Pseudo-date

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the hugging thing, both spent time in the arcade. Luhan finally played Tekken along with Tiffany. They played also basketball hoops and the xbox dance evolution. Noon was already approaching so they already looked for a nearby restaurant to fill their emptying stomachs.

 

Luhan being the gentleman ordered for them. He approached the counter and ordered a kimchi, two bulgogi, two sodas and 2 crepes for them.

 

He seated back to have a convo with Tiffany while waiting for their orders.

 

“was it fun?” Luhan asked to Fany while taking his seat.

 

“of course! I haven’t done that for a while. And you look embarrassed with that stuff toy machine!” Fany teased.

 

“yah! I didn’t say I’m good at that. I said that I’ll just try.” He defended.

 

“fine, fine. But can we exchange toys? I.. I so love that pink one.” Fany told him while pouting.

 

“okay. Here you go.” Luhan extended his hand to exchange the stuff toys.

 

“thanks Lulu. It looks like a couple stuff toy.” She said while plastering that eye smile of hers.

 

Luhan was shocked about what he had heard. But it was not noticed by Tiffany because their orders were all ready and are being set on the table. “thanks for this meal Lu.”

 

“you’re not welcome. You should treat me dinner in exchange of this.” He teased. “Enjoy eating.”

 

Both accompanied each other comfortably for the rest of the day. They also spent dinner time together not noticing that the night would end soon.

 

“I’ll take you home Tiff. It’s not safe letting a girl walk on streets all alone. You’re a trouble magnet.” Luhan proposed to Tiff while showing his right hand to her.

 

“Am i? I don’t think so mister.” Tiffany hissed while shoving away his hand letting out a little chuckle. “can’t you just say that you wanted m-“ she stopped causing the boy to be puzzled.

 

“I mean, you can walk me home. Let’s go now. It’s getting late.” She refuted. Why can’t Luhan say that he wanted to walk me home? What a lame excuse telling me that I’m a trouble magnet. I can even manage to go home by just a click away to call our driver.

 

Tiffany was in her deep thought when she suddenly stepped on something causing her into a sudden fall. “aaacck~!” she yelled.

 

“Hey, you okay? I told you earlier, ‘trouble magnet’.” Luhan teased again. He grabbed Fany’s right hand. He also put his left hand to her waist to assist her and helped her to stand up.

 

Sudden electricity was felt by the two causing them to faintly blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter