A hyung

I Fall In Love With A Mute

 

 

So, here goes the first chapter. Hurmm, I dont know why but, i dont satisfy enough with this first chapter. However, I hope you like this.

and, for those who is asking where's the hell 3 month and the latest fic I post...kekeke, (shrug and show my innocent look) idk, I really do not know. Maybe I deleted them when I was accessing through my phone. Sometimes it hangs when I try to update or edit the foreword.

Errm, sorry |'','|

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I didn’t see much the places around and where the hell I was now. The house isn’t as big as the one I used to live but it much better, thousands and millions more of worth than the house. It’s not luxurious of prosperous but this house and family worth of love.

They are much more worth able than the money he showered me.

 

“Son, can you bear for a night? I will get you a better place than this tomorrow morning,” the man in his early 30’s said, followed by his wife. They’re saying they will find me a better place than this? There’s no need for that. This is much better than my room.

“Ahjussi, ahjumma, it’s okay-“

“How about moving into our sons’ room? yes, it much better there-“ I show him a smile and shake my head no. I grab his hands, squeeze them light and again, smile. I smile for nth times. How much I wanted a parents like them,”

“No, please don’t be,”

“This is way better for me. you have been helping me a lot, ahjussi-ah, ahjumma-ah,” I turn and reassuring them. I’m only a stranger and they only know me only for three hours ago yet they give me these accommodation, foods and safeties.

 

“Really, it’s good enough for me,”

They are still feeling hesitate to let me sleep in this room. this young couple turn to look each other and minutes later the husband nods. He sighs softly and squeezes my shoulder.”Do not hesitate to call us if you need anything. We will be in the next room,”

I nod meekly.

 

“sleep tight, son.” The wife pats and caresses my head and hair, showering me with her mother love that I have been craving for many years. The love that I long for.

“Don’t worry, we will help you with whatever you’re facing now. feel free to talk,” the man pats my shoulder and soothes my shaking emotions with a warm hug. He gave me this indescribable feeling that he cant give me since baby. Nodding, the couple slowly leaves me alone.

 

I sigh a bit and walk to the pillows and comforter. I slam my onto the hard floor, smirk, rub my face very harsh and groan. My life is pathetic because it’s not I whom get to lead. And it’s even more pathetic when my own father wanted to get rid me from this world.

“You’re wretched, Yoon Dujun, you’re pitiable.” Snorting, I rub my temples, lay down and I slowly doze off with many things lingering in my mind.

 

 

 

                                                            *******************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stir from my slumber, slowly moan, and groan as my whole body arched.  I do not remember of being beaten by anyone…and what’s the hell with this hard wooden floor with-

 

Then the flashes of him hit my sane. A slap, cursing words, his men chasing over me and how I met the couple and-

I was too immersed with my own thoughts and problems when a small and young boy stormed into the room and shrieked. He stared me long before he yelled for his mother, causing the eomma to run from kitchen I believe, as there is a scoop in her right hand.

She pants.

 

“Eomma-eomma! Who is this hyung? yah, eomma, is he a theft?? Appaaa!!!!” I sigh in annoyance, as I do not that lovey-dovey into kid or children. They are adorable yet they would cause loathsome to the people around them. for instance….this kid.

 

“Appaaa!! There’s a theft in our house!! Yah appaaa- yah!! Whydidyouhitmeeomma?!!” this kid doesn’t know how to stop from talking in high pitch, doesn’t he? Doesn’t he tire from shrieking and yelling?

 

“Yah yojunah! This hyung isn’t a theft! He is our guest! Can’t you behave?”

The kid pouts and I snort. Kid’s trick. They always did that. Pouting.

“Eomma, are you sure he is your guest not a theft?” the eomma nods.

“ah…” he nods meekly and stares me deep. He steps forward approaching me and watches me weird. I give him my cold stare and since he is that short, our eyes are on the same level, and we change a gaze. He then cups his tiny mouth.

“God eomma! This hyung is so handsome!”

Well, thank you little kid for that compliment. I smirk a bit and touch my bangs.

