyed it.

 

“Bom, let’s flee!” Seunghyun decided. With that, he interlocked his fingers with hers, clenching it tightly as he pulled her hand, leading both of them to the nearest exit. “We are almost getting out of here!” Seunghyun said as he continued leading her out of the woods. 

 

“TOP!” He heard a voice called him that made him turned his head; a person from the gang halted him. His eyes widened as he saw the gang chasing after them. “Bom run!” He said as he passed her his phone and he said, “Treat it as a present from me, and will contact you using this!” With that, he pushed her away while he stopped to fight against the gang.

 

She was brought back to reality as his phone rang. She had taken care of his phone by charging it daily but other than looking at the memories about him, she would not use it so she was surprised who had called her. She picked up.

 

“Hello?”

 

Her eyes filled with tears had instantly turned into one with eye smiles upon hearing that husky voice, she knew who it was.

 

“What took you so long?” She asked.

 

“Open the door and the answer shall be revealed to you,” That guy answered. Immediately, she flew towards the door and flung the door open and hugged the taller figure.

 

“Don’t leave me ever again, Seunghyun…” She mumbled.

 

“All right, I won’t leave you again Bom as we are meant to be with each other no matter where we are,” he spoke while patting her back, comforting her and a smiled was formed on her face.