Hidden behind words

2NE1Bang One Shot Collection
[Requested by blackjack2ne1forever] 
Story title: Hidden behind words
Shipping: Springtempo (BomxTop) [Main] and Ririn (SeungrixChaerin) [Sub]
Rating: General
Date posted: 18th Novemeber 2013
 
What could you hide behind words?
 
Lies.
 
Why is that so?
 
It is because words can always be twisted through various forms, direct conversation, messages, in any form where words can be used. 
 
You need an example?
 
Sometimes, humans tend to say, "I hate you!" when they actually do not hate that particular person, basically words can hurt humans.
 
Similarly, "Can you stop following me?" Choi Seunghyun grumbled his words to a female, Park Bom. 
 
Those words were hurtful for Bom as she felt like her heart was stabbed. She immediately scanned the area around her, it was empty and Seunghyun had walked away already. The bell had rung and the lunch break was over. With that, she allowed her tears to stream out freely from her eyes uncontrolled as those five words hurt her emotionally.
 
“Hyung, where’s noona?” Lee Seunghyun who preferred to be known as Victory, Seungri, whispered to the older Seunghyun when Seunghyun took his seat in front of Seungri.
 
“She was with me… She didn’t follow me?” Seunghyun replied meekly.
 
Chaerin glared at both Seunghyuns. She doesn’t understand why though both guys were named Seunghyun, they barely have the same personality, appearance and preferences. Choi Seunghyun had looks which can kill any one; any female on this earth whereas Lee Seunghyun had looks which look like a panda. She felt herself rather unlucky as she was seated near the Seunghyuns with Lee Seunghyun next to her and Choi Seunghyun in front of Lee Seunghyun. The one who should seat beside Choi Seunghyun was none other than Park Bom. Park Bom was a student who had paused schooling for a few years as she had financial difficulties and was one of the oldest in her grade that year. Choi Seunghyun, on the other hand, skipped school years back and returned to school now as he needed a stable job. As for Seungri, together with Lee Chaerin, they were the same age. Together, the four of them, were close friends in their class.
 
She shook her head as she glared at both Seunghyuns for a while as her seat was the best seat to glare at them up close. Seungri returned Chaerin’s glare with a curve on his lips that crept her out. Chaerin composed herself and rolled her eyes at Seungri and looked at Seunghyun. Seunghyun stare at Chaerin. Chaerin looked away as that stare made her uncomfortable. One thing she can conclude the behaviour from the two Seunghyuns were that they were weird. Chaerin then got permission from the teacher to exit the classroom as she lied that she was going to the washroom. Instead of going to the washroom, she headed to the rooftop. She was pinching the bridge of her nose as she walked towards the rooftop. 
 
No, she was not going to suicide herself from the rooftop of her school after mentally dying after those intense weird stares, she was not so silly after all. She decided to go to the rooftop because rooftop was always the number one choice whereby her Park Bom unnie would go when she is having negative feelings. Why the rooftop? Bom loved the rooftop as there will be fresh air and it is usually isolated; seldom people will go to the rooftop.
 
As soon as Chaerin opened the door that led to the rooftop, she heard familiar sniffling and she knew the owner of those sniffling. The owner of the sniffling was facing away from the door with her dark brown hair facing the door. Chaerin walked closer to Bom. As she walked closer, she found her cute unnie hugging her own knees as she munched on her favourite food, corn. Her eyes were red and puffy as clear warm liquid flowed down her eyes.
 
"Unnie, what's wrong?" The blonde hair girl asked the red hair girl.
 
"He stopped me from following him..." Bom mumbled. Though it was rather soft, Chaerin heard it all and she nodded her head and outburst, "He will get it from me!" She clenched her fist and was about to storm away when Bom hugged Chaerin's leg tightly and mumbled, "Chae, don't it's rather meaningless, he did not know I like him..."
 
"Neither do you know I like you," Another voice appeared, it was a male voice, a husky one that belonged to Choi Seunghyun.
 
"Chae... Did you ask them to come along?" Bom glared at Chaerin. Chaerin shook her head immediately in responds. Chaerin's eyes widened when she heard Seungri's voice, "Chaecat, I stalked you because I missed you."
 