“-but what’s wrong with his teeth? Yucks, they’re ugly!” he pointed his finger straight in front of me and tsk-ed . “Yah, if you want to live in my house, stop smiling. You’re ugly, ya know?”

 

I dazed.

 

“And, do not dare to steal my toys…” he warns me while having his hands on his waist.”-and Yoseob’s too. Watch out if I catch you doing something improper- bla bla bla and…yah eommaaa!!!”

This obnoxious kid screams even louder when his mother smacks his head with the scoop. The woman’s face blushes because of her son’s behavior but I immediately shake my head no and smile. I lied. “It’s okay. Kids, they’re immature,”

“I-I’m sorry young man…He is that rude but-“

“He’s not a young man eomma, see, the unshaved beard and-“ and another smack lands on his from his lovely mother.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Yojun came into room and told there’s someone in next room. I wrinkle. A hyung? is he our relatives? Eomma and appa’s cousin? Is he our ahjussi?

 

“He’s handsome, to be honest,”

I laugh a bit. Yojun rarely gives his compliment to others. He always thought that he is the most good-looking boy in this world, well, me too since we have a same face and such yet he seems very adore of this hyung.

“Yojunah,”

He hums while playing with his toys, Bakuman.” What yoseobah?” that boy is still fools around with his favorite toy.” See, have you done your English? The one our songsaeng-nim gave?” his face immediately changed.

“ah, I’ve got your answer,”

I laugh and get up from lying down. I walk approaching him on the floor, snatch the bakuman away from his hands and hide it at my back. Yojun whines.” Seob,”

“yes jun? do you need my help?”

“seob, it’s not funny.”

“a F also is not funny, I think.” I smile cutely.

“You sound like eomma these days.” Yojun snorts and pulls a face when he failed to get back his toy.” Seobah, please give me back my toy,”

Shake my head no.

 

“Yoseobah~~”

I shake my head no, again.

“Yah, how old are you to react like this mature? 20? Heck seob, you’re only 10! Now give me back my toy!!” this twin of mine keeps on whining and pleading me for his treasure.”Yang Yoseob, my only big brother that have features exactly like mine but older than me by two minutes now give me back my BAKUMAN!!!”

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I pfft and smirk at their conversation as I walk passing through a room. So that annoying boy is still toying around with a bakuman?? Well, he is indeed a 10 years old kid. He is short, too damn short. What a boy.

 

 

 

Ahjumma has been already preparing the table and I found there are too many foods and side dishes. I’m not very sure if she cooked this because of me or they are always having these all but I would choose the first one. This family isn’t big and I don’t think these foods can be done in a meal, even a day, or two days, or three days…

 

“Is it suits your taste young man? I’m sorry if these foods aren’t same as your,” she apologizes gently and I immediately shake my head no. these are okay, though. Much way more than okay.

“Eat, eat young man.. you need energy,” she says more and I nod. I take a seat around the table and wait for the ahjussi.

“He’s working so no need to wait for him,” as if she can read my mind, she bluntly says while scooping me a whole bowl of rice. Once it is full, she hands it for me.

“Eat, I will check on my boys,” ahjumma smiles and she pats my shoulder. She beams.” You’re like my eldest son. I’m glad to have you as my son…if I can,”

“…”

“a-ahh…just eat, neh.” She awkwardly smiles and leaves me with the foods.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Yojun protests to get out from this room and to grab his meal until I give him back his bakuman. Sigh.

“I wont eat until you give me my bakuman back,”

“and I won’t give your toy back before you completed your jotters,” I say while my arms crossing against my chest. my twin shrieks.

 

“Yah, Yojunah!”

“ommo eommonaa!!you scary mom,” both of us yelp as soon as our mom from nowhere comes into our room and shouts on Yojun’s name. she stares both of us before she tells that the breakfast is ready  and invite us to eat.

I look on my twin.

 

“What, I told you I won’t eat until you give my toy,”

I stare him unbelief.

“Now,” yojun pulls out his jotters and pencils from his school bag and rolls out his tongue to me. he snorts and huffs.

“Go befriending with that old hyung. do not talk with me until you give my bakuman.” And he neglected us- mom and myself with his long pout.