02

I Fall In Love With A Mute

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting :) Enjoy,

 

 

 

 Yoseob’s pov

 

Yojun kicks the ball as strong as he can, the ball swifts toward me and without I realize that perilous- I was concentrating on my book, the good ball knocks my good head with the best brain inside. I groan but it’s getting more painful when I moan.

I glare him.

 

“Yoseobahh!!!!!”

There he goes. Yojun is such a drama king. That boy speeds toward me, follow by the hyung at his back. They are playing together these days- not that I hate it- in fact I love it to watch Yojun happily spending his leisure times with that hyung. they look great playing with each other.

 

“Haish this kid, yah! Look what have you done,”

This hyung that we call dujun hyung scold Yojun and he squats in front of me. he scrutinizes my head, hands caresses my hair, forehead and face, asking me if the ball knocked me too hard on the face.

I shake my head no.

“H-Hyung, I-I’m,”

“Are you sure, come…let me check it first,” and Dujun hyung continues to rubs all my face, as if he is trying to find something that isn’t there.

Dujun hyung is still touching me worriedly.

“Hyung,”

“Just keep quiet. You hit him,” says Dujun hyung. I could see his concern face and that made me smile out of sudden.” Yah hyung!”

“Sssh…”

“Hyung!” yojun shouts and he glares the man besides him. Next seconds, Yojun suddenly pulls Dujun hyung away from me and blocks his tiny body- parting us. He glances me.

“Why are you-“ he turns to hyung and starting his drama king attitudes by accusing Dujun hyung molesting an underage kid. I laugh softly watching how shock and annoy Dujun hyung is while my cheerful twin keeps on prosecuting him. I beam. This kid and this hyung are precious. I love seeing them together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been a week since that hyung came into our family. I am still clueless regarding his identity yet eomma and appa always telling us that he is our distant non-relative. I once asked this to that hyung and his answer as same as eomma and appa.

Yojun is much brighter and naughtier since Dujun hyung lives here. They always playing together, laugh, jokes and do things that look damn too fun and entertaining. I would love to join them but I’m prefer more to be alone and watching them from far.

It’s amusing, though.

 

I’m not Yojun which is easy going and delightful. I am a person that suit to be alone with a mute image. Dujun hyung isn’t that close to me and I don’t like either to bother him. everyone knew myself well and I’ve only this boy that could make me talk like Yojun. A friend that knew me more than myself and a friend that always be there for my loneliness.

 

Lee Kikwang.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

A phone would be nice but to ponder of the aftermath I would cause,  the idea of getting a temporary phone fades away. It’s dangerous, too, if he knows my whereabouts. I cant put this little family into danger. Not this family.

 

It is hard at first to be lived in an average family, there are no luxuries, deluxe, sumptuous life that I can live on yet the coziness and the warmth of loves comfort me most. The ahjumma and ahjussi are my dreamt parents and the twin: Yojun and Yoseob are the best dongsaeng ever.

I know I should not let my guard off and love them too much since I will leave them one day and back to that house, lead the puppet-life once again and do my works.

But, I could not promise to myself from not having this one thing inside of me. Something that is too odd and suffocating me very slow, yet it is damn nice and heavenly.

 

 

 

 

 

As if it was my daily routine, I will have a soccer game with this brat every evening. Ahjumma doesn’t complain about this since Yojun will make sure he completed his jotters to play with me. yojun is good, he knows the basic and he gets the skills. He will be a great football player if he wants in future.

 

“Hyung, are you going to stay with us forever?” that simple question came out from that tiny and innocent mouth. Yojun tilts his head and to my direction.”Hyung?”

“-I don’t think so Yojunah.” I smile and wipe the sweat around his face. yojun does sweating a lot, different to his twin Yoseob which I barely seeing him sweating. Well, perhaps it is because we never play together or doing something that required energy. I always see Yoseob being alone, with his books- far from us yet he always watching us from his place.

He always smiles when we change gazes.

And this time, he is not alone. there’s someone with him and he looks happier than before. Yoseob is also being talkative around that boy.

 

“Is he your friend?”  yojun raises his eyebrows but seconds later he immediately nods. He added,” yes, but he’s closer to Yoseobah. They’re like a couple. Besides me, he is the only person that Yoseob could show his other side and become loquacious. No one knows my brother is also a noisy boy- sometimes much more obnoxious and noisier than me , except for that boy, Lee Kikwang and me.”

I nod.

 

“Yoseobah actually is fun. You should play with him.”

Another quick nod.

 

“Ah, hyung… I should take my bathe by now. wanna follow me?” Yojun is already standing up and grabs the towel that I used to wipe his sweat. He stands waiting for me.” You want me to rub your back?”

“Ayyy…I thought that is the use of having a hyung?” yojun smiles cheekily and he giggles when I roll my eyes. This kid, I couldn’t believe it.”Yah hyung, palli.” Yojun starts to whine and complaining. This kid tries to stand me up by pulling my arm.

 

“Yoseobah!! We’re going to take a bath, wanna come?”

I my head toward the twin’s direction and the friend. Yojun adds more,” You too, Kikwang-ah.. This hyung is going to rub our backs!!” his inviting- having him to rub his back is already unbelievable and now he is alluring his twin and friend?! Me to rub these kids?! You gotta be kidding kid.

 

“Yah Yoseobah,”

“No, it’s okay,” he shouts from the bench and smiles when we met a gaze. He beams more.” I hope Dujun hyung won’t die rubbing your hideous yojunah. Please do not kill that hyung,” the friend besides him chuckles and smacks Yoseob’s back. He grins.

 

“Happy bathing and showering, Yojun and Dujun hyung,” his cute eye smile is still there, making me awe with this cute kid.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                **********************************

 

 

 

“Are you okay, hrmm?”

I was trying to take a nap in the room when I heard some noise from the outside. I wasn’t curious enough to go and have a look on the matter but then when a soft whimper- which is memorable to me greeted my ears, I walked out from the room, just to see a stumble kid.

“Yo-“ I wasn’t sure enough whether he was Yojun or Yoseob therefore I refuse to call his name. I don’t think eomma..I mean ahjumma is around. She might buy some groceries nearby and Ahjussi is at work. The other twin? I-

 

“Yoseob, it’s yoseob hyung..”

“o-ohh,” was the only word that I could utter from my mouth. I clear my throat and help Yoseob to stand up. I wrinkle and hiss a bit. What’s wrong with this kid?” Are you having a fever?” I don’t think this is the right temperature for a healthy kid… therefore I palm myself and next to him.

 

Sigh.

He’s having a fever.