Debates of love

2NE1Bang One Shot Collection

Story title: Debates of love
Shipping: RiRin (Seungri x Chaerin)
Rating: General
Date posted: 12. 12. 2013 (Panda Ri’s birthday)

"Tell him that I want the best food at the affordable value, the best venue where is air-conditioned and tables for a thousand guess and fifty guest-of-honours. The best view where you can either see the see or a good view of anything but the city," Chaerin, the manager, said as she folded her arms across her chest.

 

Youngbae could only nodded his head silently. He was surprised that he had unreasonably became the secerety for both Chaerin and Seungri when he was supposed to be Jiyong's secretey. Jiyong was his best friend and was now changed to a assistant manager. Everything had changed ever since Dara joined the company as Jiyong's secrety taking his position. He knew he can't say anything as he clearly knew that Dara was Jiyong's girlfriend. But, at least, he was still working in the same company.

 

Anyway, he knew somehow he was exaggerating somehow where he regarded himself as Chaerin's and Seungri's secerety. Maybe he acted like a messager for them and assisted them in whatever ways there was for him to help out with. He would passed Chaerin's message to Seungri whether it's personal or about business, likewise, he passed Seungri's message back to Chaerin.

 

What does personal message meant? Personal message, in this text, meant endless debates.

 

The most memorable debate that happened was months ago. That very day was the first day of Mr Panda arrival. Who was Mr Panda? According to Chaerin, Mr Panda is a male who had dark and thick eye bags below his eyes. If you were to look around there in Jiyong's company, Chaerin was describing Seungri.

 

Seungri somehow had an positive impression on Chaerin the moment he saw her. He liked how she was with just the first glance at her. She found her special somehow as she was able to catch his attention. Chaerin wore a bra top which was partly covered by her long leathered jacket with her long leggings. Seungri loved hot babes and he considered Chaerin as one of them as the way she dressed, the way her body was shaped was hot as in y for him. Well as he was the most ertic among his friends though he was the youngest, Jiyong, Youngbae, and his other two hyungs: Seunghyun and Daesung.

 

Seungri winked at Chaerin, hopping to get her attention. Chaerin winked back to respond as she looked up from her table of documents. She gawked upon seeing that it was the same guy who spilled coffee on her Chanel bag and clothes earlier that morning and she had to change into her spare clothes.

 

"It's you again!" Both party exclaimed in shock.

 

"What are you doing here?" Seungri asked.

 

"I am working, then why are you here?" Chaerin exclaimed.

 

"I am working in here from now on," Seungri said.

 

"You are not going to work here!" Chaerin exclaimed.

 

"I am!" Seungri protested.

 

"You are not!"

 

"I am!"

 

"Not!"

 

"Am!"

 

"Not!"

 

The debate went on till the meeting came which was two hours after the start of debate.

 

Ever since then, everytime they met they debated with each other or use other tricks.

 

Seungri will usually hang out with Chaerin's friends; Bom, Dara and Minji. He would used his puppy eyes and pleaded, "Bom noona, please support me, my proprosal more reasonable than Chaerin's proprosal."

 

Bom would usually nodded her head and gave the victory to Seungri. This trick will also work on Dara and Minji.

 

Likewise, Chaerin will get close with Seungri's friends: Jiyong, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung. She would used aeygo on them as much as possible, which made her won when she approached them for help.

 

Despite the help of their other friends, Youngbae became their messager. As Youngbae was known for being closed with both Seungri and Chaerin, he became their messager. Youngbae walked in Seungri's office after knocking Seungri's door. Youngbae told Seungri his above command by Chaerin.

 

"Bae Hyung, reply Chaerinnie for me that I will do everything well as long as she talked to me personally," Seungri said which Youngbae nodded his head and exited his room.

 

Youngbae sometimes felt frustrated. What is the use of social media? Both Seungri and Chaerin can actually e-mail each other, message each other and so on. They were really making him annoyed at times. However, he wanted to help them to remove the weird barrier between them. What was the barrier Youngbae spotted? It is their endless arguments and so he made a mental note that Chaerin and Seungri have a cat and rat relationship.

 

The second reason Youngbae become their messager was that he was the one and only one not taken, in short, he was the y, free and single one in their pool of friends. Stating that, Youngbae had time to spare them.

 

Youngbae then went to Chaerin's room, he knocked on the door. He turned the knob upon hearing 'Come in'. Youngbae then walked in. "Youngbabe oppa," Chaerin seducively called out Youngbae's name.

 

Youngbae felt cold sweat drizzled down his forhead Youngbae mentally composed himself, "Chaerin, what's with that?"

 

"I was just trying out another way to call you," Chaerin said and was replied with Youngbae's nodded.

 

"Chaerin, Seungri want me to tell you that Seungri will only do that job if you find him personally," Youngbae said.

