Brat

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey dearies! sorry this update took long. i am so down and i need inspiration on my OTP. LuFany is so hard to see. /creysss/
but here is an update now! hope you'll leave a small comment after. this will help on my writing alot! /winks at you/
also, the scene without the characters name is no one's pov. :)

 

SEOHYUN

As we got two days left before the final performance, I planned last night on what ‘scene’ I would do to make Tiffany on the bad side. Everyone likes her like she’s an angel, smiling all her way when she sees everybody.

 

I took an earlier arrival on the practice room. As I entered the room, my eyes landed on her.

 

“Good morning there!” I faked a greeting at Tiffany and noticed that little by little, some of the club members are already arriving. Good timing.

 

“Oh! G-good morning, too.” She answered me showing a shocked face.

 

“Hey Tiff, can you accompany me to the comfort room? I think I need your help on my hair.” I told her while pointing at my ponytailed hair with frizzes on the back part.

 

“sure, just a sec.” she replied with her genuine smile, tying her shoe laces.

 

I saw Taeyeon and Jessica watching us walking away with their confused faces. Deep inside my head, the little evil inside me started to rejoice.

 

When we arrived at the comfort room, Tiff walked past me. “imma pee first.”


I just nodded and started to get some comb for a prop. She suddenly went out on the cubicle and I saw her point at my hair.

 

“please lower down your height. I can’t fix your hair when I can’t reach it.” Tiffany stated.

 

I willingly squat down to her height and then she slowly untied my hair gently.

 

“aack~!” I shouted as the starting cue of my drama.

 

She was shocked and took her step back from me. I messed up my hair to make me look like someone pulled my hair with much force. I continued delivering my lines.

 

“why are you doing this to me?! I was just making friends with you! Can you not accept my friendly approach?!” I shouted while initiating my eyes to tear up.

 

“w-w-what a-are you talking about? You said you w-wanted m-my help with your hair, Seohyun.” She answered back at me. oh, you’re acting innocent now, Tiffany?? I thought on my head.

 

“now you’re changing the topic?? What is your problem?? Is it about Luhan being my partner? Or you want both Kyu and Luhan to be your partners??” I shot back to her making her more confused on the ‘scene’. “you’re a b*tch!” I added then I slapped myself hard that red marks are too visible.

 

I cried hard to make it more believable. I looked at her and saw her running outside the comfort room while tearing up. I also went outside after her. Now, all eyes of the people are at us, including Kyu and Luhan.

TIFFANY

Everyone stared at us - Seohyun and me. I have no enough time to wipe my tears falling from my eyes.

 

“How dare you do this to me Tiff. I thought we could be friends.” I faintly heard Seohyun’s voice behind me. I just stood frozen on my spot.

 

“b-but I did nothing t-to y-you. I-I s-should b-be the o-one asking w-why are you being like this to me.” I said in between my breathing. She is also crying non-stop.

 

“you started this. All you want was both Kyu and Luhan being your partners. ALL FOR YOURSELF.” She highlighted the last sentence. It stabbed me knowing that it makes me look like I’m a b*tch wanting the boys affection and attention. I also heard faint murmurs - maybe they’re talking about me. But Tae and Sica was talking, rather whispering with Sunny. Tae and Sica looked and walked towards my direction and stood in front of me, their back facing at me. They started to defend me in front of the crowd.

 

“oh, what a show there you brat.” Tiffany jolted upon hearing Taeyeon speak.

 

“you’re just new in this group, yet, you want to show your true self this early, huh?” Sica followed up.

 

“w-what are you talking about? She started it all!” Seohyun pointed at Tiff, still letting her salty tears flow.

 

“Sunkyu. Step out there.” Taeyeon looked at her and stepped out to defend their friend. “tell them the truth to end this show.” Taeyeon made it sound like a command. Some members stopped murmuring while others stay focused on the scene in front of them.

 

“I saw everything in the comfort room. That girl, Seo JooHyun is telling all but LIES.” The girl said raising her right brow, as if disgusted.

 

“continue.” Sica commanded, too, while eyeing Sunkyu and then to Seohyun.

 

“Inside the cubicle I used, I heard Tiff saying ‘please lower down your height. I can’t fix your hair when I can’t reach it’. Probably, someone needed a help to fix her hair. I was going out on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter