Crush

2NE1Bang One Shot Collection

Story title: Crush

Shipping: SkyDragon (Chaerin x GDragon)

Rating: G

Date posted: 26.2.2014 (Chaerin’s birthday)

 

She just hated her life as much as she loves it. She did fight for her passion, she did change because of her passion, and she did try to be a better person. But she still don’t understand why, why would her fans would bash her. Though those words were from internet, it hurts her. She didn’t know why she deserved to get all the hate from them when, she don’t really know them, just why? But that was alright, she just don’t understand why he would avoid her. It annoyed her and she cried to sleep the past few nights. Now, she witnessed a scene where her teammates in 2NE1, Bom, Dara and Minji were talking to him. Jealousy struck her, making her face green with envy. She then looked at him with burning eyes, Kwon Jiyong. She was outraged; the whole world seemed to abandon her while she suffered in her bitter life.

 

"Chaerinnie!" Dara waved at Chaerin, that made her came back from reality from her trail of thoughts and the latter looked up from the ground at Dara. She flashed a fake smile and waved back at the girls, walking towards them. However, her eyes were on Jiyong and she was crestfallen when Jiyong did not look at her instead, he walked away looking at his phone. That was it, he had avoided her once again and Chaerin was disappointed once more. She shut her eyes as she refreshed her memory with the memories she had exactly a week ago on that day where he claimed me his. But, maybe that was a dream. All she knew was that she didn’t know why but she had been distanced from Jiyong and they seemed as if they were strangers, strangers who did not know each other at all.

 

She shut her eyes as she brought her memories to that day where she thought she was the happiest person on Earth. She was at the rooftop all alone, enjoying the fresh air. She heard the rooftop door swing open yet that didn’t bother her. All she wanted was a break from the tiring practice by taking in the refreshing air. However her negligence made her surprised. But then again, she knew who the one who back hugged her was as only Jiyong would always greet Chaerin this way when they are away from the camera. Though it was rather late, as it was only ten minutes before midnight, the night is always young, especially when the moon shines so brightly.

 

"HunChae, look a shooting star!" Jiyong said as he pointed towards the sky as a glaring light passed by the sky. Immediately, Chaerin saw it and shut her eyes after clasping her hands together to make her wish. When she was about to looked up, she felt something soft yet warm on her right cheek, it was Jiyong's lips. He broke away from that peck and faced Chaerin.

 

"I love you Hunchae," Jiyong said. That made burned Chaerin’s cheeks, looking away from his gaze, she asked Jiyong, “Oppa... What's wrong with you today?"

 

"Hunchae, I am serious,” Jiyong paused and tuned his once to a deep one. But that earned a pinch from Chaerin on his left cheek. However, he continued his confession, “I love you without a reason but I know I am comfortable with you despite knowing that only you can make my heartbeat beats rapidly."

 

 

He was weird, then but she likes him as an oppa, as a crush, as a guy. As much as he was her crush, she just didn’t know what he was doing like he was random out of a sudden and then he confessed to her, to her, he’s one of kind as he’s random at times. But this time, his randomness made her surprised. But then again, as much as she was surprised, how can she say no to him? When she knew that she would say yes, when she knew she likes him too, when she saw his irresistible puppy eyes. That made Chaerin’s arms wrapped around Jiyong and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

"Hunchae, you agree to be my girlfriend?" Jiyong asked in which Chaerin replied with a nod.

 

Back to reality, she’s confused. Can’t she differentiate things from reality and dreams? But was that a dream? Oh gosh, she should seek a psychologist for help. But if that was a dream, she would not be regretful as she already regretted him now for that she had chose to accept him. But if that’s a dream, that won’t cause both parties awkward right? At least they would still greet each other, being friends to each other instead of being emotionally tortured by Jiyong actions that sliced her heart and bled profusely, crushing her as she’s a fragile lady just like anybody lady out there is.

 

"Chaerin unnie!" Minji shouted as she shook Chaerin, finally pulling Chaerin out of her thoughts.  “What is it?” Chaerin asked with a fake smile which Minji, obviously, saw through as Minji had known her too well. The day went on with Chaerin faking smiles all around her face, not being herself at all with horrible dance moves. As she was too indulge in thinking of Jiyong, she did a mental checklist on checking herself if she had done anything sorry to Jiyong. She supposed she had not done anything wrong as after that day, Jiyong had been ignoring her out of the blue. The sky began to darken due the fact that it was already evening, yet, she was not allowed to exit YG building as she had to brush up her dancing skills with Minji who helped her whereas Bom and Dara volunteered to get dinner for them. That made Chaerin felt that she was the burden of the group but her group mates claimed they were alright with that.

