Proposal

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Faint steps are hardly audible from the leaving audience. As the demolition team cleaned the entire place, popping of soda cans was clearly heard inside the concert hall. It was the after party of the club for the event’s success. Every student plastered wide smiles on their faces as they felt the achievement of their efforts.

 

“Congratulations to us! Our Christmas event is a huge success! Thank you for your hard work and cooperation since day 1. We could not pull this off without your talents and skills. Cheers for everyone!” BoA announced. Every student held their cans up and did the toast to every person they see in the vicinity. They can’t hide their unending joyful aura that hyped the atmosphere as loud music blasted on the background. It was one way of ending the year pouring their happy emotions as the vacation will start, too.

 

Soon as the time struck 12 midnight, every student slowly said their farewells and greetings for the season break. It was heartwarming despite the cold weather felt outside the building.

 

“Fany-ah~ can I take you home? I know you have people who can fetch you in an instant but walking can be good for health always. We can walk with Sehun and Taeyeon to the bus terminal too.” Luhan offered when he saw Tiffany slowly gathering her things. “And by the way, I don’t take a no.” he added while helping Tiffany pack her belongings.

 

She let out a chuckle, finding his little act cute than manly. “Why should I go with you mister? Aren’t your parents gonna scold you when you go home late?” she answered shaking her head. Feeling butterflies in her stomach, she suddenly shook her head so he won’t notice, making her peek to his face waiting for an answer. The backpack’s zipper noise echoed in the sudden silence.

 

“They won’t get mad you know. It’s gonna be early morning when I arrive home. How can that be late? You silly.” Luhan teased while messing Tiffany’s semi-curled hair. He saw the girl in gape with his action. “oops. I didn’t mean to make you look messy. So what’s your answer?”

 

“okay. Fine. I’ll walk with Sehun, Taeyeon and you. But where are they?” she scanned the hallway finding no Se-Yeon. “Just a sec, I’ll call Sehun.”

 

After 3 long, loud rings, Sehun answered his phone. “Yo man. Where are you and Taeyeon? We can’t find you.”

 

“sorry hyung. We can’t miss the 12:15 bus. Mom was getting on my nerves when she called 20 times just to make me go home. Of course I offered Taeyeon to walk with me too.” Sehun on the other line whined, sounding irritated because of his mom.

 

“okay man. I guess it’s just Tiffany and I walking home. Take care you two. Bye.” Luhan eyed Tiffany who managed to go near him and tiptoed just to put her ear on the back of the phone, too curious over the conversation.

 

“too bad the two went off early. Let’s go? I don’t want your brother to get mad at me for taking you home early.” The laughter from the nervous guy filled Tiffany’s ear as she slowly parted from him. Never she have known that his knee is getting too jelly from the sudden closeness they encountered.

 

“he can kill you with his dagger look, you know. Come on. We can freeze outside if we’re gonna walk slow.” She pulled his wrist, and sprinted outside the hall. Wearing the eye smile she had, the guy’s heart fluttered and his body willingly went along her movement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter