Please accept it

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 8 in the morning when Tiff woke up. It was a Saturday so she was able to roll and roll on her queen sized pink bed. She felt like a child doing it over and over until someone opened the room’s door.

 

“Waaaaaaa~! Knock first Bro. You scared me there! Psssh!” Tiffany demanded to Kris.

 

“Chill there Miyoungie! I just wanted to check you before I go to my date.” He widely smiled.

 

“Can I come? I’ll just get bored in here.” Fany pleaded with her aegyo.

 

“NO. Stay.” And he shut the door leaving Fany alone.

 

A loud ring was heard from Fany’s room. Her phone rang and she hurriedly looked for it in her bag.

 

From: Taengoo

                U up? Let’s go out. Jessica’s on a date. I’m bored at home.

 

Fany:

                Sure! I’d love to. Am also at home alone.

 

From: Taengoo

                Okay! See you by 9 at the park. I also asked Sehun and Lulu. They’d also come along.

 

Fany

                Okay. See you.

 

 

TIFFANY

 

I rushed to the bathroom so I can’t be late. I also ate breakfast and told the household that I would be out til late night.

 

As I strolled to the meeting place, I saw Taengoo and Sehun. Both looked distracted and saw me coming to them.

 

“Fany-ah, I know it’s sudden but I need to go now. It’s an emergency.” Sehun cried out. I looked at taengoo also with a worried face.

 

“Nado Fany. I should pass for today. My voice coach called me just now because I forgot that I had an appointment with her. I’m real dead.” She exhaled after her explanation.

 

I sighed. I thought this stroll would be fun. I guess I’ll just wander alone now.

 

“Okay. You two go now. I don’t want to see your face all covered with wrinkles. I’m fine being alone.” I flashed a smile.

 

“but hyung would be here too. Look, there he is.” Pointing at Fany’s back. “We got to go now Fany-ah!” Sehun signaled Taengoo to come with him so they can reach the subway together.

 

“Just enjoy for us! We’ll catch up next time!” Taengoo shouted while running away.

 

 

LUHAN

 

Why is that they’re (Tae and Hun) running away? I just asked myself drawing near to Tiff.

 

“erm. They had emergencies. I guess I’ll just go home now.” She avoided my gaze.

 

I grabbed her hand gently and let her face me. She was obviously shocked on the sudden move I made.

 

“Can we just go together??” I asked sincerely. “I mean, let’s wander and have fun together. Can we?” Please accept it. Please. I begged her in my mind while looking directly at her eyes. It’s like a telepathic conversation between us.

 

“O-okay-y” she answered while a pinkish blush was seen on her cheeks.

 

I made her agitate. It was too obvious to her. Before I was swallowed by my shyness, I led her towards the mini carnival at the park. It wasn’t my 1st time here but seeing her with all that smiles, she was like a little child wanting to play all day. I felt like I won her little trust, as a friend. I guess so.

 

 

TIFFANY

I blushed, suddenly. He was too sincere to be resisted. Maybe he’s just doing this because we’re friends. I thought. The carnival isn’t bad at all. I didn’t mind him as I was bouncing to every step I make. Maybe people who are looking at me felt that I was ignorant and it’s my 1st time to come to a place like this.

 

I didn’t care. I’ll just grab this moment. I haven’t been in this place years ago. I’m glad I’ve come but with just an awkward friend of mine. We strolled on the carnival and this thing was really gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter