Alien-tic Confession

2NE1Bang One Shot Collection

Story title: Alien-tic Confession

Shipping: SpringTempo (Top x Bom)  

Rating: PG-13 for some vulgarities

Date posted: 4.11.2013 (TOP's Birthday)

 

 

" you !" He said and smiled sweetly and walked away. He hated her to core since forty-five seconds and counting.

 

That shop was once Choi Seunghyun's favourite shop. Well, that shop only sold fruits and fruit snacks. What's more was that, that shop only sold yellow fruits and yellow fruits snacks. The yellow fruits which were sold were only banana and corn; his number one favourite fruit which was banana.

 

That shop sold a lot of things which were either banana or corn related. He would always go to the shop daily to get those foods he loved. His food list was quite long but his top ten banana foods from the store was firstly, banana. Banana as in a piece of banana fruit which is spelt as 'B-a-n-a-n-a', followed by banana ice-cream, banana biscuit, banana chocolate, banana coffee, banana milkshake, banana cookie, banana cake, banana croissant, banana cream puff and banana cracker. The one and only thing which made him wanted to go was because he was able to get those food by getting it himself.

 

It was until that forty-five or more seconds whereby he accidentally got carried away by pushing the gear of the banana milkshake for too long. That resulted the excess milkshake from flowing out of the paper cup.

 

"Alien! What the hell are you doing? Do you know how much you wasted? It can fill a cup you know!" The shop owner Ms. Park Bom exclaimed from the front counter as she observed Seunghyun the only customer spilling food on the floor.

 

Seunghyun pulled the gear back of the banana milk shake generator to its actual position which stopped the banana milkshake from dispensing. He knew he was wrong however he was annoyed. He planned to apologise humbly later on but she had made a fuss about it, he could feel his ears dropping on the ground. As he walked towards the counter, he heard more nagging by that shop owner. It was irritating and with every step he took, his face got darker. He then paid the money. He expected that she should keep the change. To his horror, she began nagging again and gave him the change. He obviously decided to accept the change.

 

He bowed his head down and said, "I am totally sorry. But before I say sorry, you ," he then put on the sweet smile and continued, "I am totally sorry you ," which his smile got wider and he walked away.

 

She was frozen on her spot. She was about to retort back but then she found he was gone. She ran after him leaving her store. She was on the street when she scolded him, "You bastard!"

 

Seunghyun was rather surprised that Bom ran after him. He was even surprised that he scolded him using vulgarity. He smirked and retorted back, "Shut up !"

 

"No, shut up bastard!" Bom exclaimed.

 

"Oh really, who are you, ?" Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Then who are you alien bastard?" Bom asked.

 

"Aisht seriously, alien Park Bom can you just shut up?" Seunghyun replied.

 

'What... He still remembered my name! Seunghyun remembered my name!' Bom squealed in her brain. Both of them had known each other since elementary and had been classmates ever since. However, she retorted him, "Choi Seunghyun, you are the one who wasted my drink." Bom gulped down a lump of saliva as she felt him wrapping her with both his arms. She felt his warmth.

 

"I know," Seunghyun smiled as he leaned forward towards her.

 

'What is he doing?' Bom panicked in her thoughts. Bom could already feel that both of their noses were in contact. She can feel his intense eyes staring at her. She was about to ramble when she felt his lips crushed onto hers. She was shocked, it wasn't a horror for her but she panicked in her thought again 'Is he for real? Or was he playing with me?' Sub-consciously, she responded to the kiss.

 

He was surprised, she was also surprised. He didn't expect her to respond, she also didn't expect her to respond to the kiss. She leaned towards his chest which was like a brick of wall. She then heard his heartbeat, it was beating fast. She tried to push him away but he hugged her tighter.

 

"Seunghyun... Let me go..." Bom said in between kisses.

 

Seunghyun pulled himself away from the kiss but still hugged onto her tightly. He whispered in his ears, "No, you are mine, Bom."

 

"What Seunghyun stopped playing," Bom laughed at him.

 

"No Bommie..." Seunghyun said but was cut by Bom.

 

"I am Bommie?" Bom asked which was replied by Seunghyun's nod.

 

"I came out with that because I love you..." Seunghyun whispered in Bom's ears.

 

"Is that real? You aren't pulling my leg?" Bom asked somehow in disbelief.

 

Seunghyun nodded his head and confessed, "I had loved you since the day we were grouped together in a group work during our high school days. You were so hard working then, now you are also hard working. But, only you can motivate me to study. Because of you, I wanted to study hard. I love you Bommie. Not only that, you maintained being pretty then and still as beautiful maybe even more beautiful."

 

Bom smiled, "Tabi, I was surprised... I had always thought that my love for you was one-sided…"

 

"Bommie, you called me Tabi?" Seunghyun asked.

 

Bom nodded her head and said, "You were 'TOP' when you were the kingka then. I had hard time pronouncing 'Top' and it became 'Tabi' ever since."

 

Seunghyun laughed. Bom then said, "I love you, Tabi," with that Bom embraced Seunghyun tightly.

 

It was because of that small incident which resulted into a confession, a weird confession that concluded that both aliens love each other…