Bom's glare vanished and was replaced with a small laughed as she saw Chaerin was eyeing at Seungri with a glare.
 
"Chaerin, I was kidding you know? Pandas are way better than you cat eyed lady!" Seungri mocked Chaerin.
 
"You bet! For your information panda, cat eyes are sharp and panda only have those big black eye bags below your eyes, Panda-man!" Chaerin glared at Seungri.
 
"Cat-lady, don't say it as if cats rule this world. Panda are well loved by lots of humans. You, what kind of cats are you talking about? Lion, hyena, cheetah or those cats which can be raised at home? At least by saying panda, it is more exact!" Seungri retorted.
 
“Mr Panda-man and Ms Cat eyes lady, can’t you see someone is trying hard to figure out something?” Seunghyun exclaimed in which Seungri and Chaerin glared at Seunghyun and they chorused, “Don’t call me Panda-man” and “Don’t call me Cat eyes lady” respectively at the same time.
 
“Seunghyun?” Bom called out in which Seunghyun replied, “Mhm?” 
 
“Seunghyun, don’t disturb them. Those are somewhat their couple names for one another,” Bom said.
 
“Yah Bom unnie, I can hear that! When did I start dating anyone? When did I date this panda-man?” Chaerin exclaimed and she made a face. That was when Chaerin was pulled back on the spot by a wrap of her waist; the wrap was strong as the force was exerted by a pair of strong arms that belonged to none other than Seungri. Within seconds, his strong arms had pulled Chaerin close to him. He used the time whereby Chaerin was panicking and he leaned nearer to Chaerin. His lips touched hers. He only wanted to , nothing more. What surprise the both of them was when the lips that belonged to Chaerin, made the move of starting the kiss. Few seconds later, Chaerin was embarrassed and when Chaerin was about to pull away from the kiss, Seungri continued it as he cuddled her tighter.
 
On the other side of rooftop, both Bom and Seunghyun were giggling at those two. However when both eyes met, both turn awkward immediately as the smiley lips had disappeared because of those five words, ‘Can you stop following me?’ Bom felt that Seunghyun had enough of her and he hate her. Seunghyun on the other hand, did not know how to explain how he felt when he said those five words.
 
"Bom, you like me?" Seunghyun began.
 
Bom blinked her eyes in confusion as she did not know what to answer.
 
"I will treat that as a yes. In that case, I should explain what I mean by ‘can you stop following me’? I said that because of you. You drove me insane as you always appear in my brain and yes I like you, I love you, but I did not know that you feel the same feeling to me. Now I want to tell you, please let me live in your heart, let me love you." Seunghyun said.
 
"Seunghyun..." Bom mumbled as she was rather speechless.
 
"Chaecat, you are mine!" Seungri screamed across the rooftop breaking the thoughts of Bom. As a result, Bom was laughing and her attention was diverted at Seungri and Chaerin. Chaerin cheeks were burning red with embarrassment. She knew that Seunghyun and Bom were looking at them. 
 
"Seungri, just shut up!" Chaerin said and she leaned towards Seungri and whispered, "And be mine, you panda-man." With that, she claimed his lips again.
 
Once again, both Seunghyun and Bom eyes were exchanging that particular electric current and awkwardness filled the air. That awkwardness made Seunghyun feel frustrated, he can't stand the awkwardness any longer. He shot Bom with his ist glare and he said in his ist voice, "Do you love me? If you love me, be my girlfriend," Seunghyun said.
 
Bom nodded her head and was about to walk away when Seunghyun pulled her back and gave her a warm cuddle and he whispered in her ears, "I love you."
 
"Choi Seunghyun! Park Bom! Lee Seunghyun! Lee Chaerin! Meet me for detention after school!" A loud voice boom after the door to the rooftop opened, it was the discipline master's voice.
 
At the moment, both couple froze but then. They smile at each other. It was because of lies that hide love away. Yet, it was because of love that hides everything away. Why is that so? Because of love, humans turned blind to the surroundings and felt that being together with the love ones is more important than whatever obstacles.