"Chaerin, please come to my room now," Yang Hyun Suk voice boomed through the speakers in YG building. Minji immediately questioned Chaerin, "Chaerin unnie, why would Papa YG call you up now? It’s unusual that Papa YG stayed so late in the office.”Chaerin nodded agreeing to her statement walking towards the elevator, up to Papa YG room. After knocking the door twice, Chaerin turned the door knob to enter. She was surprised that her president room seemed livelier than ever. It was filled with many balloons. The balloons were mostly heart shaped. However, Chaerin continued on walking till she reached the front of Yang Hyun Suk's desk. Yang Hyun Suk was sitting down on his arm chair with his back facing her.

 

"Sajangnim," Chaerin called.

 

"Do you know why you are here?" Yang Hyun Suk asked in which Chaerin nodded her head and she replied, “I did not put in and so I became a burden to my members.”

 

"I am glad that you know you were wrong, now I grant you to be in a pass so that you can be in a relationship," Yang Hyun Suk said.

 

"But why would you grant me the wish that I want least?" Chaerin asked in which Sajangnim turned his chair around and kept mum.

 

The lights in the room were suddenly gone which made her surprised as there invited silence. The door was pushed open and there came another wave of light which was from the candles on the birthday cake that lit the room. After which, familiar voices that Chaerin knew was heard and that belonged to her fellow group mates: Bom, Dara and Minji. As the candles were bright enough to light up the whole dark room, she can clearly see the joyful expressions of her group mates and the more joyous faces and their voices which belonged to them in a short birthday song. Once the song ended, the lights were back. Everyone was in a joyous mode except for Chaerin though it was meant to cheer her up; she was pouting. She noticed that almost the whole YG family was there yet the ones which she wished to be here were not there. She did not get to see her best friends, Youngbae and Seungri, not to mention the weird guy who confessed to her but avoid her all day, Jiyong. Her smile was bitter without any sweetness. Though many people were here to cheer her up, her heart was empty.

 

"Chaerin unnie, there’s a Rilakkuma mascot!" Minji exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

 

Upon hearing those words, Chaerin lit up instantly. She was happy for that she was able to see a mascot in YG building especially on her birthday. Following the Rilakkuma mascot was a panda mascot. Chaerin knew who was behind the panda mascot, it was Seungri. "Panda Ri!" Chaerin exclaimed and hugged Seungri immediately. Chaerin was pleased that at least one of her best friend was here. "Happy Birthday Chaecat," Seungri said as he hugged Chaerin in his panda outfit after removing that headgear.

 

Chaerin heard someone cleared his throat; Chaerin turned around and saw Youngbae by the door. Chaerin smiled and flung herself towards him."Bae oppa! You are finally here!" Chaerin exclaimed as she gave him a big hug. Youngbae replied, "Yes, my birthday girl."

 

Unknown to Chaerin, both Seungri and Youngbae were trying to make someone jealous. Someone by the name of Kwon Jiyong was already fuming right in front of her. But Chaerin was still disappointed; she did not know that he was right in front of her. Jiyong snapped after he took out the headgear of Rilakkuma mascot, "Lee Chaerin, why did you hug them instead of me!"

 

Chaerin was surprised as she gasped. Before Jiyong knew, Chaerin was squashing him already but he smiled.

 

"I love you HunChae," Jiyong said.

 

"I love you too Jiyong oppa. You avoid me the whole week because of this?" Chaerin asked staring at his brown orbs intensively in which Jiyong nodded.

 

"Chaerin!" All of them shouted.

 

"What?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Blow the candles!" Bom said.

 

Chaerin nodded her head and then blew the candles and every clapped their hands to joyful event. However the voice which belonged to Yang Hyun Suk broke joyous moment, interrupting, "Chaerin, so you don't want the grant for a relationship? I will take it back then!” Chaerin shook her head, "Sajangnim, I want the grant! I thought he was merely my crush…"

 

Yang Hyun Suk nodded his head in which the crowd clapped for Chaerin.

 

"Jiyong-ah, did you know that Chaerin was sulking the whole time before you reveal yourself? Next time please don't do this weird thing ever again especially on the birthday girl birthday. It really hurts us a lot as it looks like we aren't even celebrating her birthday!" Bom outburst in her loud voice exclaiming at Jiyong.

 

"I'm sorry everyone," Chaerin said and bowed to everyone.

 

"I'm sorry everyone and I have an announcement to make which is Chaerin is my girlfriend," Jiyong said with a smile.

 

"I love you HunChae, my birthday girl, I claimed you and I am not your crush anymore," Jiyong said grabbing her tightly.

 

"I love you my Rilakkuma, I also claimed you," Chaerin said.

 

They clapped for the new couple. However, Bom was rather annoyed; she was still fuming as because of Jiyong, Chaerin did not apologised to her sincerely. Seunghyun noticed that and he merely whispered in her ears, "Bommie, don't pout but give me a smile." After which, Bom’s lips appeared a rather wide grin, at least, someone still care about her.  

"Wow, here comes a new couple," Yang Hyun Suk commented as he walked past Seunghyun and Bom became flustered. Trying to change the topic, Bom quickly asked, “Is our album released already?”