A very YG Christmas

2NE1Bang One Shot Collection

Annyeong! Thank you so much for your subscriotions! So this is a Christmas one-shot collection delicated for the 124 of you subscribed to this one shot collection! Merry Christmas! Special thanks to Wondrous Graphic shop for the amazing poster^^

Story Title: A very YG Christmas
Shipping(s): RiRin (SeungrixChaerin), DaeMin (DaesungxMinji), SpringTempo (BomxSeunghyun), Daragon (DaraxJiyong) [Featuring YG family]
Rating: General
Date Posted: 26. 12. 2013 (A day after Christmas)

 

The 2NE1 girls were currently taking a break from practicing their dance. They sat on the floor forming a circle. "Oppas!" Minji squealed as she sat on spot facing the door which made the girls looked at the direction of the door. The 2NE1 girls quickly stood up and greeted the boys and the Big Bang boys responded their greetings.

 

"Can I excuse my Chaecat for a while?" Seungri asked once there was a second of quietness.

 

"Who's yours?" Chaerin asked and rolled her eyes.

 

"Lee Chaerin is mine, so can I excuse her out for a while? Just ten minutes?" Seungri asked. Chaerin signalled a cross with her arms but her unnies nodded their head signalling that they allowed Seungri's request. With that, gentlemen Seungri offered his hand to Chaerin to help her up and led her out of the practice room and walked towards the vending machine.

 

"It's Christmas," Seungri struck the conversation.

 

"So? You asked me out just to tell me this?” She rolled her eyes.

 

"I am still alive despite this coldness in winter," He said.

 

"Obviously you don’t die in winter!" She rolled her eyes once more.

 

"I might if it was not because of you, Chae. If not because of your cat eyes that make me alive to see it, your smile that make me smile always sub-consciously, your touch that made me feel warm. It's because you make my heart pounded like there's no tomorrow and stay alive till today," He whispered in her ears, facing her, and wrapped his arms around her.

 

A curve of happiness was formed on her lips as she mumbled, "Cheesey Panda!" With that she playfully gave a gentle hit on his chest.

 

Instead of breaking the hug, Seungri tighten the embrace where their body touched each other, leaving only an inch space between their lips. They were so close, too close.

 

"Yah Seungri!" Chaerin yelled as she struggled in the Panda guy's tight embrace.

 

"Yes, my Chaecat?" Seungri asked. Before Chaerin could even responds, Seungri leaned towards her and claimed her lips in which she responded to his kiss. Shortly after, he broke the kiss. He whispered in her ears, “I love you, Chaerin,” and embraced her.

 

Back in 2NE1's dance studio, there stood the maknae Minji who faced her looked alike; Daesung after Youngbae excused himself out of the dance studio to help out with the YG Christmas Party.

 

Daesung eyes turned to little curves as he smiled at Minji as he tried to clear the awkwardness between them once he found that the dance studio only contained them. She replied his smile with hers. Then the awkwardness emerged in the atmosphere once more.

 

"Minji, Merry Christmas," Daesung said. He reached out to a small bag pack that he had brought and took out a wrapped present. He smiled and he passed it to her.

 

"Daesung oppa, your present I prepared is now in Dara unnie’s car, I was about to give it to you tonight," Minji spoke.

 

"It's okay Minji-ah," Daesung smiled and continued, "Now, open your present."

 

Minji shook her head and said, "No, I shouldn't oppa, it is a disrespectful act."

 

"Minji-ah, now you are disrespecting me already," Daesung sighed with that he folded his arms and brought it near his chest. He turned a hundred eighty degrees away from Minji and was about to pretend to walk away from Minji, he heard Minji tearing the layer of wrapper away and he faced her again.

 

"Oppa..." Minji stuttered. She was shocked beyond words. The gift wrapper was removed and it revealed a jewellery box and a ten inch Stitch plush toy hugging a heart which has wordings which wrote 'will you be my girlfriend?’ She then opened the jewellery box and it contained a necklace which has a heart shaped which contained the wordings 'DS&MJ' and the outer layer of the heart was filled with tiny diamonds neatly placed side by side of each other. "Oppa..." Minji stuttered she was surprised and she did not have words in mind that can express her feelings. Tears of joy streamed down her eyes as she felt that Daesung was as thoughtful as usual. But then again, she never thought of Daesung asking her to be his girlfriend, maybe not now...

