Reversible (P1)

I Fall In Love With A Mute

 

 

Hye! I'm sorry for not updating! Reallllyyyy!!! and now, with this crap and damn short update, I hope you won't mad at me. I've been into my hectic and pack schedules already since a week ago and...since the sillibus arent that complicated ..yet, I wrote some and this is the result.

It might be confusing but well... just read! Hahaha.

 

 

Finally, thanks to new subsribers, commenters and even the voters. I am very thankful for that.

The poster made by mefika and you, fika-ah...really, Gomawo.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

The places were all crowded with those happy friends of him, smiling, laughing with their own precious families, moms and dads and…siblings. He supposed to be happy- instead those graduations were envying him for his excellent achievement. He was the best student and he was the role for others.

He had those and he made others Mom proud of him even though he wasn’t their son. Every Mother on the earth envied the boy except one.

The boy’s mother, herself.

 

“How about a memorable picture to take, young man?”

A sparkling smile with white teeth, with his big camera on his hands watching and staring Yojun before he realized that the boy was all by himself. He was alone and there’s no one celebrating the red day with him.

The man spots the certificates and bouquets of flowers in the boy’s embrace and he immediately smiles all wide. He approaches the boy closer and gives the boy a warm, loving smiles and compliments. Yojun only could smile and thank the man for that.

 

“Let me take your picture. You’re too precious to be ignored.” Yojun giggles a bit and nods his head weakly. He forces himself to smile sincerely though there’s no one to celebrate with. He knows, he knew his umma and appa are working and they are busy. Yes, they are working now. it’s okay, it’s okay though since Yojun has been through this indifferent for almost a year now.

He doesn’t hate his umma…How could he hate that woman whom gave birth to him and his twin- the person that he hate-love for those sacrifices on him. he could be never hate them.

 

“Now, let me see your bright smile, young man.”

The warm man gestures Yojun a bit and before he could click on his expansive camera, a man in his thirty came approaching Yojun and stood besides the boy. He only showing his charming smile and turns to the graduator.

 

“Can I take the picture with you?”

Yojun tilts his head, eyebrows raise. He weakly swallows his saliva, nods his head and look to the front where the cameraman is. He, once again forces a smile and is ready for the meaningless picture when a beautiful young man waves his hands and runs to the men.

“What are you doing with my friend?!”

 

Yojun bows a bit and greets his friend. Jang Hyunseung, the most beautiful man that he had ever seen or befriending with. They weren’t close enough to be called a best friend but they are a friend.

“I’m taking picture,”

“-without me?”

Yojun lets out a soft chuckle but it was a perfect giggle for the man in his long black coat. He steals a glance without the boy’s conscious and slowly pulls the now-smiling-sincerely boy closer to him. yojun indeed surprised but he lets the man to do so and Hyunseung takes his pose next to him. Hyunseung’s hand also wraps around Yojun’s waist and they three take the picture with Yojun stands in the middle.

 

The man that took Yojun’s picture once again congratulated him and told that he would send the picture with the frame for Yojun once it done.

 

 

 

 

 

Yojun’s pov

 

 

I thanked the man and he patted my shoulder. I turn to Hyunseung and the man that I took picture with. They look closed to each other and Hyunseung is always smiling for that hyung. I guess this is the power of love in a relationship.

 

“Want to stop by my house, Yojun-sshi? We’re going to throw a party this night,” hyunseung politely invites me.

“No thanks, I don’t think so.” As I said those, Hyunseung immediately sighs and turns to that hyung. he seems begging the man by eyeing something-anything to invite me and the man did what Hyunseung asked him.

 

“It’s okay, really.”

“Don’t be, Yojun-sshi, please come to me house. We can celebrate this-“

“I-My appa texted me that he would bring me to some place for this celebration.” I curve my lips and stare Hyunseung’s eyes.” They’re going to celebrate,” I lied.

“if they were, why they weren’t here by your side? You seem an abandon puppy,”

Hyunseung’s hand immediately lands on the man’s back as he smacks the man’s back. The hyung doesn’t wince much and his eyes are still glued on mine.” Don’t tell lies if you couldn’t hide your shaky, teary eyes. Now,”

He pulls my arm, grabs the flowers and such from my hand and grips my wrist.” We’re going to celebrate this. Hyunseung is here, right seung?” the man tilts his head to the pretty boy and he nods.

“By the way, I’m Yong Junhyung.”

His eyes are still staring mine.

“I’m Hyunseung’s step brother and if you’re clear now, let’s move to my car.”

 

 

End.