Untold pains

I Fall In Love With A Mute

 

 

So here is the update. Enjoy :)

 

And ahh, seem like I have found some flows for this fic. I will continue to write and complete this fic.

 

 

 

 

The boy lets his jumble emotions and feelings getting sweep by the cold water, his eyes are soulless and he is absent-minded that time. It’s already passing midnight but he took a cold shower to help him vanishing, forget the face, the person that to be honest he longed and missed for.

 

Yojun doesn’t sure what Jieun told him this evening should be taken seriously or not. She might mistaking him with other guys but he cannot deny either that he does has someone else that shares a same face as him.

 

What if that man is Yoseob? He could be Yoseob but, why, why didn’t he tell him if he is in Korea? Since when did he come back and where did he live? Why didn’t he contact his twin or family telling his whereabouts?

 

 

But then the neurologist giggles mockingly at his thought. He never feels such that way except when he canceled his wedding with Yoon Dujun.

 

Of course he shouldn’t. Family? A twin?

 

Yoseob getting suffers enough from his family and twin. His own flesh betrayed and isolated him for their sake and happiness whereas that boy left devastated and fragile.

 

There is no way that Yang Yoseob would and could forgive those people. His Eomma that chased me away, his Appa that couldn’t help him and his twin that tried to snatch away the man they love. To think off again, Yojun found that he was so pathetic back then.

 

 

He is so cruel and idiotic because he is too living like a hell in these past years. He was isolated, he was abused and he was desperate for a family’s warmth.

He was alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yojun’s pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was done with my round and I’m heading to the hospital’s café where I supposed to meet Dujun hyung. I didn’t know why did he ask to see me. I got his message early of this morning since I didn’t pick up his two calls before.

 

I try to smile. This is very hard for me, seeing and meeting the man you love most in your life right after what we almost go through beforehand. Dujun did take care of me. He called me often despite of his pack time.

 

Hyung always treat me like before, but even nicer and more concern these years. I knew he thought I was his responsibility since Yoseobie…

 

“Are you busy?”

 

Those loving pair of eyes stare mine, his eyes smile together with his plump lips, that lips I long resulting a sharp pain inside of my throbbing heart. Hyung shoves me a cup of hot brewed caffeine as he takes a seat against me.

 

He looks formal today- not like the other days before when he used to meet me casually and all set with his P.A following around. Dujun hyung wears a loose white plain summer T with his neat combed-hair, his face shows a bright and cheer side that make me feels entertain just by looking him.

 

Yes, him.

 

Yoon Dujun.

 

It’s so hurt that I cannot get your love. The love that used to be mine.

 

“Ani.” Dujun hyung beams a bit.” I am not for this time but later or sooner there’s might be patients from ER. I don’t know.” I say while sip on my drink, peeking secretly on him through the paper cup.

 

Hyung’s bright smile is still there, he is smiling warmly at me like he always do but it’s getting fade. I knew he hoped something different from my answer but I couldn’t help him. I have my jobs to do even though I want to do what he will tell me later.

 

 

“Really? Then I guess I have to spend my day-off by myself. Watching TV or movies alone, doing bored things and stuff, killing these twenty-four hours-“

 

“You know I would love to spend my time with you Hyung,”

 

Because that’s the only time I could feel warmth hugs and attentions.

 

“but not today. See, how about hyung picks a next day-off for us? You set the day and date then I will do the same thing. We can do what-so-ever activities hyung planned without any barrier or time limits. So, ottae?” I raise my eyebrows and sound as if I was making a business deal with this CEO.

 

 

It doesn’t take minutes to make me smile happily seeing Dujun hyung’s face dazzles, his eyes glitter and together with that cheeky grin that completed his handsome look.

 

I might be only one of his precious persons that he had shown that blissful and warm treats but Dujun hyung is the only person that I have to help me content this empty soul. He is the only one that I have now.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

 

I lay on my back, technically threw myself on this soft mattress once I stepped inside of my room. what a waste, I thought I could spend some times with Yojun since I took a day-off for this month but I guessed I should ask him beforehand. Yojun is a specialist and he is workaholic when it involves patient.

 

 

“I wish I could make you happier, Yojun.”

 

I say to myself, more than to a soft whisper. I roll to my left side and sigh for few times, eyes catch on the medium-size photo frame placed on the nightstand. My mind, my soul and my heart seem leave me in rush, doubtfully.

 

I left daze and hurtful every time I stared that picture. Oh God, how much I hate of myself. Those round eyes, that small figure, the heart that I pierced into dust and those damages my Dad cost him, I would never be able to forgive my own flesh, including me. He was only an innocent kid and son that time. He was too sweet to be treated like an animal- even an animal isn’t treat the way he did. What have that kid done to be punished that awful?

 

Is it because I love him?

 

Is it because the love I try to embrace him is a sinful?

 

Or, is it because I shouldn’t meet him and his family at the first?

 

 

“I miss you, Seobah… I really miss you.”

 

 

 

 

 

                    ***********

 

 

 

 

For the first time in my life, I yawned shamelessly in front of the shareholder, just to realize that I did- I yawned in front of those people when Hyosung pokes my shin under the table using her heel.

 

I was clueless for seconds. The investors stare me weird at first but as Mr.Jeong jokes around telling, I need to get a wife sooner for a better life and the heat turns much hotter as these Ahjummas and Ahjuhshis keep on asking me to get married or find a spouse this instant.

 

I amusedly laugh and smile, nodding my head and bragging about women that go high and heels just for me-Yoon Dujun.

 

 

And for a while, I could smiling and laughing entertain without thinking my Dad’s issue and my long-lost love.

 

 

                                       **************

 

 

 

Our hotel is about to create a new image and aim for more tourists from every corner of the world by this year. The number of tourists that booked and reserved for our rooms and hotels increases by time and the promotions continues.

 

We are planning to hire some new employees for the promotions in our new branch and one of the positions that I knew from Hyosung’s report is as our main translator. Though I knew vary of languages and able to speak different native languages our hotel is indeed needs some of translator to ease the plans.

 

 

 

“Me? You want me to be one of the interviewers? Why me?”

 

As sound as dumb I am, Hyosung scoffs and puts the reports and files on my table. She giggles, her hands help me with the piles of papers that spread mess under the reports she put. Hyosung is my personal assistant I rely so much. she is a loyal employee and also a childhood friend.

 

“You are one of this Hotel’s main translators besides of being a lonely CEO if I’m not mistaken?” she hits me with her words.” But it’s not necessary though,”

 

“Yes of course you may skip the interview. You’re our director, Yoon Dujun-nim.”

 

“I’m glad you know well.”

 

 

We both laugh and she approaches me closer to my chair. She my hair gently but minutes later, she back to mess them up. She laughs merely when I hissed and getting annoy. I pry her hand away and rush to fix my neat hair.

 

 

“Keep on smiling Yoon Dujun-sshi,”

 

My heart heals upon her concern words. I know I can rely on her. she’s such a helpful friend and employee. She is always there to cheer me up.

 

“because you look much more ugly when you’re graving.”

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I'm spamming about Yoseobie's fancy underwear. LOL XD 

Haha. That was hilarious 

 

I dont know that uri seobie loves unique and fancy underwear ... KE KE KE..

 

ert modes one