04

I Fall In Love With A Mute

 

 

Okay, I’m sorry for not updating. I will try to update everyday and finish it up by this week.

Sorry, I think my writing worsen day by day.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Something is odd. Something wasn’t right but I could not tell what it was. Ahjumma steps lightly into his house and she surprised a bit, as the door wasn’t lock. She mumbles something to herself yet she walks inside her house, telling me to put the groceries onto the table in the kitchen while thanking me for helping her.

I only shake my head and smile.

“ahjumaa,” Mrs.Yang went to the sink as she put the fishes and the eels that have been cutting into four parts, put them into the basin and flowed the eels under the water tap. She turns to me for a while and continues to wash up the fishes.

“You didn’t lock the door?”

She hums softly and seconds later, she nods her head. She tells me she did and that make the odd feels inside of me grow even bigger.”-but I think my sons were home.” She is now putting the clean eels and fishes onto the bowls, hands reaching for the red bean paste near her. I walk approaching ahjumma and help her with the paste.

“Thank you Dujunah,”

“Yoseob and Yojun were home? Are you sure?”

Mrs. Yang curves her lips and smiles. She nods.” Now, tell me Dujunah, what do you want to eat? shall I make you bulgoggi…or deep fry these eels??” her eyes glitters and I laugh.

“anything would be perfect, ahjumma. Now, can I head to the room? I need to take a bath first,” I make an excuse and this middle-aged woman nods eagerly while patting my .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yojun barges into my room and I almost jump out of surprise and shock with his sudden jerk in. I stare him and he stares me back.

“Now wont you mind telling me what are you doing here? Cant you knock the door, at least?” the boy in front of me only nods his head, but is still staring on me.”-and, wont you mind telling me why are you staring like a-“

Yojun’s small index finger slowly points out, his hand directs to me but lower. i laugh a bit as soon as I realize he is pointing on my body. He seems red and his face is all blush and flush. I laugh even more, legs lazily walk to the small wardrobe, grab my boxer, pants and a summer shirt to wear.

I approach him closer once I’m done with the shirts, hands still wiping my wet hair.

 

“What are you doing in my room? ah, you were home already? I thought you have extra classes for your English? Aye, you’re terrible. Should I teach you some?” I pour him with my questions and he only shakes his head no.

 

He’s cute. But…Yoseobah is way…ado-

“H-Hyung,”

Yojun stutters but then he clears his throat and lifts his face.” where are you just now? with eomma?”

I nod.” Wae?”

“A-Ani..” he bites his lips and he seems to think of something.” –but ahh, did you locked the door?” his eyes stares me deep and I nod slowly. This boy in front of me gasps and his face immediately changes. He weakly smile.” G-gomawo hyung.”

“Is there anything wrong, Yojunah?” the odd feels once again wake up and conquer my peace sense and mind, telling me what I felt were all-true and this little boy knew it. He knew something, at least.

Yojun is excusing himself but I grab his small and fragile wrist, force him to turn back. Yojun startles a bit.

“Something isn’t right, mind tell me?”

Yojun fake a giggle and shakes his head no.

“Yojunah,”

“Hyung,” he inhales and this time he smiles sincerely. His lips curl, his dimples reassuring me that he is telling the truth. Yojun pats my hand that is holding him and chuckles.” I thought I’m seeing a ghost earlier,”

“but seeing hyung is the worst…” this little boy laughs merrily and leaves me with a frown and daze face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yojun’s pov

 

 

Running like Kim Jong Kook hyung in the Running Man, finally I reached home, throw my shoes all over the door and immediately get myself into my room. Throwing bag, done, socks, done, pants, done and I quickly barge into the bathroom to throw…I mean to pee.

It feels like heaven once I’m done and that boy is giggling at me. he is lying his back on my bed while reading a story book. He gets up from lying position and sits, eyeing everything what I did. I sigh.

“Have you eaten?”

Yoseob shakes his head no.” I’m waiting for my other part.”

“There he goes… Give my mute Yoseobie back. Don’t be so cheeky.” I chuckle too and go to my twin on the bed. I pull the book away from him, from me actually and grab his hand. I drag him downstairs and head to the kitchen, where Dujunie hyung and umma are eating like….a couple.

I snort.

“Umma! Do not two-timing Appa! at least, not with this hyung!”

Yoseobah laughs softly and he smacks my head from back. He approaches the two at the square table, takes a seat next to umma and grabs the bowl. He beckons me to follow his steps before umma could…

“I’m hungry and I don’t have time to change my uniform. Let your starving son eats first.” I say and seat next to Yoseobah as a pair of eyes are watching me. pretending not to care, I grab Yoseobah’s rice bowl and dig it, eat leisurely while Yoseobah’s eyes go all wide. He once again smacks my head and I choke a bit, earning an earful free lecture and nagging from our beloved umma.

 

“Yoseobah,”

There is a part of fried eel on the plate and both Yoseobah and Dujun hyung is picking on it. As usual, my kindest twin would gave up on his behalf and offer that hyung to take it and this is the first time…not actually that this hyung also, gave up on his side and offering Yoseobah the fried eel.

They both are asking and plea to take the eel. I fizzle out and immediately reach the eel, lift it into my bowl and take the first bite. I huff.

“so, Yoseobah-“

“Yah Yojunah!! That’s Yoseobah’s/Hyung’s” both of my cute twin and Dujun hyung yell in unison, eyes open wide.

“W-What??” I could feel the pressure already and it choking me. I stare the half-eaten eel in my bowl and finally, after a tiring battle in my mind, I decide to ignore their eyes and the pressure as I finish the eel in another big bite and swallow the pitiful fish.

I laugh sheepishly.

 

“so, Yoseobah,” once again, I repeat my incomplete half question and that boy hums. I gaze the hyung in front of me and he is drinking a glassful of water.

“What time did you reached home?”

“1pm.”

“ohhh,” I nod vigorously and a spiteful of water suddenly gush straight onto my face. as I couldn’t believe it, that stupid hyung has been spitting out the liquid he drank…onto MY FACE! he chokes and eyes go all wide. The widest I have seen.

 

“Y-You just..Are you…Yoseob…”

“What? I got English extra class…I told you, didn’t I?” I stare him weird and next onto my emotionless twin. I wrinkle.

“Y-Yah…so,” Dujun hyung turns his gaze onto Yoseobah and that boy giggles.” I saw hyung just now. it’s bonus, Yojunah.”

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

The man nods and hands the brown envelope to his dealer. He shows him the pictures and the thing that belong to the Young Master.

“He’s living with the commoner house. It isn’t big and small but he seems happy.” The eerie man with a pipe smoke smirks while having a look on the pictures of his sons. He throws the boy’s pictures, except one. He scrutinizes it long.

“They are the owner’s son. One named Yang Yojun and the other one is Yang Yoseob. Noting much on them-“

“He lived with these kids?” the informer briefly nods.” Interesting. Yoon Dujun, my son hates kid a lot. He makes me apprehensive.”

“Shall I invading these kids’, too?”

The man takes a smoke of his pipe and fists the picture in his hand. He went to his drawer, taking out an amount of money and gave to the informer. He laugh full of sarcasm.” That brat. Set a group to bring him back to me. do anything that would make him kneel down. Anything, use those kids if you want. Anything and I will give you more.”