Reversible (P2)

I Fall In Love With A Mute

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

 

 

It supposed to be a hit game as soon as they launched it- it is, the new game will be hit but seems like they have to postpone the launching event. It’s not being cancelled, they only had to delay the date as their pro-creator ran out from their meeting room as soon as he got a call.

 

The employees didn’t know what was going on, was there anything happened on their president’s families or what but there is one thing they should do- postponing the launching event.

 

 

Kikwang abuses his phone’s screen, dialing the boy’s number for nth times. He wanders, he runs and he searches for his best friend around the beach where the last place he was told regarding Yoseob’s position.

 

He has this greasy feeling inside of him.

 

 

“Yoseobah, answer me…”

 

 

 

Kikwang is clueless, he doesn’t know where to go and find that friend. He is depressed and he is desperate for the boy’s location.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I watch the children in front of me as they play around, they run and chase each other as if that was their last game that they could play together. They are so happy, way happy with their own little and cozy world, the world that they rule by themselves, the world that every single adult could wish for.

 

The world that once I used to have.

 

 

 

“Seobie,”

 

I turn to my back, meet with those worry eyes, his face all sweaty, and from his shaking voice and his gasping for air proof me that he has been running for a while.

Kikwang technically pants for fresh air.

 

 

“You came,”

 

“Don’t you know how to give me a damn call?!”

 

I only could smile as I did expect this would come. I made him worried to death after I gave him a call while sobbing hard hours ago and didn’t answer his thirty missed calls after giving him some grief. I knew kikwang worth to scold me, hit me if that would lessen his anxious.

 

“Seobie…”

 

 

“I met him Kikwang-ah… we have met each other.” I bit my inner lip, my fist clenches hard the sand I sit on and try not to sound weak and like a loser.” But that stupid has never recognized this-once-muted boy Yang Yoseob with once glance. He has never realize it was me Yang Yoseob the boy that he used to love years ago.”

 

 

 

 

 

Five hours ago

 

 

 

I was ready to be call by the secretary in charged. For the last time I checked on my resume, my entire appearance and did some breathing aid to calm down this anxiety.

 

I walked into the meeting room, greeted each one of the interviewers and took a seat as ordered. They were three men and a young woman, she has red wine color wavy long hair, her lipstick is quite bright with red blood color and adorable face.

 

She has all the striking figures a woman could wish for.

 

 

“You have a high qualification for this application. To be honest,” the man who introduced himself as Mr.Noh looks on me.”-you’re the highest applicant with an excellent qualification. What makes you to apply for this job?”

 

I slowly breathed in and out before answered him properly. I was nervous, I did and it felt like hell. I couldn’t breathe properly with this suffocating air yet I tried my best and gave him the best answer I could prepare.

 

I didn’t know if they would agree or hook with the answer I gave but I tried. I tried to be myself despite of creating my new self just to get this job.

 

 

“Thank you Mr. Yang. We will give you a call later to give you the answer for this application. You may leave us.”

 

I only nodded and excused myself right after the woman told me so. I thanked and bowed down, walked out from the room with still query legs and throbbing heart. Once I’m calmed down, I smiled and told myself that I did a great job in there.

 

“Good job Yang Yoseobie. I’m proud of you!” I verbally told to myself, laughed and left the place and building immediately as my growling stomach asked for my attention.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

It was summer afternoon and it is going to burn out those sweats on citizens- included the infamous heir Yoon Dujun. He was sweating and panting, he has bids of sweats all off his handsome face and his summer loose shirt wetted with his perspiration.

 

“I’m dead. Yojun must be waiting for me like hours.”

 

Dujun cursed as he rushing into the restaurant he and Yojun always gathered up. They were supposed to meet there hour ago but Dujun has been over slept since today was his first day leave after weeks of torturing and tiring works.

 

“God, I’m hoping he wasn’t hungry waiting for me.” Dujun prayed silently as he approaching a boy in white office suit with his black coat laid down next to his seat. He had a bowl of jjampyeong and a glass of fresh apple juice on the table.

 

Dujun once again fizzled out as he relief the boy wasn’t that mad or angry for his lateness instead of enjoying his lunch. The man couldn’t be happier than this as he slowly approached the mentioned boy, his mind planned something cheeky and as he went, Dujun gently covered the boy’s eyes from back, causing the one to jumped from his seat a bit and startled for the sudden touch.

 

Yoon Dujun laughed hilariously, he held his abdomen, his eyes getting teary with the laughter and he took the seat in front of the surprised boy.

 

Dujun giggled.

 

“I’m sorry for wasting your time. Now, let’s go to Jeju and finish your foods quickly Yojunah.”

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

I was enjoying my black bean noodles when a crazy man covered my eyes from back. I was startled for real and the stranger’s laughed at my reaction. I cursed, I was ready to punch his face when he faced me yet I was shocking like hell, my heart stopped from beating and I couldn’t breathe. I dropped the chopstick I held and stared the person right in front of me.

 

Y-Yoon…Hyu..ng…

Dujun hyung.