 

"Minji, do you know how much I love you? You don't right? I think I got the feeling around two years ago after I met with the car accident. It was because you tried to visit me whenever you cleared your schedule whenever you are free and also looked after me at times. I know idols aren't supposed to date when they want their career but we can as they didn't they state dating secretly is a crime. I know that we can’t date in YG Entertainment but then everyone does it secretly. I know you might not accept me but it is okay as I will keep asking if you want me to be your boyfriend. But then, I think you should the kind type so you might accept me. But remember this, don't feel guilty if you reject me, don't be. And if you feel uncomfortable replying me, just walk away from me and I will be know that I make you in a difficult position." Daesung said and he forced a smile on his face. He does not want to look sad with a rather pathetic face if he ever get rejected by Minji.

 

"Oppa..." Minji stuttered. At the next moment, she flung herself towards Daesung, hugging him. She did not know how to express her love she felt for Daesung but she knew she liked him. She, too, was surprised, surprised that he, too, liked her.

 

"So Minji-ah, is that a yes?" Daesung asked and Minji nodded her head.

 

Now, where are the rest of them?

 

Seunghyun and Bom were with Hayi. What were they doing then? Bom and Hayi were singing 'All I want for Christmas is you' to Seunghyun. When the song ended, Bom leaned towards and whispered which was loud enough for Seunghyun, and even Hayi, to hear, "All I want for Christmas is you, Tabi." With that, they shared a light stare at each other's eyes.

 

Hayi clapped and she exclaimed, "Appa and Omma kiss now!"

 

With that, both Seunghyun and Bom turned their head towards Hayi and chuckled when they realised that Hayi were with them and have a tint of blush each.

 

Why did Hayi called Bom her mum and Seunghyun her dad? It was all because of some fans craziness when they heard that Bom and Hayi were collaborating, that Seunghyun should also be in the collaboration and they were known as the alien family. They can't express how much they like idea to the public but they can behind the eyes of the public as they like the idea rather much.

 

"Hayi, we can't ruin your innocence otherwise your real mother might really go after us," Bommie said and Hayi nodded her head.

 

"Talking about your real mother, isn’t she fetching you home today? Or do you need me to bring you home?" Seunghyun asked.

 

Hayi shook her head and frowned. "Yah Seunghyun appa are you chasing me home right away? Bad appa, bad alien appa!" Hayi said and was about to walk away with her bag when Seunghyun ran towards Hayi. He hugged Hayi and said, "Sorry, my baby Hayi."

 

Hayi folded her arms and Seunghyun did a bingu dance and Hayi laughed together with Bom. Hayi said, "Okay Seunghyun Appa, I forgive you."

 

"That's my girl," Seunghyun said and ruffled Hayi's hair in which Hayi frowned and made a cute pout. Seunghyun just smiled and gently pulled Hayi towards him and he leaned towards her and whispered in her ear. Hayi nodded and walked out of the recording studio.

 

After ensuring that Hayi went away, Seunghyun walked towards Bom. He pulled her towards his chest and she smiled. She said seductively, "I just want you for my own, Tabi," as she pull her rubber band that tied her hair out and winked at him. He didn't winked back but his eyes gave her an intense stare.

 

"Tabi appa!" Hayi shouted. Seunghyun looked up and nodded his head.

 

"Bommie-ah, merry christmas," Seunghyun said.

 

With that, Hayi revealed a bouquet of cob corn that she was hiding earlier and gave to Bom and she said, "Bommie omma, merry christmas."

 

Bom smiled and she pulled Seunghyun and Hayi in for a hug and she said, "Thank you!"

 

"Tabi Appa and Bommie omma, I will be going to help with the party! I shall not disturb you, enjoy your time together! Oh by the way, try to make me a sibling so I won’t feel like an obstacle blocking your moments together!" Hayi said and quickly ran towards the stairs whereas the alien couple's faces were red.

 

Up at the rooftop was Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park.

 

"Dara-ah, merry Christmas," Jiyong said and cuddled her.

 

“Jiyong-ah, there goes your bad habit of yours. Why you still don’t want to call me noona?” Dara asked.
 

 

“Because you are mine,” Jiyong said.

 

“Arraso, merry Christmas my Jiyongie,” Dara said and gave him a tight hug.

 

“I am glad that you claim me yours,” Jiyong said and smiled mischievously and added on, “From these guys.” Jiyong saw Winner and Team B entering the rooftop with Youngbae.

 

“Who?” Dara asked. Jiyong just nodded his head to Winner, Team B and Youngbae. “Ah… No one, now let me tell you, I love you,” Jiyong said.