 

Chaerin's eyes widened immediately upon hearing that. "Must I go?" Chaerin asked unsurely.

 

Youngbae convinced her, "You should go as it is about our company and not about your personal matters."

 

Chaerin nodded her head and surrendered to Youngbae, "All right, I will be going now."

 

Youngbae nodded his head and push opened the door and held it for Chaerin. Chaerin spotted Seungri a meter away from her and thanked loud enough for Seungri to hear, "Thanks Youngbabe."

 

Upon hearing it, Seungri's smile faded away. His face turned bitter with a tint of sourness. Youngbae noticed that, he inferred something- Seungri was jealous. He knew that as Seungri had been secertly crushing on Chaerin. He patted Seungri's shoulder and whispered to keep it from Chaerin, "Go get her, she's yours."

 

With that Seungri's bitter-sour face was replaced by happiness as he said, "Bye best hyung on earth!" Chaerin rolled her eyes and glarred at Seungri while Youngbae then walked away to do his report.

 

Seungri smiled widely at Chaerin as he asked, "What's with the glare?"

 

He then diverted his sight to Chaerin's bare skin at the belly area. Chaerin loved to exposed her skin at that area only in office as she can wear her oversized jacket which she had too much and didn't know when she can wear them.

 

"Why the hell do you want? You want to talk to me personally while here you are looking like a ert!" Chaerin snapped at Seungri. Chaerin was about to walk away when she felt a pull. She turned around and saw Seungri pulling her.

 

She looked up and glared at Seungri and said, "Let go of my hand and we talk."

 

Seungri smiled and let go of Chaerin's hand. He smiled, "Let's talk about love."

 

That made Chaerin's eyes widened and coughed at the awkward topic.

 

"Let's talk about you. You are pretty, a pretty godness, whom is in front of me. Do you want my number so you can call me? Anyway I will give you my number so I can talk about you and also talk about me," Seungri winked.

 

Chaerin felt goosebumps on her skin as they way Seungri said it was gross and cheesy.

 

"Ewwk!" Chaerin said as she walked away.

 

Seungri grabbed her hand tight to prevent her to walked away. He then pulled her back but this time into his embraced, he had her tightly afraid that she would escape from his hug. Chaerin froze when Seungri placed his lips on Chaerin's lips. She was confused whereas he was cloud-nine. Chaerin sub-unconciously kissed Seungri back and Seungri tongue had invade Chaerin's lip to have a tongue fight.

 

'Rrrrrrrrrrring...' The sudden outburst of the fire alarm brought them back to the reality.

 

The stopped kissing each other and broke their embrace. They was horrified as they saw the printer being burned up right in front of them a few meters away from them. It must be short circuit which caused the printer to burn. The fire was spreading all too fast as it continued burning.

 

Everyone ran for their dear life, maybe everyone had their way to escape from the fire. Chaerin was too frightened to move as she remembered the fire swallowing her parents a decade ago. Tears escaped from Chaerin's eyes upon remembering it, it was that painful incident which made her to be a orphan when she was fifteen. Seungri pulled Chaerin but he then carried Chaerin in the piggyback style. Chaerin was surprised but she too didn't react as she fear she might lose her collegues. She didn't want anymore painful experience already. Seungri quickly escorted both himself and Chaerin out of the building as he saw their friends and collegues were there already, fortunately, no one was caught in the fire.

 

Chaerin was still on Seungri's back. Chaerin cried weakly, "Seungri, could you do me a favour?"

 

Seungri replied softly, "What is it?"

 

"Please don't put me down on the floor, at least not now," Chaerin replied weakly.

 

Seungri smiled and nodded his head. He did not want to let go of Chaerin, he just wanted to be with Chaerin just like this at least he can feel Chaerin.

 

Bom walked over to Seungri with Dara and Minji and asked Seungri, "What happened to Chaerin?"

 

"No, don't tell them," Chaerin whispered softly.

 

"She's sleeping," Seungri lied which the girls nodded and walked away.

 

"Thanks Seungri, I think I had fallen for you," Chaerin whispered to Seungri.

 

Seungri laughed and said to Chaerin, "My heart had already been stolen by you since the first time we met."

 

"Panda, who are you confessing to?" Jiyong asked Seungri.

 

"Given that Chaerinnie is sleeping, you are practising to confess to Chaerin right?" Dara asked Seungri.

 

Seungri face was slightly flustered where as Chaerin's face was red and warm and she burried her face on Seungri's shoulder.

 

"I will be glad to be your girlfriend my lifesaver," Chaerin whispered in Seungri's ears.

 

"I am happier that I am your boyfriend my victim," Seungri smiled and said.

 

"I love you," Chaerin said.

 

"I love you more," Seungri said.

 

"I love you most," Chaerin said.

 

"I love you more than you do," Seungri said.

 

"Nope, I love you more!" Chaerin said.