The Encounter

I Fall In Love With A Mute

 

 

 

So here is the long waited chapter. I'm sorry for abandoning this fic.

Hope you will like this my dear readers. Lots of love for you .

Chu ~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang’s pov

 

 

 

Yoseob’s face isn’t that bright but he isn’t sad either. Since hours ago when we left London and boarded the plane he had nothing much to say. He rarely talked to me instead of having his music player in his hand played his favorite playlists.

 

I don’t know if my decision by asking him to follow me back to Korea, to the place where he once suffered enough,  the place where he knew the persons he loves most are living nearby would make him devastated. I really hope that the strong Yoseob I have known could bear with whatever it would take later.

 

 

Yoseob and I arrived at my mansion hour later after my family’s butler Mr.Oh picked us at the airport. He told me that the things that I asked him to prepare since weeks ago was all finish and done. He asked me too if Yoseob is the person that I’m talking about.

 

 

“What things Kikwang-ah? You did something?”

 

Yoseob pulls off the earphones from his ears and looks on me. He raises his eyebrows, hand in the same time keeps the music player he loves in his backpack and eyes on me. He huffs.

 

“Kikwang?”

 

“I will tell you after taking you inside. Come, let’s have some rest first.”

 

 

There are nothing much changed since I left this house years ago. The maids are same as before, there are few of the girls that I think new working for my family. Others didn’t change though. Yoseob and I head to my old room but I stop him on our way. He has some wrinkles on his face.

 

“No. I’m going to show you the thing you asked earlier.” I hold his hand.”Come. I will show you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Kikwang drags me to the room that is located exactly next to his, he twists the doorknob and shows me the view inside of the bedroom. He beams and pulls me in. He folds his arms against his broad and muscular chest.

 

“Doesn’t this the room once your PC’s place? you rearranged these furniture?”

 

I still remember back then when I always spent some times in his house. Kikwang is a pro-gamer and he once the Angry Bird’s maniac. He has a PC room next to his bedroom- which is this room that I look at.

 

 

“This is your room seobie,”

 

Kikwang turns to me and his eyes are smiling together with his lips. He grins.

 

“Now you can sleep next to my room. you’re going to live here.”

 

I hesitate.

 

“Don’t give me reasons. You’re going to live here and that is the final decision. Nothing more or less. I’m going to make you be my hyung and friend!”

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

Kikwang knocks the door and he approaches me seconds later. He walks closer to my reading table, hands me a mug of hot coffee and I can see he has his on his left hand. kikwang shoves me the mug and I thank him.

 

I’m going soon to have some job interviews in next days. I applied for the translator position as I majored and graduated from Language faculty before. I do aim for some higher companies and most of them are in hospitality field. Since I’m highly hoping I would pass on my first interview I need to do more preparations regarding it.

 

 

“Getting late again tonight?”

 

I nod slightly and I can hear a soft sigh from that boy’s mouth. He sits on the bed and crosses his legs. He takes a sip on his drink.

 

“I need this job Kikwang-ah. I cannot be an unemployed bachelor forever.”

 

“That’s why I asked you to join my company.”

 

He sounds disappointed but I knew he doesn’t mean it. Yes, he always ask me to work with him, creating great new games for those pro-gamers out there like he used to be but I want to try and dependent on my own. I’m grateful on his concern. And to mention that he has helped me a lot since I lost. He provided me this comfort shelter, he gives me support and he gives me the love that I don’t have as a family member.

 

I couldn’t repay him for his kindness forever.

 

“I want to-“

 

“-ye right, you want to independent on your own.”

 

I chuckle and seconds later Kikwang follows me. He takes his last sip and approaches me. his hand softly my hair and neck, he tells me to get sleep earlier as usual and pats my head. right before he left my room, I grabbed his hand and thanked him sincerely.

 

“You know already but thank you for these my friend. I really owe you. Gomawo for your helps Kikwangie.”

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

Fixing my suit, the coat and the tie I wear for today’s interview, I brace myself and inhale to calm myself. My turn is soon and once I see the man before me walks out from the interviewer room, I prepare the resume and myself.

 

I pray deeply and walking into the room when the woman in charge called my name.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

 

 

A woman in her navy blue top mini dress waits patiently for her friend in a café that she used to visit with the man her waiting for. She glances over her love-shaped wristwatch and turns around her place, the café isn’t that crowd with customers since it is not over lunch time yet for the worker from the companies nearby.

 

The woman takes a sip on her cold and icy Americano, her eyes keep on wandering around the place as she afraid the man would miss her from his sight.

 

She knew Yojun might be busy with his work, especially when Yojun as the neurologist. She bets that man has a lot to do before he could leave his works behind and meet her up. She doesn’t complain though but keeping on waiting isn’t a please to do. People hate to keep on waiting, especially a woman.

 

 

It was getting an hour already since the woman came and waited for Yojun. As she tries to take out her phone and gives Yojun a call, she somehow smiles and waves toward a man that standing in front of the drink counter.

 

Jieun waves more but the man seems doesn’t pay attention on her. it was so fast that Jieun couldn’t have any chance to approach the man he knew. She is all set, she has her phone right in her left hand. her fingers are dialing on Yojun’s number quickly.

 

 

“Jieun?”

 

The woman startles a bit as someone called her name from her back. That voice is familiar to her ears. The phone that she holds suddenly slips from her hand and falls on the floor.

 

She seems surprise to Yojun’s eyes.

 

 

“Gwaenchanha? Here let me help you.”

 

“Y-yojun?”

 

The woman wrinkles, she looks surprise and her face kinda of pale a bit. The man doesn’t know why but there is something bugging her mind, he thinks.

 

“Sorry I made you waiting for me.” Yojun sincerely apologizing for his lateness. He knew he made that woman waited that long.

 

“White T? but I saw you earlier in black suit…”

 

It’s Yojun to wrinkle this time. He stares Jieun for a while and hands her back the phone. He hums softly. He doesn’t get what the his friend is trying to tell or say but for one thing he knew that he made Jieun killed time for him.

 

“Now, let’s get back. I will drive you to your work place Jieunie.”

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Yojun’s pov

 

 

 

I drive her since I feel sorry for my mistake. I don’t know that I would stuck with a case from my department but there is nothing that I can do. My job is to save people and my patients are my priority. I took the Hippocrates vow already and I cannot break it willingly.

 

 

“Yojunie, I,”

 

She stops, or maybe she pauses for a while as she tries to arrange her words or perhaps questions for me. I don’t know what she gets in her mind since I met her just now but something is odd. The way she behaves, the way she talks and such make me think that she might go through some confusion. some uncertainty.

 

“Just now I thought I saw you in the café.”

 

I only hum.

 

“-but you didn’t see me. I was going to your place where you stood but you left before I could approach you.”

 

“…”

 

 

“-and, your clothes weren’t like this.” Jieun turns to me.” you wore formally with black suit and such.” She adds more. “The man’s face…it was exactly like yours.”

 

Somehow I feel hard to breathe.

 

“He looks exactly like you Yojunie.”