 

“I know that you love me Jiyongie otherwise I would not be in your embrace,” Dara said and pinched his cheeks with both her hands. Jiyong leaned towards her and claimed her lips forgetting that they aren’t alone in that rooftop.

 

“Jiyong, you are seriously ruining eleven pairs of eyes,” Youngbae said. That made Jiyong backed away and Dara looked down on the floor.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo G-Dragon sunbae,” Winner and Team B bowed down and greeted together and then they greeted with another bow, “Annyeonghaseyo Dara sunbae,” then they faced them.

 

“Why are you here?” Jiyong asked Youngbae.

 

“We will be having an YG family barbeque party here,” Youngbae said.

 

“Why aren’t I informed?” Jiyong asked.

 

“I told you but you were texting Dara so you did not hear,” Youngbae said.

 

“It’s noona for you. Don’t Dara her, you call her noona,” Jiyong said.

 

“Ji,” Dara raised her voice and somehow glared at him. Jiyong smiled at her and pulled her close to him and he whispered, “You are mine and only mine, my Dalong.” Dara smiled and walked away from Jiyong and joined the guys to set up the party with Jiyong tagging behind her.

 

Half an hour later, YG family gathered at the rooftop for the party. Teddy, and his crew:  Epik High, Danny and Kush, were the Disk Jockey (DJ), playing remixed YG family songs. Winner boys together with Team B were by the barbeque pit, in charge of preparing food for their seniors.

 

“Dae oppa!” Minji said and tugged Daesung’s shirt.

 

“Yes  Minji?’ Daesung asked.

 

“Here’s the gift for you,” Minji said and passed the gift to him.

 

“Open it now!” Minji urged.

 

“Arraso,” Daesung said and ripped open the packaging. It was a Doraemon soft toy hugging a hug and a string of wording ‘I love you’.

 

Daesung smiled and hugged Minji tightly.

 

“Oppa, why is Minji unnie hugging Daesung oppa?” Soohyun asked her brother, Chanhyuk who saw that scene.

 

“Soohyun-ah, I don’t know…” Chanhyuk said.

 

“Maybe they are dating?” Hayi commented.

 

“You mean secretly dating?” Yedam asked.

 

“Neh,” Hayi replied.

 

“Hayi, here’s some grilled meat for you all,” Hanbin said and passed Hayi a plate of grilled meat and smiled when Hayi thanked him, “Kasahaminda Hanbin oppa!” Once Hanbin walked away from them, Soohyun teased Hayi, “Looks like Hanbin-ssi is interested in you.”

 

“It’s impossible,” Hayi smiled and shook her head.

 

“You sure?” Soohyun asked.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims!” Yedam and Chanhyuk bowed and greeted Seunghyun and Bom. Hayi and Soohyun turned back and greeted them and they returned the greetings. “Drop the formalities as we are behind the cameras and also a family,” Bom said.

 

“Neh Bommie omma!” Hayi laughed and saluted to Bom.

 

“Daesung oppa! Minji unnie!” Soohyun and Hayi greeted and bowed ninety degrees while Chanhyuk and Yedam just bowed.

 

“Are you dating?” Soohyun asked directly and blinked her eyes.

 

“H-how did you know?” Minji asked.

 

“The hug that you guys shared!” Hayi said.

 

“It was so obvious,” Yedam said and Chanhyuk agreed, “Neh!”

 

Daesung’s and Minji’s face turned pink immediately.

 

“Wow… Theses few maknaes have sharp eyes to know whose dating and whose not!” Seunghyun said.

 

“Welcome!” Dara, Jiyong and Chaerin walked towards the rooftop entrance. “Soohyuk oppa!” Chaerin said and hugged Soohyuk, is a model as well as their close friends, who had appeared in 2NE1’s ‘It hurts’ and ‘Falling in love’ music video. Dara was about to follow the suite and hug Soohyuk when Jiyong grabbed her to prevent her from hugging Soohyuk and hugged ended up hugging Jiyong. Jiyong smiled and spoke, “This is my girl, Sandara Park.” Soohyuk just smiled.

 

There’s a ‘Seunghyun’s which consisted of Choi Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun and Yang Seunghyun, YG’s son. They were there with Yang Hyuk Suk comparing which Seunghyun is the best. Jiyeon, Hyesun, Inna and Hanbyul were talking with Bom and Dara on the other table.

 

“I would like to say a Merry Christmas to all YG artist, ex-artists or friends and have a happy new year!” Yang Hyuk Suk said and that indicated the end of the Christmas party.


Do leave me a comment^^ Also, feel free to request for a one-shot anytime!