She’s On it

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: All of this happenings are based on my creative mind. Please bear with the story's flow. THANK YOU cutie patooties! 

Yes, if you guessed it right. It was Seohyun, the new member of the club. It was just right after the solo parts were given when her name was called along with Yuri. They will sing Winter Wonderland for the performance. For the performance’s last part, the club would do a sing and dance performance with the song entitled “My Only Wish (This Year)”.

--

TAEYEON


“jess, what’s with her?” while pointing to Fany. “She’s been like that since the practices started. We only have three days left for this perf to be fixed, most importantly, the last part. You know the dance part with a partner.” I patted jess on her shoulder. I wonder who would be our partners. I hope it’s Baek. We could just duet a great song. My feels. Kyaa~~

 

“I also noticed that Tae. And from what I observed, she’s kinda awkward with the new girl.” Jess referred to Seo. “but anyways, I hope I would be paired to Krissss. But he’s not even a school boy so Suho would be fine.” Jess whispered to me.

 

“yah! You  and Kris would be great! It would really be a white Christmas. Duhhh~” I snorted, knowing that the two are cold-looking.

 

She gave me a hard punch on my milky white biceps.

 

“I hope you’ll be partnered with Chanyeol. Looking like David and Goliath.” She ran after that analogy. I swear Jess is so squishy this time that I wanted to squeeze her to death. Ofcourse, it’s not my fault on being a danshin. “Had she ever heard about genes???” I hissed.

 

“ok guys. I have already listed the pairs for this dance part. Everyone, please meet your partner as I say your names. First off, we have Jessica..” BoA, their trainer started. “..and Suho.”

 

“ooooh~ the cutie couple!” a member shouted. The other members also cheered.

 

“next, we have here Hyo and Kai, our dancing machines.”

 

“third pair, hmmm~ Taeyeon and Chanyeol.”

 

“I told you Tae!” Jessica screamed while bursting her laugh. Her instinct was right. Tae just pouted looking disgusted to Jess.

 

“to our fourth pair, Sehun and Sooyoung.”

 

“Next, our fifth, Lay and Yul..”

 

“now, sunny and xiumin”

 

“yoona and..”

 

“Luhan pleaseeee Ma’am!” Yoona shouted her suggestion.

 

“oh sorry dear, you’re paired with Baek.”

 

“I thought I was with Luhan. But you are not that bad Baek.” Yoona said while drawing near to Baekhyun.

 

“now, our last pair.. wait~ I mean trio. It would be the new girl, Seohyun, together with Tiffany and Luhan. Now, it’s settled then. Please gather together with your pair.”

 

TIFFANY

 

I went to that girl and Lu. Why is this happening? Is this her idea?? I want a defense card or an antidote now.

 

“Hey Fany! I’m glad that I’m paired with you.” Luhan approached me with his smiling face.

 

“The teacher said we’re a trio, BTW.” Seohyun joined in.

 

I made a face to her and also to Luhan. I can still remember that conversation between them. I’ll just go with the flow, as if I have another choice.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter